Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Apparently the bookies have Tilda Swinton as the best bet ......so wrong, she is a major movie star why would she want a TV series, and she seems very private, doubt she would want the notoriety.
However, she can play gender neutral, that would be quite cool - a no gender doctor and she looks alien

...hahaha!... a mate of mine and I were talking about Dr Who last night and he told me a bit of trivia that you can see Dr Who's penis in a movie called 'The Canterbury Tales' which was made in 1972... it was an Italian movie methinks... it's actually Tom Baker and it's true!... he does a naked scene believe it or not and you can see his **ahem!** Sonic Screwdriver let's call it... I'm still laughing now lol!...

2017-03-01_11-35-31.jpg

...I didn't believe my mate until I just looked up the movie on this link...

...it starts at 1:07:18 mark if you don't believe me... the part that I'm actually laughing at is the overdubbed Italian voice for Tom Baker... it's totally opposite of his real voice and to hear it is a crack up!... trust me... if you don't want to see Tom Baker's sonic screwdriver (which most of you most likely don't no doubt) just listen to his voice at the 1:15:07 mark onwards... (especially at the 1:16:40 part when he screams out lol!)... it's so damn worth it lol!...he actually did this 2 years before he played Dr Who so I'm surprised that the BBC allowed him to play The Doctor at all... (he obviously didn't put that role in his resume' lol!)...there you have it folks... the Dr Who related piece of past trivia for the day... cheers.

Last edited:
...hahaha!... a mate of mine and I were talking about Dr Who last night and he told me a bit of trivia that you can see Dr Who's penis in a movie called 'The Canterbury Tales' which was made in 1972... it was an Italian movie methinks... it's actually Tom Baker and it's true!... he does a naked scene believe it or not and you can see his **ahem!** Sonic Screwdriver let's call it... I'm still laughing now lol!...

View attachment 52463

...I didn't believe my mate until I just looked up the movie on this link...

...it starts at 1:07:18 mark if you don't believe me... the part that I'm actually laughing at is the overdubbed Italian voice for Tom Baker... it's totally opposite of his real voice and to hear it is a crack up!... trust me... if you don't want to see Tom Baker's sonic screwdriver (which most of you most likely don't no doubt) just listen to his voice at the 1:15:07 mark onwards... (especially at the 1:16:40 part when he screams out lol!)... it's so damn worth it lol!...he actually did this 2 years before he played Dr Who so I'm surprised that the BBC allowed him to play The Doctor at all... (he obviously didn't put that role in his resume' lol!)...there you have it folks... the Dr Who related piece of past trivia for the day... cheers.

Yes, sadly ( :) ) it's true. I've never gone out of my way to see the Doctors naked, but I've seen Tom, Tennant & Eccleston. I'm not sure if McGann ever did nudework but it's quite possible. The others, not so much (thankfully?). McCoy used to nude up for his comedy shows, but I'm not sure there is any pictorial evidence, and I'm not particularly tempted to google it :p

Thanks for lowering the tone Mr Sticky... Now back to the SERIOUS discussion of the tv show..... (kidding)

PS. Tom Baker once allegedly said "TOM'S PUTTING IT IN NOW" during a sexual encounter. Once you have that in your mind in his voice, you can't unhear it.

Yes, sadly ( :) ) it's true. I've never gone out of my way to see the Doctors naked, but I've seen Tom, Tennant & Eccleston. I'm not sure if McGann ever did nudework but it's quite possible. The others, not so much (thankfully?). McCoy used to nude up for his comedy shows, but I'm not sure there is any pictorial evidence, and I'm not particularly tempted to google it :p

Thanks for lowering the tone Mr Sticky... Now back to the SERIOUS discussion of the tv show..... (kidding)

PS. Tom Baker once allegedly said "TOM'S PUTTING IT IN NOW" during a sexual encounter. Once you have that in your mind in his voice, you can't unhear it.

...hahahahaha!... I've still 'got it' then?... I still haven't lost that old magic have I?... lol!...

...hahaha!... especially in THAT voice!... urgh!...

...I haven't heard of the other Doctors nuding up... and as you said... "I've never gone out of my way to see the Doctors naked"... lol!... (except to track down that clip of course but I had no other option because I thought that my mate was bullshitting of course lol!)... Sylvester McCoy naked? :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... my mind just boggles lol!... cheers.

David's Broadchurch, series 3 starts on Friday, ABC, will be the final series

And, they had better cast somebody WONDERFUL to replace Capaldi, I am quite pissed off he will leave

The Best TARDIS Interior Designs on Doctor Who

...I found this quite interesting... on the link below...

http://www.ranker.com/list/best-tardis-interiors-from-doctor-who/jacob-shelton

...I've always loved this Tardis interior the best so far... cheers.

series-five-photo-u1

the Tardis comes to the rescue.jpg

...I haven't done a Dr Who Photoshop for a very long time so I thought that I would throw this one up... this is what this particular console has always reminded me of I have to say lol!... I really don't like this Tardis interior at all to be honest... I can't wait to see what one they come up with when Capaldi moves on... I wonder what kind of style they will come up with?... a truly organic Victorian Steampunk version would be great for a change... cheers.

...going further on my post above... here are some really great designs by fans of the show of their ideas for the interior of The Tardis one day if they had their ways... I like quite a few of them... what do you all think?... from this website below... cheers.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulaersly...sh-were-real?utm_term=.lrjDq9QDkQ#.vxoMmyGMoG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 TARDIS Interiors You Wish Were Real
Time and Relative Dimension in Sexiness.

posted on Oct. 22, 2013, at 5:58 a.m.

Bless you, Fan Artists. Bless you.
enhanced-buzz-wide-10823-1382376264-17.jpg

Via harnois75.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-14561-1382368372-22.jpg

Via luciddesignfx.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-22453-1382370836-21.jpg

Via jamesapfairlie.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-13100-1382368263-49.jpg

Via launchycat.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-10963-1382376082-21.jpg

Via simonprime.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-21973-1382370907-14.jpg

Via mrpacinohead.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-12860-1382368594-48.jpg

Via calamitysi.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-14542-1382368092-32.jpg

Via wonderwig.deviantart.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-30274-1382234867-11.jpg

Via victor1st.blogspot.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-8894-1382377049-31.jpg

Via ildominatoredipoteri.wordpress.com
enhanced-buzz-wide-6819-1382375793-6.jpg

Via mattsav-concept.blogspot.com
And bless you too, BBC, for these pieces of concept art. Maybe one day?
enhanced-buzz-wide-6728-1382377063-16.jpg

The BBC / Via bbc.co.uk
enhanced-buzz-wide-8806-1382377083-19.jpg

The BBC / Via bbc.co.uk
enhanced-buzz-wide-13713-1382234929-6.jpg

The BBC / Via bbc.co.uk
(Although this one does, admittedly, look familiar…)

enhanced-buzz-wide-15750-1382234849-6.jpg

The BBC / Via bbc.co.uk
Bonus! Two alternate exteriors:
grid-cell-29162-1382376577-6.jpg

promus-kaa.deviantart.com

grid-cell-29162-1382376578-8.jpg

Fantastic designs & pics @Mr Stickyfingers thanks for posting
I too love David/Russell TD's design best, the organic look, but it is the golden light and glow more than anything that I love.
So many wonderful epic scenes are bathed in that fabulous lighting, soft golden and godly/other world and special, more romantic too.

View attachment 52476

...I haven't done a Dr Who Photoshop for a very long time so I thought that I would throw this one up... this is what this particular console has always reminded me of I have to say lol!... I really don't like this Tardis interior at all to be honest... I can't wait to see what one they come up with when Capaldi moves on... I wonder what kind of style they will come up with?... a truly organic Victorian Steampunk version would be great for a change... cheers.
This is fucking genius Sticky! Holy crap I love it

Fantastic designs & pics @Mr Stickyfingers thanks for posting
I too love David/Russell TD's design best, the organic look, but it is the golden light and glow more than anything that I love.
So many wonderful epic scenes are bathed in that fabulous lighting, soft golden and godly/other world and special, more romantic too.

...no worries about posting them kxk... Russell T Davis was always my favourite writer for Doctor Who... I'm really glad that The Moff has gone... I just hope that the new writer doesn't try to meddle with the winning formula that is a perfect show in Doctor Who like The Moff did (sonic sunnies/fat gay Daleks/terrible new Cybermen costumes etc etc grrrrrrr!.. don't get me started!)... but I agree... the colour schemes inside The Tardis of both David's and Matt's interiors were so much warmer and inviting as if it was actually The Doctor's home and not just a sterile laboratory setting made me as a viewer happy that it was a more livable area because let's face it... they are in that room the majority of the time more so than all of the others so why not make it more habitable?...

...as in my Photoshop above... I never took that interior seriously... it was ridiculous as far as I was concerned... cheers.

This is fucking genius Sticky! Holy crap I love it

...haha!... thanks BigBrotherCritic my friend... as I just said in my post above to kxk... I never took that Tardis interior seriously... even after they slowly filled the walls with bookcases over the year to make it look a little less sterile... every time I saw a full interior shot in any of the episodes I used to mumble to myself "all that's missing are kids on swings!" to myself... it was just a little bugbear that used to give me the irrits (as you probably know by now... I don't usually let irritating little things go on too long until I finally lash out about it ... hence my 'Sticky rants' now and then lol!)... I'm quite surprised that I haven't done this Photoshop so long ago?... I must be mellowing perhaps?... naaaaaaaaaaah!... me mellowing?... I don't think so!...lol!... I'm glad that you liked it my friend... cheers.

...hahaha!... um... time for me to be naughty once more (sorry... it must be a genetic thing in me or something :whistling::biggrin:)... it's time to 'lower the tone part 2' because I just couldn't let these go... (unlike what you are about to see of course)... I was surfing YouTube and I found these to be bloody hilarious... please forgive me for what you're about to see... (and cannot 'unsee') :oops::shy::smug: lol!... cheers.

...on a totally different note... if Doctor Who was made by the Japanese this would be it lol!... one guy that goes by the name of...

https://www.youtube.com/user/OtaKing77077

...made this Anime version of this... it's Jon Pertwee's Doctor... it is worth watching all the way through too... it's brilliantly done... some people are so damn gifted... cheers.

Back