Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

As well as being an hilarious legend, with a very sexy voice - he was a good guy.
Married to ONE woman for life, lots of kids, grandkids etc.
And he never got pissed off about being type cast or rubbished funny old Batman, he just enjoyed it.
They made super fun and funny shows then didn't they?
Camp Batman, seriously strange and elegant Adams Family, F-Troop, Maxwell Smart - all so tongue in cheek silly.

I'm surprised no ones remade F-Troop for the big screen yet...

Mind you it's just Sgt Bilko with Native Americans and US Cavalry.

I guess it's too culturally insensitive now considering how the Hekawi tribe were depicted...

He was soooooooo funny, hmm, I should watch the end of True Blood, never got around to it

American feminist who popularized 'Ms' as a title for a woman who did not 'belong' to a man dies aged 78
  • Sheila Michaels first saw honorific on a letter addressed to her friend in 1960s
  • She promoted usage of it for women who didn't want to be identified by their relationship to men; 'Ms' dates to circa 1901 but was an obscure term at the time
  • Fellow activist Gloria Steinem used 'Ms' as title of her feminist magazine in 1971

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eila-Michaels-dies-aged-78.html#ixzz4mJhZ6yYV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back