Skip to main content

Doctor Who

OMG, Daniel says he knows who goes in but doesn't know who comes out.

Wow, Adam's theory is a good one. It could totally be Bill.[DOUBLEPOST=1495364322][/DOUBLEPOST]I love Richard Ayoade from the IT crowd, he'd be awesome

Reactions: kxk
Next week looks incredible.

Daniel's theories about the simulation :eek::eek::eek: Hopefully in relation to Trump, we are in the simulation.

Reactions: kxk
Ok, I came to the vault party and was the only one here. But frankly, not the worst party I've ever been to.
Sorry for hogging the thread ... well, not really, it was fun ... and look forward to all of your comments. I'm sure I'll have a few more things to say when all of that has sunk in. It was a really gripping episode. Mind blown just a bit.

Absolutely tremendous episode tonight. I'm a practicing Catholic and loved the use of the pope and Vatican, even if it was only a computer simulation

Line of the night - I've just been executed, have some respect #lovemissy

And Adam's Bill/Missy theory

Absolutely loved that episode. It was so complex and edge of the seat exciting.
I adored the references to River, and the way it tied in with both Missy and Nardole's backstories.
Could Missy be turning good? What price will the Doctor have to pay?
Best episode of a brilliant season for me.
I know the ratings are down and some people think Doctor Who is in decline, but I think it's better than ever.

Ok, I came to the vault party and was the only one here. But frankly, not the worst party I've ever been to.
Sorry for hogging the thread ... well, not really, it was fun ... and look forward to all of your comments. I'm sure I'll have a few more things to say when all of that has sunk in. It was a really gripping episode. Mind blown just a bit.

Hehe, sorry I was late for the party. Not even fashionably late, but so late all the other guests had gone home, or to bed,
Thanks for the instant reactions, it was great to read how it all unfolded.

...okay...here we go... my thoughts on the episode... do we find out who is in the vault at last?... I'm still saying that it's John Simm's Master as my guess...

...it looks like they are rowing down the fabled River Styx that joins Earth to Hell in Greek mythology to me lol!...well that's what it reminds me of anyway... oh here we go... is The Doctor going to be executed instead of allowing him a regeneration?... what the hell did he do?... that guy says that the device will stop both of his hearts... kill all three of his stem cells and permanently stop his ability to regenerate forever?... what the fuck?... that better be bullshit or the show will die pretty quickly won't it?... lol!...

...whoa!... it's MISSY!... is she going to be the one that... oh no... it's The Doctor that's going to execute our beloved Missy!... well bugger me!... I didn't see that twist coming... I thought that it was Capaldi that was going to be executed... well done them!... noooooo!... (he won't do it surely?... he better not!... although Michelle did say that she was leaving the show didn't she?)... I hope that he doesn't... (David Tennant's Doctor cried his tits off when John Simm's Master died after all... so I'm hoping that it doesn't happen now because it just wouldn't make any sense would it?)...

...just who are these 'doom and gloom' dudes anyway?... are they Time Lords too?... are they on Gallifrey?... that black guy is a really smug git isn't he?... Missy mentioned River Song while speaking to The Doctor... is all that we'll see or hear of Alex Kingston's character I wonder?... I really don't enjoy watching Missy pleading for her life... I hate seeing her being so vulnerable... it's just not right as far as I'm concerned... she's far more devious than that usually...

...oh here we go... those bloody stupid-arsed Sonic Sunglasses... I so hate them... and... cue the Pope lol!... what a funny scene... "if he's so keen to see me then why isn't he here?" demands The Doctor..."he is!" says Nardole lol!... funny as... so people are all committing suicide this episode?... so is Bill dying again this week too?... lol!... oh dear... Bill's brought home a bit of female fluff!... way to go Bill!... lol!... oh no... The Tardis has just turned up in the house somewhere lol!... "what's that noise?" asks her girlfriend... "um... it's the pipes in my room!" replies Bill lol!... hahaha!... I just love their facial expressions on their faces when the Pope walks in lol!...

...'Sticky nit-picky' time... neither the Pope nor his Cardinal seem to be amazed or anything about The Tardis being bigger on the inside were they?... have they been in it before or something?... just saying...

...back to Missy and that smug pretentious little git... who is in the hood?... it can't be River Song (unless her balls have dropped)... the voice is too deep... ha!... it's Nardole!... I never picked that either lol!... hahaha!... Nardole has full permission from River Song to "kick The Doctors arse!" if it needs be lol!... yeah right!... Nardole 'being tough'... I'd like to see that lol!...

...'Sticky nit-picky' time #2... it would've been nice if they put up sub-titles when the Pope or his Cardinal spoke... it would've been nice to understand what was being said... and courteous!... anyhow... moving on... as they enter the big underground Library underneath The Vatican Bill says out loud "Harry Potter!"... whereby The Doctor says "language!"... lol!...

...'Sticky nit-picky' time #3... The Doctor being blind is now becoming a tad bit tiresome for me to be honest... back to Missy pleading for her life again to The Doctor... as I said... it's just not right with me... and now back to the Library... oh I see... The Doctor is wearing the Sonic Sunnies to enable this scene where he can see an invisible door which is just a wall to everyone else... can we have The Doctor get his vision back now that's over please?... as I said... it's now becoming a tad bit tiresome...

...'Sticky nit-picky' time #4... no offence but it STILL hasn't dawned on Bill that The Doctor is blind?... seriously?... she observes absolutely EVERYTHING to do with anything else but she still doesn't realise that he is blind?... hmmmm!... moving on yet again... bwhahahahaha!... Nardole grows some nuts and tells Bill off and brings her into line!... hahaha!... way to go Nardole!.... it is so good to see that Nardole is being given equal billing as a companion now at last... he was being so wasted in the series so far... I like seeing this new side of Nardole!... a little tip peoples... when Nardole takes his glasses off you better listen!... he is a hard-arsed little muffin when he needs to be lol!...

...hahaha!... Bill and Nardole were ALWAYS going to walk through that portal no matter what weren't they?... lol!... back to Missy's execution... THE DOCTOR KILLED MISSY!... what the hell?... it can't be true surely?... he would NEVER intentionally kill someone so I smell a rat here... but still... we are talking about Moffatt having written this episode aren't we?... lol!... as I said... The Doctor would never kill anyone intentionally as far as I'm concerned... NEVER!... it can't be true...

...haha!...Bill and Nardole are at the Pentagon after having walked through the portal?... that's weird!... and now they're at CERN?... huh?... The Doctor could be getting his eyesight back but at an unknown cost eh?... he's borrowing the eyes from one of his future selves?... WTF????... how does that work?... lol!... doesn't sound too good does it?... what the hell is this?... who is this corpse guy?... The Doctor says "oh!... it's the old old story... it never looks so good in the morning!"... what does that mean?... it's a bit cryptic isn't it?... the corpse thing tells The Doctor "this IS a game!"... I dunno... it's lost me now... what kind of game?...

...back to CERN headquarters... they're all going to blow themselves up because "the world isn't real"?... whoa!... they're all calling out the numbers at the same time... again... what the hell?... ha!... Nardole compared where they had been to a 'Holodeck on Star Trek!'... lol!... woohoo!... Star Trek gets yet another mention this week lol!... he also mentions 'Grand Theft Auto too lol!... funny as!... oh dear... Nardole disappears... so it IS a game as corpse guy said then!... they're actually simulants in a game so it's not really them then?...

...so now Bill's talking to The Doctor and she STILL doesn't realise that he's blind?... that's just plain silly to me... so they're all in a 'shadow world' for an Alien to practice on to conquer our real Earth then?... ha!... now THAT'S a good twist!... again... I never saw that coming either lol!... hahaha!... and now 'Super Mario' gets a mention lol!... Bill does 'die' yet again this week after all lol!... oh hello... corpse guy is back again... he looks so familiar to me for some reason... oh!... I know of who it is too!... it's this guy...

COMPARISON-THE MASTER PERHAPS.jpg

...that was The Master slowly regenerating after Roger Delgado tragically died in a car crash and they were trying to find someone new to play The Master in his place... I'm wondering now if this guy is John Simm's Doctor slowly regenerating now as a homage to what happened way back then?... so what Capaldi said when he said "oh!... it's the old old story... it never looks so good in the morning!"... could mean that he's 'been there done that' already perhaps?... it's just a theory on my part though... I'm most likely wrong as per usual lol!...

...soooooo.... The Doctor has known all along that he's just a simulant too and has sent an email to his real self about what's happening!... hahaha!... brilliant!... lol!... yet again... I never saw that coming either lol!... (I must be slipping or am just not paying enough attention lol!)... bwahahahahaha!... MISSY IS STILL ALIVE!... "get off!... I've just been executed!... show some respect!" shouts Missy as the guards start manhandling her... hahahaha!... that's the line of the show for me so far this week lol!... that is sooooo funny!...

...aaaaaah!... so it's MISSY that's been in the Vault all of the time then?... well so much for my John Simm's Doctor being in there then... so next week he needs Missy to help him get his eyesight back eh?... hence the reason for him ensuring that Missy stays alive?... well there you go then eh?... we should have known lol!...

...well... all in all I thought that it was yet another great episode... it had at least 3 twists in it that I never saw coming so those are always great fun to watch... just one more thing... did anyone else notice this below in next weeks trailer?...

IS THAT A SUBMARINE.jpg

...it sure looks like it to me anyway... well that's all from me on this episode... now to watch 'Whovians'... I hope that it's got Tegan on it... I just so love that girls quirky take on everything with that great sense of humour of hers lol!... cheers.

Last edited:

Hehe, sorry I was late for the party. Not even fashionably late, but so late all the other guests had gone home, or to bed,
Thanks for the instant reactions, it was great to read how it all unfolded.

...hahaha!... I've done it many times before nutmeg... having multiple conversations with all of my other inner voices is always so soul cleansing lol!... as Meglos said... it's always great to see how a person writes down what unfolds 'Live'... it's usually your inner essence speaking with your reactions coming straight from the heart /mind and soul lol!... cheers.

...I've just watched this weeks 'Whovians' and over all... a pretty good show except of course that bloody 'Bajo' twonk is on it AND Tegan wasn't!... why the hell are they keeping that idiot on it EACH WEEK and yet only have Tegan on every other week?... what is wrong with them?... Bajo adds sweet nothing to this show whatsoever... he needs to go... I'm also hoping that this kid is not going to be on each week either...

Dexter.gif Untitled-1.jpg

...don't get me wrong here... I just love the fact that a kid his age is so involved with all things to do with Doctor Who but last week he was quite funny and adorable and even this opening had some humourous moments in it too but if he's going to be on each and every week then he will be giving me the irrits big time methinks!... the trouble with young kids like this is that they enjoy the fun at first and are quite good at what they do but then the 'fame' goes to their head and they sometimes become precocious little brats that grate on your nerves... if anything... just have him on every now and then but don't make him part of the show that's all... just my opinion anyway...

...having that Aussie director of this weeks episode on the show was sheer brilliance in itself!... well done Rove and co!... it was riveting to listen to what he had to say so kudos all around!... and I do love Adam Richard now... the guys knowledge of the Whoniverse really is endless isn't it?... his T-shirts are brilliant... he probably has as many T-shirts as probably Matt Preston has 'Gelato' suits... lol!...

...those two female guests I didn't know but found them both lacking in entertainment with their comments... that guy who does the 'Who News' segment is not funny at all regardless of them all in the background wetting themselves at everything that he says ... HE'S JUST NOT FUNNY!... (to me at least)... but a few good theories were thrown around and you all know how I love my theories don't you?... lol!... so yeah... just a few annoying things still in the show but BRING TEGAN BACK PERMANENTLY ROVE!... you've been told!... cheers.

Back