Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha such conflicting advice with some enablers here. But no ok, let's give it a crack for tomorrow. Let me try this "adult" thing.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when I'm eating another super choc drumstick. good luck tho. :smuggrin:

Haha noooo.

73c47dbce5a5ea67104f2e9f2510137f.jpg

I think it might be a 'one day at a time' type of gameplan?

Hmm yes, you're right. But I don't have tomorrow sorted either.

I did make a healthy seeming lunch (NOT for me) but there are spares so maybe I can have that. It's very vegetable-y looking though.

Hmm yes, you're right. But I don't have tomorrow sorted either.

I did make a healthy seeming lunch (NOT for me) but there are spares so maybe I can have that. It's very vegetable-y looking though.

Well that's a start! They say a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

hahahahaha so funny because when I was eating one today it made me cough and I had to gulp down water to make it stop. But I got over it and had another

Haha that's so funny, but glad to hear you weren't discouraged by a near death experience. If anything it should highlight the need to live life to the fullest without deprivation.

Does pizza classify as junk food?

I don't think so. Well, it definitely can be, but my nonna's homemade pizza which is approximately a billion times better than any restaurant is not toooo bad.

My sister makes this awful cauliflower based one, that is healthy but maybe not pizza.

Hmm yes. Yes you're right it does. But what is the first step? Talking about it in here?

I don't know. I'm no doctor. I probably know less about fruit than you.

I don't think so. Well, it definitely can be, but my nonna's homemade pizza which is approximately a billion times better than any restaurant is not toooo bad.

My sister makes this awful cauliflower based one, that is healthy but maybe not pizza.

Cool. Homemade pizza sounds yummy. My Nan used to make the best pasta sauce.

The gf pizza. It has loads of Parmesan to cover the cauliflower taste, which I find awful! But it's great for people who are sensitive to gluten

I don't know. I'm no doctor. I probably know less about fruit than you.

Cool. Homemade pizza sounds yummy. My Nan used to make the best pasta sauce.

I need a recipe for an amazing pasta sauce. But it needs to be a quick one. I rather not spend hours creating the perfect sauce. I don't trust my kids for that long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back