Skip to main content

Doctor Who

...I'm trying to figure out where I've seen Bill's girlfriend before?... I've seen her in some other show before methinks!... cheers.

...that puddle reminds me of one of those Freddie Kruger movies where that girl was having a bath and she got dragged under the water into a deep abyss... that freaked me out at the time lol!... cheers.

...ha!... The Tardis is on top of the rug that Bill gave to The Doctor lol!... explain that Capaldi!... lol!... cheers.

..."why do you run like that?" asks Bill... "run like what?" asks The Doctor... "run like a Penguin with it's arse on fire?"... replies Bill... bwahahahahahahaha!... funny funny funny!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:... great writing there folks!... lol!... cheers.

...it's now official... I love Pearl Mackie as 'Bill'... thank god for that... I would've hated it if I didn't like her... I went through that with "hello sweetie" ... it would've bugged me throughout the whole season if I didn't like her lol!... cheers.

...this episode is quite suspenseful to be honest... if this is an indication of what this season's going to be like then we're in for some great stuff methinks!... cheers.

...bwahahaha!... "is this a 'knock-through"?... (The Tardis being so big on the inside lol!)... "she wants to use the toilet" says The Doctor... "ooh!... I'd give it a minute if I were her!" says Nardole... lol!... cheers.

...woooohooooo!... the Opera House in Sydney AUSTRALIA!... lol!... bloody brilliant!... way to win us Aussies over lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...what a great rendition of an alien Planet... looks like they've filmed it in that quarry that all the older Doctor Who episodes of the original series used to be filmed in with a matte painting added on for effect... it works for me at least lol!... cheers.

...aaaaaah!... so THAT'S how they've added the Dalek into the show... very clever indeed!... I would never have picked that... well done them!... cheers.

...I'm also liking Matt Lucas as Nardole too... I thought that he would become quite irritating after a short while... but... yes he's a fun companion in this... cheers.

..."that's The Doctor for you... he never notices the tears!" says Nardole... they're making it sound like it's been many years that The Doctor and Nardole have been together to me... cheers.

...I love Bill's line... "imagine... just imagine if someone did this to you?"... (when The Doctor was going to wipe her memory)... what a great line... especially when he didn't end up doing it because of what she said... cheers.

...aw man that was so awesome that episode!... I'm so bloody happy that it's finally back on again... I'm now going to watch 'Whovians'on ABC 2... and I'm going to write about that now... it'll probably be complete shit methinks!... cheers.

...John Simms as 'The Master' was one of my favourite versions to be honest... but aren't they supposed to be talking about THIS WEEKS episode?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I like Adam, he is quite witty
Bill is fantastic, I adore when a new companion is in awe....and she is cool & fun & smart.
I do not want Pete to go, I love him so :(
It is like a horrible break-up when we lose a doctor, I am so in love with every doctor

Billy...I fatted her...brilliant
These Rove peeps love the Doctor that is all i need, probably, blonde girl named after a character is cool

...at last... they're talking about this weeks episode... they're all liking Bill too... which is good... cheers.

...some exclusive 'behind the scenes' footage of Bill's entrance into The Tardis... cooooool!... I hope that they do this each week... it'll be worth watching for that reason alone lol!... cheers.

Back