Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE.

Seriously, I make that with swordfish weekly every summer.

Lord knows what it's called but a friend showed me how to make it.

Possibly the most refreshing food ever.[DOUBLEPOST=1413889220][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cool, Sophie Ellis Bextor :thumbsup:
yes I learnt it long ago in Tahiti but it is the same (subtle variations) across the pacific islands and always has diff exotic names but yeah it is ultra healthy stuff. Fish must be FRESH CAUGHT

Cool, Sophie Ellis Bextor :thumbsup:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's not Sophie! But I do love Sophie as well!
tumblr_l6dqdqfLmB1qbdajjo1_250.gif

did you read the article a few weeks ago where her house is falling into the sea? She lives in an isolated place because her fans are all stalker freaks

Yeah I heard that. I wonder what she is going to do.

Wow! I didn't know fans were harassing her and breaking into her home! Shame on them.

This is the WORST. I am actually feeling in the mood to sit here and TALK with you guys properly for once but of-course it's the one night I need to work on this videeeeooooo that needs to be done by tomorrow. :cry:

It must be Sophie, she's the only good music act from Britain. Well except Spice Girls.

hahahahahahaha! Once you GET Kate Bush (who my avatar is of, in case you didn't know! :p) you will find she is another good music act from Britain! ;)

Definitely agree with you there about the Spice Girls and Sophie being some great music from the UK! :thumbsup: I think I like the Spice Girls solo careers better than the actual group though! :)

What about Sophie Monk? She was born in England.

hahahahahahaha! I like Bardot too and followed all of their solo careers as well but they seem to all have died now in the music scene! :(

I am sure laughing a lot! O_O :laugh:

Haha, dude I know.

I actually do like eating sushi (I know) but I once ate it with salmon and had a massive chunk of cold veiny chewy disgusting fish in it, I had to be incredibly crass and spit it out.
in "high Breeding" spitting your food or degausting (sp) is perfectly acceptable.
Unfortunately you have to be Louis the fucking 14th to attain the rank.

I cant eat some foods and will spit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back