Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
original-15.gif

I just made myself the biggest salad with cherry tomatoes, salmon, fish and pineapple. It is actually awesome. The only thing missing is ALCOHOL.

My favourite is a Polynesian dish using reef fish. You need some really good fish like coral trout or red emperor cut into finger sizes pieces. Then you marinate it in fresh lime juice coconut milk and balsamic overnight in the fridge. this cooks the fish and makes the pieces hite from opaque and as tender as ever. then you toss in a green apple and chilli green salad and serve chilled. this stuff tastes amazing but it the best for health. the best jerry, The Best!

edit : I roast cashews and chuck em in at the end

My favourite is a Polynesian dish using reef fish. You need some really good fish like coral trout or red emperor cut into finger sizes pieces. Then you marinate it in fresh lime juice coconut milk and balsamic overnight in the fridge. this cooks the fish and makes the pieces hite from opaque and as tender as ever. then you toss in a green apple and chilli green salad and serve chilled. this stuff tastes amazing but it the best for health. the best jerry, The Best!

edit : I roast cashews and chuck em in at the end

DUDE.

Seriously, I make that with swordfish weekly every summer.

Lord knows what it's called but a friend showed me how to make it.

Possibly the most refreshing food ever.[DOUBLEPOST=1413889220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like my new avvie everyone? :p

Cool, Sophie Ellis Bextor :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back