Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. I'm sure that just caused as spray of Weetbix. Unlike you, I don't need to be fed life support lines and gifs, but maybe you'll work that out for yourself one day.

You complement yourself and your trumped-up ego excessively. However, watching you stab around the dark, is I have to admit, totally amusing.
I love the way you can laugh while your mouth remains like a pursed cats arsehole!

If this an amused response, I would hate to see you irritated.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still going?
Hahahahahaha oh you make me laugh with every post, you are a puppet love, embrace it
Even funnier, I can inspire you to create your own fantasy to facilitate a laugh. Keep trying, your creativity and originality is coming along. Have you thought about a gif ban to see how you get on? Good luck with that course btw. Design is now pretty much democratized. Nothing like trying to be something you couldn't years ago, and amongst a mass of better talent, eh?
I love the way you can laugh while your mouth remains like a pursed cats arsehole!

If this an amused response, I would hate to see you irritated.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's far more fun than knuckle-dragging around the forum. I know it's a foreign concept for you (and you find those difficult to understand), but keep working on it, you might get there, eventually.

Still going?

Even funnier, I can inspire you to create your own fantasy to facilitate a laugh. Keep trying, your creativity and originality is coming along. Have you thought about a gif ban to see how you get on? Good luck with that course btw. Design is now pretty much democratized. Nothing like trying to be something you couldn't years ago, and amongst a mass of better talent, eh?

Better Talent? Sounds like a Witty line to me! I dub thee marionette, witty lost reepy, you been upgraded, congrats!

Better Talent? Sounds like a Witty line to me! I dub thee marionette, witty lost reepy, you been upgraded, congrats!
Ha ha. And you appear not to understand the concept of independent observation, and action (I guess it's not something you tend to support). It's why you need the crutches to hold your shoulders up.

Still going?

It's far more fun than knuckle-dragging around the forum. I know it's a foreign concept for you (and you find those difficult to understand), but keep working on it, you might get there, eventually.

You are very witty and entertaining at times, and I actually agree with SOME of your opinions. :D

As has been discussed before, my memory is shite. But I have flickers that tell me you weren't always this unpleasant or bitter. While your attributes have never attracted me personally, I felt sure you weren't always this painfully indignant.

I just did a Witty and had a walk through your post history and wasted 16 minutes having a read. It is amazing how 6 or so months in this place can change certain personality types. Not cunts like me of course. My personality remains pretty much unchanged, but you on the other hand seem to get more bitter by the second.

Not that I am complaining mind, I much prefer this version on you. I like a good ole forum fighting partner. While you are obviously no Shitty Banter or Peen, you will have to do until they come back.

Ha!!!!!!!

Upgraded by default. Proves if you wish hard enough, magic happens.

As has been discussed before, my memory is shite. But I have flickers that tell me you weren't always this unpleasant or bitter. While your attributes have never attracted me personally, I felt sure you weren't always this painfully indignant.

I just did a Witty and had a walk through your post history and wasted 16 minutes having a read. It is amazing how 6 or so months in this place can change certain personality types. Not cunts like me of course. My personality remains pretty much unchanged, but you on the other hand seem to get more bitter by the second.

Not that I am complaining mind, I much prefer this version on you. I like a good ole forum fighting partner. While you are obviously no Shitty Banter or Peen, you will have to do until they come back.
Wrong again. You assume hatred, need to fight, need to dominate. What you can't see is what you create, left to your own unbridled, emotional device and narcissistic personality traits.

I won't be doing anything. And for the record, I am consistent in that I don't always disagree with you.

Your expert advice on selling a property was a bit of cracker though, given your significant experience.

Wrong again. You assume hatred, need to fight, need to dominate. What you can't see is what you create, left to your own unbridled, emotional device and narcissistic personality traits.
You! YOU! You!!

Given that we have never met, or interacted privately, you seem to know me pretty well.

Rather than fixate on me and what I do, maybe you want to look back at your interactions in here of late. Seems to me you are doing pretty much the same.

Your expert advice on selling a property was a bit of cracker though, given your significant experience.

What an odd thing to say. Is this an attempt to hurt me because in your mind, I don't have "significant" real estate experience? Because if it was, you failed. It gives me a great sense of pride to finally be in a position to buy my first home at this late age.

Hooley was upset about a buyer coming to her work. In my mind, if you don't want perspective buyers seeking you out at your place of work, do something about it to ensure they aren't privy to private information. It wasn't expert advice. It was just my opinion.

I miss Shitty Banter :(

Not the Tourettes like "EXTRORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" TralaTralaTralaTralaTrala" mess we reduced him to by the end of course, but he could be funny, super quick witted and clever with his words.

I miss his Wheetbix set up. First time I read it, I snortled so hard I got a snot bubble.
I haven't made the Clique accusation ever since you embraced your inner meep with roster blogging, candy crush rut saga and jail crafts. Am I officially un-diva-blocked, blocked but with sneaky peeks or still blocked?

Last edited:
Nope. The fixation and obsession is yours. You chose to hang the bait out below, as you often do. I simply chose to respond, on this occasion.....
Oh my God!

How bitter is Bluefish since she broke up with Shitty?

She needs more sugar in her latte stat!

BTW Witty sent another message from beyond, wants to if you still have him on block LOL

I haven't made the Clique accusation ever since you embraced your inner meep with roster blogging, candy crush rut saga and jail crafts. Am I officially un-diva-blocked, blocked but with sneaky peeks or still blocked?
Must be killing you. ;)

Ha ha. And you appear not to understand the concept of independent observation, and action (I guess it's not something you tend to support). It's why you need the crutches to hold your shoulders up.

What is your obsession with my shoulders?

@jessy_girl - I read this yesterday and thought of you ... I'm thinking we need to be asked for approval ratings on any names now because if you're tempted to name your baby Grindr or Tumblr or any of these filter names we just might need to stage some sort of intervention ;):tongue:

The rise of the Instagram baby! Bizarre trend sees parents naming newborns after photo FILTERS, with Lux and Ludwig listed among 2015's most popular new names
  • The popular Instagram filter names include Lux, which went up 75% in popularity for boys, while Reyes, Hudson, Juno, and Willow rose too
  • Royalty-inspired names have also risen up the ranks, including Royalty, Reign, and Princess
  • The Top 10 lists have fewer surprises, though, with Sophia topping the list for girls and Jackson topping the list for boys
  • Fox hit Empire was credited with helping to boost the popularity of several of the names given to its characters, including Dre and Lyon

:woot:

Sidenote I find it funny when I expressed my dislike of a certain poster I would wake up with likes from Bluefin, how things change

Sidenote I find it funny when I expressed my dislike of a certain poster I would wake up with likes from Bluefin, how things change
It would sparkle this place up massively with a group therapy session of betrayal like venting and outpouring, hey.

Reactions: Tee
you start
Jessy's the worst like betrayer, but I think she skims comments and is oblivious to their actual underlying meaning. She'll like a comment calling you an f wit one second and judge you the next. I think she resets without permission or consent, too. I'm like 'we're not cool from last time, judge jessy' and she'll be all disappointed out of nowhere, boom, judgment.

Jessy's the worst like betrayer, but I think she skims comments and is oblivious to their actual underlying meaning. She'll like a comment calling you an f wit one second and judge you the next. I think she resets without permission or consent, too. I'm like 'we're not cool from last time, judge jessy' and she'll be all disappointed out of nowhere.
Well of course she skims, half of what is said is shit, and we all judge, like it or not its part of the human experience. What else you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back