Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

If it was drug related, it may have been an accidental overdose. Let's not jump to conclusions. Either way, incredibly sad.
Of course, but it is always suspect when they have 'issues'. I will admit to thinking that while I thought suicide first off, I was leaning to accidental after a few moments. Agreed, very sad. Feels worse when they're about the same age as yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1492937078][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just returning to John Clarke. ABC has this week put The Games on Iview, for those who'd like to revisit it.
I never got into it, sadly.

Of course, but it is always suspect when they have 'issues'. I will admit to thinking that while I thought suicide first off, I was leaning to accidental after a few moments. Agreed, very sad. Feels worse when they're about the same age as yourself.
Having read further details about her recent circumstances, your first hunch may yet prove correct. :(

Well, after all the speculation...

Erin Moran, the former Happy Days child star who was found dead at her Indiana home over the weekend, likely died of cancer, according to the Harrison County Sheriff's Office and the county coroner.

full article

Scott Baio has been saying how "troubled" she was and alluding to drugs, I bet he'll feel bad now.

Scott Baio has been saying how "troubled" she was and alluding to drugs, I bet he'll feel bad now.
Well, it was easy to jump to the conclusion it was drug-related (either accidental or intentional) particularly how young she was and how out of the blue it came. So let this be a lesson to all of us! lol

RIP Joanie Cunningham. Sad ending to a tragic life.

Well, it was easy to jump to the conclusion it was drug-related (either accidental or intentional) particularly how young she was and how out of the blue it came. So let this be a lesson to all of us! lol

RIP Joanie Cunningham. Sad ending to a tragic life.
Hm

William Christopher - Father Mulcahy from M*A*S*H
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-01/actor-william-cristopher-mash-chaplain-dead-at-84/8156482
Father_Mulcahy.jpg

Back