Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I like the families for balance, it is a good mix, particularly love the Mum/Dad, 2 girls blondes, Daltons???

That was a lovely joy filled segment wasn't it.

Anastacia is my least liked, she talks shit, but her friend is OK

I like em all

I am over try hard Anastasia.

I love the Sri Lankan Dad.

...yes kxk... I wish that Anastasia would take it back a peg or two... it seems like instead of making off-the-cuff comments as she's supposed to do she is now providing herself with 'material' to say on the show beforehand sometimes to me... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...wow!... a family has a few generations that were born with 6 fingers on each hand!... perhaps the spare one's are for picking their noses or scratching their arses or something?... cheers.

...I really like Lee and Keith on this show... sometimes Keith reminds me of myself at times... he seems like the little kid that never grew up like myself... I am always joking around and generally being annoying by teasing the grandkids etc... apparently I'm the 'mad pop' to many of them lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
...that ball dropping show 'On the Wall' is not my kind of show at all I'm afraid... I couldn't hack all of the mushy shit that they speak... it does my head in... cheers.

...aaaaaaaaaaah!... they're watching the Prince Harry show that was on... I have only ever liked Prince Harry and Princess Di out of all of the Royal Family... both have had that rebellious streak in them where they liked to buck Royal protocol... lol!... cheers.

Yeah, Harry is fun and so was di, all those tribute shows a while back I was kind of shocked by how charismatic she was, couldn't take your eyes off her, she sparkled like a movie super star

OMG is right,,,,what a silly waste of a show

...hahaha!... so everyone in the World tuned in to that show to hear that Harry and what's her face are only DATING?????... bwahahaha!... sucked in... chewed up and spat out or what?... lol!... cheers.

Yeah, Harry is fun and so was di, all those tribute shows a while back I was kind of shocked by how charismatic she was, couldn't take your eyes off her, she sparkled like a movie super star

...oh wow!... that's EXACTLY how I saw her too kxk!... that's spooky!... she was just so beautiful... I cried my eyes out when they killed her... I was so devastated... cheers.

...I wish that Anastasia would put a blanket over her or something... her 'lady area' is sort of... 'in your face' if you know what I mean... she's wearing such tight fitting pants ffs!... I'm glad that we don't have 3D TV's so far... just saying... cheers.

I have a sister exactly the same age as Di, I recall looking at her when they were both 19.......thinking nooooooooooo
So young still baby faced, it was weird.

...I so hate that fuggin' expression "shut up and take my money!" that seems to be around so much nowadays... I just hate it!... it's like that other stupid word "closure"... grrrrrrrrrrrr!... cheers.

...jeez!... that was bloody gruesome when that land mine went off... the poor bugger... I can't watch anymore of this part... I cannot watch any operations or stuff... urgh!... cheers.

...oh hell!... how courageous is that guy?... I'm overwhelmed by what he achieved in such a short span of time... colour me amazed!... cheers.

...oh my god!... that stupid woman has been in love with a guy for 8 years and he ends up being an old guy?... whoa!... hold on... she has finally met her online 'lover' afterall... I'm sooooooo happy that I missed that show!... what a waste of time... lol!... cheers.

Back