Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats crotch and Im sure its a beautiful flower which blooms with moisture and pleasant fragrance but is not my thang

Oh it is.

Do you think Bluefish is angry with me because Shitty Banter obviously left her because his infatuation with me grew to the point his thoughts of me were taking up his every waking minute?

I can't help it if he thinks of me more!!!!!

Oh it is.

Do you think Bluefish is angry with me because Shitty Banter obviously left her because his infatuation with me grew to the point his thoughts of me were taking up his every waking minute?

I can't help it if he thinks of me more!!!!!
Probably!

Well look at you!

I can almost imagine you, flushed, covered in Cheezel dust and pounding on your keys with irritated displeasure.

Your online personality has really changed since you joined this forum. I remember the days when you seemed happy. If you look back at my post history you will see I have maintained my caustic self righteous pain in the arseness from the beginning, where you have really grown into yours. I like it though, your constant shades of indignation really brings out the colour of your eyes.

"We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them" George Orwell 1984

Welcome to the team sistagirl.
Ha ha ha. Well that's interesting since you hung the bait out, as you like to do, due to forum boredom and shrinkage no doubt. Self-projecting your emotional status on to me would be a mistake, as are many of your short-sighted and ignorant assumptions. You need to confer with your mate also, he says the personality bypass worked, but who knows, eh...that's from someone who relies on copy and paste.

BTW, Witty (translated) says now you've cleared the room so well, he's ready and waiting to do the Cybertwist when your is roster sorted.

Have a nice day.

Ha ha ha. Well that's interesting since you hung the bait out, as you like to do, due to forum boredom and shrinkage no doubt. Self-projecting your emotional status on to me would be a mistake, as are many of your short-sighted and ignorant assumptions. You need to confer with your mate also, he says the personality bypass worked, but who knows, eh...that's from someone who relies on copy and paste.

BTW, Witty (translated) says now you've cleared the room so well, he's ready and waiting to do the Cybertwist when your is roster sorted.

Have a nice day.

So cute you guys PMing... is he feeding you lines too?

Reactions: Tee
I miss Shitty Banter :(

Not the Tourettes like "EXTRORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" TralaTralaTralaTralaTrala" mess we reduced him to by the end of course, but he could be funny, super quick witted and clever with his words.

I miss his Wheetbix set up. First time I read it, I snortled so hard I got a snot bubble.

I miss Shitty Banter :(

Not the Tourettes like "EXTRORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" "CLIQUE" "SPELLING ERROR" "EXTORTIONIST" TralaTralaTralaTralaTrala" mess we reduced him to by the end of course, but he could be funny, super quick witted and clever with his words.

I miss his Wheetbix set up. First time I read it, I snortled so hard I got a snot bubble.

I bet he misses you too, the lust was palpable

Have a nice day.
Good morning you!

Tell him my roster is sorted! I will wait in excited anticipation.

You have a nice day too!

I bet he misses you too, the lust was palpable
It was wasn't it?

We shared the best of times, we shared the worst of times, and then I watched as his brain imploded into TralaTralaTralaTralaTrala Tourettesness.

I guess it is only fair that I now become Bluefin's forum custodian, you know, since he obviously doesn't want her.

It was wasn't it?

We shared the best of times, we shared the worst of times, and then I watched as his brain imploded into TralaTralaTralaTralaTrala Tourettesness.

I guess it is only fair that I now become Bluefin's forum custodian, you know, since he obviously doesn't want her.
You are such a good person
tumblr_lmbw0vm3a01ql3ba2o1_500.gif

So Im waiting for the shops to open to pick up items for a client.... why oh why does it have to be 9am

You are such a good person
tumblr_lmbw0vm3a01ql3ba2o1_500.gif
And you my child have a fabulous crutch!

In life you will have those who try and belittle you based on your magical ability to cut and paste the perfect gif. This gift of giffing was bestowed on you by the God of downloads. I think the Top 40 bible said it best:-

The haters gonna hate hate hate, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want some unless you are beautiful no matter what they say, gif hate can't bring you down.

So cute you guys PMing... is he feeding you lines too?
Ha ha ha. I'm sure that just caused as spray of Weetbix. Unlike you, I don't need to be fed life support lines and gifs, but maybe you'll work that out for yourself one day.
It was wasn't it?

You complement yourself and your trumped-up ego excessively. However, watching you stab around the dark, is I have to admit, totally amusing.

Ha ha ha. I'm sure that just caused as spray of Weetbix. Unlike you, I don't need to be fed life support lines and gifs, but maybe you'll work that out for yourself one day.

Hahahahahaha oh you make me laugh with every post, you are a puppet love, embrace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back