Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I'm no doctor. I probably know less about fruit than you.

Cool. Homemade pizza sounds yummy. My Nan used to make the best pasta sauce.

Well, hard to believe maybe, but I am surrounded by health professionals in my family and my mum is actually a dietician. So maybe I should enlist their help.

Yes homemade pizza is amazing. Well if made by the right person. I'm not above takeaway pizza though, don't get me wrong.

The gf pizza. It has loads of Parmesan to cover the cauliflower taste, which I find awful! But it's great for people who are sensitive to gluten

I'm still not sure about this one. I do like the idea of extra Parmesan, but I'm not sold yet.

I need a recipe for an amazing pasta sauce. But it needs to be a quick one. I rather not spend hours creating the perfect sauce. I don't trust my kids for that long

My nonna also makes this amazing passata sauce but she is yet to give me the full recipe even when I begged her for it due to an over fertile tomato plant.

Well, hard to believe maybe, but I am surrounded by health professionals in my family and my mum is actually a dietician. So maybe I should enlist their help.

Yes homemade pizza is amazing. Well if made by the right person. I'm not above takeaway pizza though, don't get me wrong.

I'm still not sure about this one. I do like the idea of extra Parmesan, but I'm not sold yet.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea getting help from your family.

Takeaway pizza can be nice, especially pizza capers.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea getting help from your family.

Takeaway pizza can be nice, especially pizza capers.

Pretty sure they've held soft interventions for me before, although this is unconfirmed. Now I can be a willing participant.

I do love crust pizza I must admit.

I'm picturing everybody loves Raymond's mother where she pretends she doesn't have recipes and cooks with love lol

Lol - somewhat accurate actually!!

Does pizza classify as junk food?

I don't think so. Well, it definitely can be, but my nonna's homemade pizza which is approximately a billion times better than any restaurant is not toooo bad.

My sister makes this awful cauliflower based one, that is healthy but maybe not pizza.
I'd say that pizza shop pizzas, especially those from dodgy places and Domino's and Pizza Hut ones would be, not to mention frozen ones. I have an aversion to homemade ones as I hated the ones my Nana made. I do like the ones my sister makes though.[DOUBLEPOST=1441537330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty sure they've held soft interventions for me before, although this is unconfirmed. Now I can be a willing participant.

I do love crust pizza I must admit.

Lol - somewhat accurate actually!!
Pizza needs burn on the crust.

I remember my sissy made me a pizza and the base was almond meal and yoghurt (presumably soy) and nothing else. Look, I've eaten worse in my life but it tasted very... healthy.

He's right up there with Iwan Rheon
I can't decide who is better...

c7NJRa2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back