Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...hmmm!... be warned people... a big post today folks!... I'm doing it in 2 parts... here is part 1)..

...today's show... from the lead-up ads it looks like it's going to be a fun show...a double eviction show!... (please let it be Stephanie and James that goes!... please!)... it'll probably be Edele and Kellie no doubt though...

...George cooking breakfast for Stephanie... (I hope that he scratched his bum and picked his nose without washing his hands)... lololol!... just for Stephanie's sake being the alleged 'germaphobe' that she apparently is lol!...

...Edele is still prattling on about receiving as many votes as Gary... (she's wrong... he got 6 votes and she got 4!)... shut up about it Edele for gods sake!...

...Dee and Lauren talking about Gary while he's sitting beside them doing a mime act is pure gold value for entertainment right there folks!... lol!... Dee was talking about Gary while he was sitting right there beside him.. what a rude bitch!... that is just not nice at all!... Gary would've heard the whole conversation for sure... when asked by Lauren if he would like her to go and get him something to eat he was soooooo polite and thankful that she asked while Dee sat there giving him daggers with her eyes... I so don't like Dee anymore... she is just as bad as the rest of her 'bitch gang' now!... I'm so disappointed with her now... I so liked her at the beginning and she was my favourite to win this at day one!... so disappointed!!!!...

...Emma promises a 'brutal' time ahead... let's see how this pans out...

...the crowd chanting... "GET JAMES OUT!... GET JAMES OUT!... and getting booed so much!... (let's hope that is a good indication that it's him and Stephanie going out... a dream result for me lol!)... please people... please vote him out!...

...Audley... no response from the crowd because they are all still booing James lol!... Edele is cheered... Gary is cheered even louder lol!... James is well and truely booed again... (please let it be him!)... Kellie is booed with a few cheers thrown in with it... Stephanie cheered more than booed... (not a good sign for me)...

...here are the faces of the housemates before the first save was announced... all are worried... James looked like he's resigned himself to the fact that he's going to be evicted by the look on his face... the rest are just waiting and wondering if they are going to be saved...

2014-09-06_11-57-56.jpg

...the two with the most votes to 'save' were James?????????... (WTF?????... how was that to be?????... well done BBUK!... you're doing it to us all over again aren't you???)... here is the look on their faces after James was named first...

2014-09-06_12-05-01.jpg

...Edele and Stephanie are both happy with the result... Audley /Kellie and Gary are not so delighted about it... (to be honest... I don't think that Gary's brain has digested the information at this point in time lol!)...

...seriously... the people on BOTS... (audience and panel alike and also viewers too all wanted James out)... the people in tonight's crowd booed him and wanted him out... some polls were saying that the tide had turned on James and said that he would be going... and yet he's STILL THERE!!!!!!!... (well done BBUK!... as I said... you're doing it to us all over again!!!!!)... unbelievable!!!!... here is Stephanie/Edele and James a second later... (Edele showing for sure now which camp she is in)...

2014-09-06_12-17-35.jpg

...they know that the public has been screwed over once again in my opinion... (BBUK rigging it?... naaaah!... of course not!... that can't happen because of regulations put in place!... we all know that!)... the crowd STILL booing in the background speaks volumes yet again doesn't it?... moving on before I get too angry...

...the second one saved... (that BBUK are allowing to happen)... is... (here is Stephanie looking all aglow with happiness obviously thinking that she is going to be 'saved' next)...

2014-09-06_12-25-15.jpg

...the second one 'saved' is... GARY!!!!!... yeeehaaa!!!!... (there really was no doubt was there for that one?)... the look on Gary's face when his name came up?...

2014-09-06_12-27-53.jpg

...lolol!... as I said before... it's probably still processing in his head lol!... once it sunk in lolol!...

2014-09-06_12-29-58.jpg

...a bit slow but he got it in the end lolol!... god I love this man lol!...

...Kellie saying to "James... "obviously being the bad guy pays off!"... sounded a bit bitter to me... please!... please!... PLEASE!... let Stephanie be one of the ones to go tonight!!!!!... (fingers crossed)... James and Stephanie carrying on like pork chops because James was saved was nauseating to watch...

...the next part of the show... the 'housemates feedback' survey was cringey to watch...

...James's feedbacks on Audley was pathetic... James obviously is fearful of Audley for sure... even in his criticism of Audley was all about himself... 'being the only one to stand up' to Audley... yet he wouldn't stand up the second time to show Audley who had written it!!!!!!... (gutless coward!!... Audley and the housemates obviously all know that it was James anyway... how pathetic is this man???)... what a gutless and sad individual!!!...

...George's 'roasting' was fair enough... at least Audley has the balls to stand up and face him... Lauren's 'roasting' was brutal... again... James didn't stand up and own his words... again GUTLESS!!!!... Lauren even asked the person to stand up and he didn't!!!... he couldn't face her!... coward!!!!!... Lauren looked hurt by what he said even though she didn't know that it was him...

...what James said about Kellie was downright disgusting to be quite frank!... the reason being?... because THIS TIME he stood up and owned his words!!!!... he didn't stand up for the others but he did for Kellie!!!... what a shitbag!!!!... Kellie saying... "you're an excuse for a human being"... summed James up pretty well methinks!... James just saying... "I know!"... sums him up with his own words so well too!...

...when Dee read out her 'roasting' by Gary I was sad that he didn't stand up and own up to it... Gary... you should've done my friend... (that'll play on his mind that he didn't... just wait and see)...

...Audley again stood up to be counted when his 'roasting' of Dee happened... and again for his 'roasting' of James too... Kellie's 'roasting' of James was so spot on wasn't it?... James talking over him and being so spiteful was truely disgusting!!!... I so hate this tosser!!!... he is so sickening!!!... moving on...

...this is the end of part 1 lol!... part 2 coming up!... cheers.

...part 2... the short novel continues!!!... (the rantings of Sticky have no bounds lol!)...

...Kellie consoling a very hurt Lauren was nice of Kellie... (are you proud of yourself James you gutless turd!)... as I said... they all know that James said all of these things so why didn't he stand up?... Lauren knew that it was him that said it and I think that is what got her crying... because he didn't own up to it!.. a lot of the things that Kellie said to Lauren were so true!...

...George in the Diary Room talking about James... he had a few good points on James and his behaviour but still remained in the 'James camp' overall... (you need to distance yourself from him George or the public will turn on you for sure my friend)...

...James talking to Lauren about what he said but didn't stand up to account for in front of the others because he is a coward... (here he goes to lie his way out of it)... what a pathetic cop-out from him in explaining that it was all her fault because he played the card of the ... "on the outside I have a wife"... spiel!!!!... you grubby little shitbag!!!... putting her on such a guilt trip to make yourself look better for being so mean to her but not standing up to be counted when asked by Lauren who it was that wrote it!!!... you pathetic excuse for a human being!!!!... (thanks for those words Kellie)...

...she forgave hm!!!... she accepts that everything was her fault!!... him saying that the producers can cut the scene with her without knickers on near him could upset his wife... (which obviously they could do realistically)... did not need to be said to her... it was his way of making her believe that she was completely to blame for everything that went on... this is him after he realised that he had gotten away with his explanation...

2014-09-06_13-34-09.jpg 2014-09-06_13-34-38.jpg

2014-09-06_13-37-25.jpg 2014-09-06_13-42-24.jpg

...that image of Lauren was her saying that... "it's all okay between them now"... shows to me that she didn't believe that he was sincere in what he said and his images shows that even HE doesn't believe that either but he thinks that she swallowed that bullshit completely and that he has gotten away with it with his smooth talk!... the vanity of the man is deplorable!... moving on yet again...

...Lauren tells Audley/Ricci/ Kellie and George about James's explanation... Audley sussed him out straight away... George remained silent... Audley and Kellie summed it up perfectly!... in the end Lauren did not believe James at all... (that's good to see Lauren)...

...James in the Diary Room explaining as to why he didn't stand up for the second of Audley's criticisms and for Lauren's criticism... here is a weasel in true 'lying politician' mode about to explain his cowardly actions to us... (drum rolls)...

..."I purposely on two occasions didn't stand up because I think that's a bigger 'mind game' than actually standing up because that's when... everyone starts getting paranoid!"...

...yeah... riiiiiiiight James!... he continues...

..."so I thought that I was playing a really clever game!... and then I saw how upset that Lauren got and like I said at the end of my statement... I do really like Lauren and I think that she is a nice girl and hasn't got a mean bone in her body... I didn't expect Lauren to take it in such a personal way... she didn't take it in a very good way at all... so yeah!... I... I played a couple of mind games today and they definitely worked!"...

...I won't even say anything that he said about Kellie... Edele joined the others in the garden where they were all talking about James and listened in... they are all disenchanted with James now... (maybe with the exception of George who will probably go running back to James to report all that was said)... the conversation finished when Edele sat down from the editing of the show lol!...

...Audley spoke to James in front of everyone outside about why he didn't stand up when Lauren asked who wrote it... James kept talking over Audley and was being quite hostile towards him for asking... all James kept repeating over and over and over was... "are you trying to be more interesting now...are you trying to be more interesting now?"...

...regardless Audley said that he thought that it involved ... "a little bit of cowardice on his part by not standing up straight away"...

...James didn't take it too well because his ego wouldn't allow him too!... what a loser!... he even resorted to a low shot about Audley's boxing career by saying... "maybe if you were a bit more like me then maybe you would win a few fights!"...

...Audley's response?... "I've won 31... I'm happy about that!"... BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!... stick that up you James!!!!!... he had no response whatsoever!!!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... he was flabbergasted... a beaten man!...

...at least the whole house knows James for exactly what he is now at least because of what Audley said!... well done Audley!!!...

...hmmmm!... I'm only halfway through watching today's show and have written sooooo much!... it looks like this will have to be in 3 parts instead of 2!!!!!... the first of the 2 evictions is coming up.... please let Stephanie be one of them PLEASE!!!!...

...the first evicted is... (Stephanie gets cheers again... not looking too good for me is it?)... Kellie got booed louder this time... the first evictee is... (here is Stephanie and Edele prior to the announcement... Edele resigning herself to the fact that she is probably going... Stephanie looking smug because she will more than likely be safe because of all the cheers for her)... (please don't let this be right peoples)...
2014-09-06_14-38-57.jpg

...just before one of their names are called out...

2014-09-06_14-43-35.jpg

...the first evictee is... STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!... YES!... YES!... YES!!!!!!!!...

...WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!... YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!!!!.... absolutely brilliant!...

...after it was announced...

2014-09-06_14-50-29.jpg

...she's all smiles but is obviously so gutted!... lolol!... sucked in lady!!!!... Kellie and Edele are both gobsmacked that it isn't them... Audley is as happy as he can be be!... I so love this result!!!!!... good luck to bad rubbish I say!...

...I'm going to finish this part 2 and do a part 3... I've got to have a rest and soak this all up lol!!!... part 3 of this marathon in a short while lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
...part 3...Sticky's marathon continues!... (I can't believe that I'm so into this show tonight peoples!)...

...Stephanie's exit interview... (no doubt she's going to back James up and slag off about Gary)... she thinks that she was evicted because of her 'germaphobia'... what a deluded woman... you were evicted because you were nasty to Gary and YOU WERE A BITCH!!!!!!...

...here we go... she's starting on Gary... yeah!... you're looking real good at the moment you nasty little cow!... she didn't have much to say for her actions... why should she?... she should be feeling ashamed of herself!... she is slowly trying to excuse her behaviour by pointing out things about Gary's faults... nobody is falling for her shit... when she said that... "Gary is not a good person"... the audience booed her... and rightly so!... she then realised that what she said wasn't popular with the crowd and was totally unrepentant in what she said...

...in regards to George... they are 'friends'... unlucky George!... with Audley she says that James's behaviour is not as bad as Audley's... wake up girl!... the crowd didn't cheer her at the end of her interview so obviously she went down like a lead balloon with the crowd lol!... what a loser!!!!... get out and go away Stephanie!!!!... (unfortunately she will be on BOTS next!)... the second eviction coming up...

...there's Kellie/Audley and Edele next... from the boos I'm guessing that it will be Kellie... I'd prefer Edele but... whatever!... lol!... (I'm hoping that Audley stays in to be truthful)... here is a telling image... James/George and Edele on one couch before it being announced... (I'm hoping that it is Edele)...

2014-09-06_17-30-12.jpg

...and Kellie basically on her own to face it... (no 'friends' beside her obviously)...

2014-09-06_17-31-32.jpg

...the next evictee is... Kellie!... oh well... you've had a good run Kellie... take it in your stride love... (I think that she knew it somehow)... it was a great achievement for her to come out and expose her new persona to the world as it was... a great achievement in itself... hold your head up high!... well done girl!... here is when her name was announced...

2014-09-06_17-36-25.jpg

...she got booed on her way out which was pretty sad... (the crowd can be so fickle at times)... but ended up with mostly cheers in the end thankfully...

...Kellie's exit interview got a better reception than Stephanie at least... Kellie went into the house DRUNK!!!!!... she confessed... lol!!!!!...

...I get the feeling that she sorta seemed a tad bit relieved that she is out now... she had no kind words to say about James for very valid reasons as far as I'm concerned... "he's a lost soul" she said... so true... speaking about the 'survey task'... Kellie said that James showed his bullying side in it's true form and mentioned about James not standing up when asked by Lauren who said what they did about her was so gutless!... she said that Dee/Lauren and Edele helped her out the most in the house... I so enjoyed her exit interview...

...all up... a magnificent show... probably one of my favourites so far... (hence it being in 3 parts lol!!!!!)... it's been a cold rainy drizzly day in Sydney today... hence me being so absorbed in the show and all of the screenshits today lol!... and now to watch BOTS!!!!!... lol!... (I'll try to keep that one short I promise lol!)... cheers.:)

...tonight's BOTS... Rylan introduces Emma as usual... Rylan thinks that James is in deep shit now alongside Emma... as we all do now... (please let him be out next!)...

...Emma seemed to really like Kellie... she spoke glowingly about her... well done Emma... she didn't seem too keen on Stephanie at all... she didn't have much time for James really... and so she shouldn't either... she thinks that Gary/George/Dee and Edele will be in the finals... she wouldn't be drawn on who she thinks will win... (probably because the producers haven't given her THEIR final choice yet on who THEY want to win regardless of what the public want)...

...you beaut!... Luisa is on the panel... the other two I've no idea as to who they are... Chrissy rock loudly proclaimed...

"WHY IS JAMES STILL IN THERE!!!!!... what does he use for contraception?... his personality?"... she then added... "I want to go in there and drag him out!"... Chrissy also added that if she was Lauren then she would love to pull James's foreskin over his head to see him pissing down himself!!!!.. (I love this woman)!!!!... lol!... she also said that she'd like to see Gary come out after winning it and say... "HA!...I wasn't deaf after all!"...

...Kym Marsh said that she wasn't impressed with Stephanie... she found her boring and didn't like her picking on Gary... (well done girl!)...

...Luisa said that Kellie wore thin in the end and that Stephanie just existed and didn't do much... Paul in the audience said that James is still there just because he's what he is... (a prick... my words)...

...they all agreed that James was a whimp about not standing up when the 'survey task' was up... Luisa said that James is... "just a dick!"... (I so love this girl lol!)... Luisa wants to punch him!!!!!... only 2 in the audience supported James whereas the rest of the audience supported Audley!...

...Kym says that Edele should be worried about the next eviction... Luisa wants James out... she thinks that Ricci will be voted out because he is so boring... the audience wants Dee to go!... the 'envelope' skit was quite funny...

...Stephanie comes out first... (vomit)... (I hope that they give her a bloody hard time... I really do)!... I'm sure that she will lie her way out of this... I hate the woman... she is greeted with cheers... (WHY?)...(she nearly falls down the stairs)... yeah... nearly... (I hope that this is a short interview)...

...oh god it's so tedious watching her interview for me... I'm not really listening to watch she says... I'm so not interested in listening to the horrid bitch!... sorry... I had to fast forward her... I couldn't stand it!... moving on... (I just hope that the panel crucify her later in the show)...

...Kellie comes out next... her video clip was a little drawn out compared to Stephanie's... (obviously she's more interesting than Stephanie lol!)... 'chocolate biscuits' lol!...

...Kellie is so short next to Rylan lol!... they all loved Kellie when Rylan was interviewing her... she said a lot of things about James's behaviour... Kellie's revelations on how she 'came out' was so interesting on how it all came about!... Kellie loves George because he is so much fun... Kellie is convinced that Gary is 'acting' a role in the house... interesting...

...Kellie really is thankful of being able to be herself in the house... well done Kellie!... she has a lot of praise for Dee... she wants George to win it but thinks that Gary will unfortunately... why unfortunately?... not nice Kellie...

...Stephanie was so nasty about Gary... what a hateful bitch that woman is!... Chrissy put her in her place... well done girl!... Luisa's question was really light... come on Luisa... get stuck into her girl!!!!!...

...god I hope that after tonight that we NEVER see Stephanie again!... over all such a disappointing show tonight... Luisa never gave Stephanie any hard time whatsoever...I'm so disappointed in that!... maybe I expected too much after such a great episode earlier today?... who knows?... cheers.:)

...today's recap is going to be short and sweet today... hahaha!... Gary becomes the house guidance counselor for the task for the day... lol!... this is going to be good I can just feel it in my water!...

...Stephanie and George are up first... Gary is hilarious in what he says to them!... some of the things that he said were really deep and thoughtful!...

...Ricci and Lauren next... omg!... those two are so boring!... Gary was being so bloody funny yet again!...

...Dee's next... my god Gary is handing out great advice... he really is good at this!...

...Edele next... wow!... he really tapped into her feelings... she was tearing up because I think that she really did open up to him!... Gary has quite deep insight into peoples feelings in this task and I imagine outside the house too to be honest!...

...James/Audley and Kellie next... Kellie and Audley both have their say first... James speaks unfortunately... of course he was just sitting there defending his massive ego of course... what an idiot!... Gary told them all to shut up and laid the law down and they all stayed quiet when Gary spoke!!!!... Gary really put James in his place as the 'councilor'!...

...my god I can't believe just how good Gary was in this role!... it was such an insight into his inner soul and inner thought processes!... amazing!!!...

...James goes to the Diary room...he's pissed off with Big Brother!!!... he has a big sooky-la-lah fit-a-thon!!!... what a pathetic egotesticle twat!... his ego just will not allow him to be humble in any form or manner!... he truly is a sad lost cause!...

...Stephanie and Kellie are booted out of the house... good riddance to Stephanie... good luck to Kellie in her new life...

...well done Gary with putting James back in his place yet again!... Edele saying 'liar liar pants on fire' about Gary was her being a bloody nasty bitch!... she's off my nice list permanently now!...

...all the post-mortems of who went tonight were pretty boring to listen to... James goes back to the Diary Room because he kept getting ..."Get James out!"... again his pathetic ego cannot figure out why?...he just can't fathom it!... what a loser!... seriously... I so hope that he watches of of these shows back to see for himself his own abhorrent behavior within the house...

...George and Lauren's conversation was pretty boring too... James has another dig at Audley behind his back the gutless wonder... Gary in the Diary room was as great as usual... he really doesn't understand why the other housemates will not be nice to him... he doesn't care because his faith is in the British public to want to be nice to him... I don't think that you're going to have any problem with that my friend...

...Gary was the only highlight of the show tonight... his time was priceless to watch... and now for BOTS... cheers.

...oh no!... Ian is on tonight... but so is Luisa!... thank god for that!... "James is just a dick!"... (I love this woman!!!)... lol!... she believes that he has severe issues... that he's verging on a personality disorder... well done girl!... Ian really loves Gary... (I'm starting to like him now lol!... I'm so fickle!!!)...

...Luisa's highlight so far was... George was sucking somebody's toes!... yucky!!!!!... Ian's highlight was Gary getting out of the shower while Audley and James were talking lololol!... (that's mine too lol!)... Rylan's highlight was David flashing his muscles to Leslie... (meh!)...

...on the panel tonight were Rachael Morris/Judy James/Luisa/Stephanie and Kellie... a lot of chatter and not too much to report really... they all fawned over Kellie as she revealed a fair amount of intimate details about herself... Stephanie spoke but most of them didn't seem really interested in what she said to be truthful...

...Judi James and Rachael Morris talking about the various housemates was interesting as always... a few good points made by both of them for me... Kellie still firmly believes that Gary is 'playing the game'... Stephanie spoke but I didn't listen...

...Gary answered the most questions right in the quiz!!!... hahahaha!!!... that's soooo ironic isn't it???... they all say that Gary is so stupid don't they???...

...Frenchy and Leslie (ugh!) come on... having to see the horrid hobbit again is churning my stomach as it was when I had to watch Stephanie too!... Frenchy is great fun to watch... Leslie please stop speaking... moving on... pretty much a ho-hum show tonight for me... Frenchy wants Gary to win and defended Gary from Leslie when he started to slag him off... well done Frenchy!...

...please stop speaking Ricci... you make me sick to the stomach you little obnoxious turd!... Audley offered to teach James on how to cook rice and James was standing there scratching his arse at the time!... yuk!!!!!... later on James threw some socks at Edele and hit her on the bum... she picked them up and threw them back at him and got him on the goolies!... great shot and he was in great pain... well done Edele!...

...Dee was on duty in the 'call centre' taking viewers questions... the caller criticised her clothing and makeup habits... she smiled but I don't think that she appreciated it... anyhow... as I said... a ho-hum show for me tonight... cheers.

...oh bummer!...you better fix it up quick smart... Big Brother Australia starts in a few hours time over here lolol!... good luck lol!!!... cheers.

I know how is that for bad timing? We still have a laptop but its for the company so I have to wait in line.Hopefully it will be on youtube so I can watch it there

...hmmm!... be warned people... a big post today folks!... I'm doing it in 2 parts... here is part 1)..

...today's show... from the lead-up ads it looks like it's going to be a fun show...a double eviction show!... (please let it be Stephanie and James that goes!... please!)... it'll probably be Edele and Kellie no doubt though...

...George cooking breakfast for Stephanie... (I hope that he scratched his bum and picked his nose without washing his hands)... lololol!... just for Stephanie's sake being the alleged 'germaphobe' that she apparently is lol!...

...Edele is still prattling on about receiving as many votes as Gary... (she's wrong... he got 6 votes and she got 4!)... shut up about it Edele for gods sake!...

...Dee and Lauren talking about Gary while he's sitting beside them doing a mime act is pure gold value for entertainment right there folks!... lol!... Dee was talking about Gary while he was sitting right there beside him.. what a rude bitch!... that is just not nice at all!... Gary would've heard the whole conversation for sure... when asked by Lauren if he would like her to go and get him something to eat he was soooooo polite and thankful that she asked while Dee sat there giving him daggers with her eyes... I so don't like Dee anymore... she is just as bad as the rest of her 'bitch gang' now!... I'm so disappointed with her now... I so liked her at the beginning and she was my favourite to win this at day one!... so disappointed!!!!...

...the crowd chanting... "GET JAMES OUT!... GET JAMES OUT!... and getting booed so much!... (let's hope that is a good indication that it's him and Stephanie going out... a dream result for me lol!)... please people... please vote him out!...

...Audley... no response from the crowd because they are all still booing James lol!... Edele is cheered... Gary is cheered even louder lol!... James is well and truely booed again... (please let it be him!)... Kellie is booed with a few cheers thrown in with it... Stephanie cheered more than booed... (not a good sign for me)...

...here are the faces of the housemates before the first save was announced... all are worried... James looked like he's resigned himself to the fact that he's going to be evicted by the look on his face... the rest are just waiting and wondering if they are going to be saved...

View attachment 41111

...the two with the most votes to 'save' were James?????????... (WTF?????... how was that to be?????... well done BBUK!... you're doing it to us all over again aren't you???)... here is the look on their faces after James was named first...

View attachment 41112

...Edele and Stephanie are both happy with the result... Audley /Kellie and Gary are not so delighted about it... (to be honest... I don't think that Gary's brain has digested the information at this point in time lol!)...

...seriously... the people on BOTS... (audience and panel alike and also viewers too all wanted James out)... the people in tonight's crowd booed him and wanted him out... some polls were saying that the tide had turned on James and said that he would be going... and yet he's STILL THERE!!!!!!!... (well done BBUK!... as I said... you're doing it to us all over again!!!!!)... unbelievable!!!!... here is Stephanie/Edele and James a second later... (Edele showing for sure now which camp she is in)...

View attachment 41113

...they know that the public has been screwed over once again in my opinion... (BBUK rigging it?... naaaah!... of course not!... that can't happen because of regulations put in place!... we all know that!)... the crowd STILL booing in the background speaks volumes yet again doesn't it?... moving on before I get too angry...

...the second one saved... (that BBUK are allowing to happen)... is... (here is Stephanie looking all aglow with happiness obviously thinking that she is going to be 'saved' next)...

View attachment 41114

...the second one 'saved' is... GARY!!!!!... yeeehaaa!!!!... (there really was no doubt was there for that one?)... the look on Gary's face when his name came up?...

View attachment 41115

...lolol!... as I said before... it's probably still processing in his head lol!... once it sunk in lolol!...

View attachment 41116

...Kellie saying to "James... "obviously being the bad guy pays off!"... sounded a bit bitter to me... please!... please!... PLEASE!... let Stephanie be one of the ones to go tonight!!!!!... (fingers crossed)... James and Stephanie carrying on like pork chops because James was saved was nauseating to watch...

...the next part of the show... the 'housemates feedback' survey was cringey to watch...

...James's feedbacks on Audley was pathetic... James obviously is fearful of Audley for sure... even in his criticism of Audley was all about himself... 'being the only one to stand up' to Audley... yet he wouldn't stand up the second time to show Audley who had written it!!!!!!... (gutless coward!!... Audley and the housemates obviously all know that it was James anyway... how pathetic is this man???)... what a gutless and sad individual!!!...

...George's 'roasting' was fair enough... at least Audley has the balls to stand up and face him... Lauren's 'roasting' was brutal... again... James didn't stand up and own his words... again GUTLESS!!!!... Lauren even asked the person to stand up and he didn't!!!... he couldn't face her!... coward!!!!!... Lauren looked hurt by what he said even though she didn't know that it was him...

...what James said about Kellie was downright disgusting to be quite frank!... the reason being?... because THIS TIME he stood up and owned his words!!!!... he didn't stand up for the others but he did for Kellie!!!... what a shitbag!!!!... Kellie saying... "you're an excuse for a human being"... summed James up pretty well methinks!... James just saying... "I know!"... sums him up with his own words so well too!...

...when Dee read out her 'roasting' by Gary I was sad that he didn't stand up and own up to it... Gary... you should've done my friend... (that'll play on his mind that he didn't... just wait and see)...

...Audley again stood up to be counted when his 'roasting' of Dee happened... and again for his 'roasting' of James too... Kellie's 'roasting' of James was so spot on wasn't it?... James talking over him and being so spiteful was truely disgusting!!!... I so hate this tosser!!!... he is so sickening!!!... moving on...

Gee Whiz but Kellie doesnt like JAMES does she? I think Gary forgot that he wrote Dee's report.Also I saw there was a false app saying it was vote to evict,maybe thats how JAMES got saved

View attachment 41111

View attachment 41112

View attachment 41113

View attachment 41114

View attachment 41115

View attachment 41116

Gee Whiz but Kellie doesnt like JAMES does she? I think Gary forgot that he wrote Dee's report.Also I saw there was a false app saying it was vote to evict,maybe thats how JAMES got saved

...today's show... the 'call centre' task is looking good from the preview... let's see how it pans out!... 10 minutes of the recaps of yesterday's show as per usual... Edele in the Diary Room... boring!... moving on... and now for the task...

...Audley/Dee/Edele and Gary take the first shift...

...'Gerry's' criticism of Dee was a tad bit harsh and Dee was definitely upset about what she said...
...someone had a dig at Audley and he just rolled with it quite well lol!...
...a woman told Edele to stop being so boring...(it's way to late for that I'm afraid!)...
...Aaron told Gary that he is the biggest game player in the house... his responses were perfectly well orchestrated... so well done Gary!...

...Edele calling the viewer that spoke to Dee... "what a cow!!!!!"... it obviously affected Dee because she wouldn't stop talking about it afterwards...

...it's Lauren/Ricci/George and James's turn in the call centre...

...Caz spoke to Ricci and said... "why are you so dull and boring and just not great to watch?"... HA!... perfect question Caz!!!!... lol!... he looked pissed off!... she also asked about the fake 'showmance' with Lauren lol!... she then asked why he thought that what she was saying so funny?... she really gave it to him in a big serve again lol!... what a woman!!!!... so many home truths thrown at him... he looked like a stunned mullet!!!!... (sorry stunned mullet... I didn't mean to lower you down to Ricci's level... please forgive me!)...

...Lauren was next... she was told that she's taking herself way to seriously... (George was making fun in the background about the viewers obvious breathing difficulties by insinuating that she was an obscene phone-caller... what a nasty twat he is!)... George wrote... 'What's with the heavy breathing?'... another example of him being a total twat!...

...George's turn... the viewer asked George as to why when arguments are raging because he has instigated them that he sneaks off like a coward when the arguement is in full rage... he accused him of getting James to fight his battles... he chose to turn it around to all be Gary's fault!!!... you're a class act George!... he's officially off my... 'nice' list now!...

...James's turn... (I think that I'm going to enjoy this!)... 'Patricia' asked him... "why are you such the biggest bitch in the house?"... his excuse was so bloody pathetic... she told him that he's always picking on Audley and has nothing nice to say about anyone in the house... especially Gary!...( way to go girl!!!)... she also told him about his little puppets that he has to dance for him... (George wrote on a piece of paper while she was saying it... 'ask who your puppets are?')... she then said that ... you called yourself the 'Brad Pitt of Dancing'... more like the 'Brad Shit of dancing' lolololol!!!!!... (I love this woman!!!!)... and said she has no idea as to why he would compare himself to him!!!...

...his response?... "NO WAY would I have said that!!!!... (LIAR!!!!)... and if I did... I'm very embarrassed about that!... I'm actually not a bad person... I've got a very good heart!!!"... (no comment from me... this will be 10'000 pages long if I do!!!)...

...here are the looks on Laurens face while this was being said... (she is obviously in agreement with the caller lol!)...

2014-09-08_12-55-51.jpg

2014-09-08_12-53-28.jpg

...Patricia responded by saying that she didn't say that he was a 'bad person'... "infantile maybe?"... BAZINGA!!!!... lololol!!!!!... when she said that this what the look of his bruised ego looked like when she said it!...

2014-09-08_12-59-05.jpg

...I so loved all of this lolol!!!!... none of the callers were happy with the way Ricci and James answered their calls... Ricci's one hung up on him lolol!!!...

...afterwards Lauren and George were talking about Gary... **yawn**... same old same old... Ricci's complaint was really eating away at him... the reality that he is such a boring shithead has really hit home at him finally methinks!!!... lol!...

...Edele walks into the pool with all of her clothes on to show that she is not 'boring' after what the caller said... too late Edele... you ARE boring!... obviously a few dented egos after that task lol!... a party had afterwards by everyone...

...Dee in the diary room is still spewing about what the caller said about her even though she denies that it's getting to her...Lauren has some drink in her... she's becoming louder as she goes lol!... Ricci leaves as usual... George was cuddling Edele while this was all going on... (a new 'bromance?')...

...Ricci talking to Dee about his and Lauren's 'bromance'... why isn't he talking to Lauren herself?... James telling Lauren about her drinking didn't go down well with her from what I could see... she got pretty annoyed with George too methinks!... he made her cry... Audley looked out for Lauren during this conversation... well done Audley...

...James being the coward as usual was stabbing Lauren in the back as usual while she was in the Diary Room... the gutless turd!... Lauren crying in the Diary Room...moving on...

...Ricci and Dee talking again... Dee saying that whoever he ends up with will be the 'luckiest person in the world!'... he calls her over for a hug... she cries and hugs and kisses him... saying that... "you would do anything to get me into bed wouldn't you?"...(vomit!)...

...Lauren explaining herself away about her past... who really cares Lauren?''... who?... you don't have to justify yourself to anyone my dear!... Lauren talking to Dee in bed was just a continuation of earlier... **YAWN!**... now Ricci is talking... time to fast forward... I press 'play' again to catch her say to Ricci... "Audley was the only on to stick up for me!"... Ricci remained silent... it speaks volumes doesn't it?...

...James continued his bullying of Lauren later in the bedroom... he has no right whatsoever to be lecturing Lauren on her drinking habits!... he knows that she is vulnerable at the moment but is like a vulture picking at a half-dead body... I so hate that man!... (have I mentioned that before?)... lol!... end of show...

...overall... I enjoyed watching Ricci and James copping it from those callers... not so much when Dee copped it... that was pretty nasty... watching their bruised egos after it was beautiful to watch!!!... lol!... there's no BOTS on today... oh well!... cheers.

...today's show... the 'call centre' task is looking good from the preview... let's see how it pans out!... 10 minutes of the recaps of yesterday's show as per usual... Edele in the Diary Room... boring!... moving on... and now for the task...

...Audley/Dee/Edele and Gary take the first shift...

...'Gerry's' criticism of Dee was a tad bit harsh and Dee was definitely upset about what she said...
...someone had a dig at Audley and he just rolled with it quite well lol!...
...a woman told Edele to stop being so boring...(it's way to late for that I'm afraid!)...
...Aaron told Gary that he is the biggest game player in the house... his responses were perfectly well orchestrated... so well done Gary!...

...Edele calling the viewer that spoke to Dee... "what a cow!!!!!"... it obviously affected Dee because she wouldn't stop talking about it afterwards...

...it's Lauren/Ricci/George and James's turn in the call centre...

...Caz spoke to Ricci and said... "why are you so dull and boring and just not great to watch?"... HA!... perfect question Caz!!!!... lol!... he looked pissed off!... she also asked about the fake 'showmance' with Lauren lol!... she then asked why he thought that what she was saying so funny?... she really gave it to him in a big serve again lol!... what a woman!!!!... so many home truths thrown at him... he looked like a stunned mullet!!!!... (sorry stunned mullet... I didn't mean to lower you down to Ricci's level... please forgive me!)...

...Lauren was next... she was told that she's taking herself way to seriously... (George was making fun in the background about the viewers obvious breathing difficulties by insinuating that she was an obscene phone-caller... what a nasty twat he is!)... George wrote... 'What's with the heavy breathing?'... another example of him being a total twat!...

...George's turn... the viewer asked George as to why when arguments are raging because he has instigated them that he sneaks off like a coward when the arguement is in full rage... he accused him of getting James to fight his battles... he chose to turn it around to all be Gary's fault!!!... you're a class act George!... he's officially off my... 'nice' list now!...

...James's turn... (I think that I'm going to enjoy this!)... 'Patricia' asked him... "why are you such the biggest bitch in the house?"... his excuse was so bloody pathetic... she told him that he's always picking on Audley and has nothing nice to say about anyone in the house... especially Gary!...( way to go girl!!!)... she also told him about his little puppets that he has to dance for him... (George wrote on a piece of paper while she was saying it... 'ask who your puppets are?')... she then said that ... you called yourself the 'Brad Pitt of Dancing'... more like the 'Brad Shit of dancing' lolololol!!!!!... (I love this woman!!!!)... and said she has no idea as to why he would compare himself to him!!!...

...his response?... "NO WAY would I have said that!!!!... (LIAR!!!!)... and if I did... I'm very embarrassed about that!... I'm actually not a bad person... I've got a very good heart!!!"... (no comment from me... this will be 10'000 pages long if I do!!!)...

...here are the looks on Laurens face while this was being said... (she is obviously in agreement with the caller lol!)...

View attachment 41206

View attachment 41205

...Patricia responded by saying that she didn't say that he was a 'bad person'... "infantile maybe?"... BAZINGA!!!!... lololol!!!!!... when she said that this what the look of his bruised ego looked like when she said it!...

View attachment 41207

...I so loved all of this lolol!!!!... none of the callers were happy with the way Ricci and James answered their calls... Ricci's one hung up on him lolol!!!...

...afterwards Lauren and George were talking about Gary... **yawn**... same old same old... Ricci's complaint was really eating away at him... the reality that he is such a boring shithead has really hit home at him finally methinks!!!... lol!...

...Edele walks into the pool with all of her clothes on to show that she is not 'boring' after what the caller said... too late Edele... you ARE boring!... obviously a few dented egos after that task lol!... a party had afterwards by everyone...

...Dee in the diary room is still spewing about what the caller said about her even though she denies that it's getting to her...Lauren has some drink in her... she's becoming louder as she goes lol!... Ricci leaves as usual... George was cuddling Edele while this was all going on... (a new 'bromance?')...

...Ricci talking to Dee about his and Lauren's 'bromance'... why isn't he talking to Lauren herself?... James telling Lauren about her drinking didn't go down well with her from what I could see... she got pretty annoyed with George too methinks!... he made her cry... Audley looked out for Lauren during this conversation... well done Audley...

...James being the coward as usual was stabbing Lauren in the back as usual while she was in the Diary Room... the gutless turd!... Lauren crying in the Diary Room...moving on...

...Ricci and Dee talking again... Dee saying that whoever he ends up with will be the 'luckiest person in the world!'... he calls her over for a hug... she cries and hugs and kisses him... saying that... "you would do anything to get me into bed wouldn't you?"...(vomit!)...

...Lauren explaining herself away about her past... who really cares Lauren?''... who?... you don't have to justify yourself to anyone my dear!... Lauren talking to Dee in bed was just a continuation of earlier... **YAWN!**... now Ricci is talking... time to fast forward... I press 'play' again to catch her say to Ricci... "Audley was the only on to stick up for me!"... Ricci remained silent... it speaks volumes doesn't it?...

...James continued his bullying of Lauren later in the bedroom... he has no right whatsoever to be lecturing Lauren on her drinking habits!... he knows that she is vulnerable at the moment but is like a vulture picking at a half-dead body... I so hate that man!... (have I mentioned that before?)... lol!... end of show...

...overall... I enjoyed watching Ricci and James copping it from those callers... not so much when Dee copped it... that was pretty nasty... watching their bruised egos after it was beautiful to watch!!!... lol!... there's no BOTS on today... oh well!... cheers.
Poor Lauren I actually felt sorry for her,their bullying is having no effect on Gary so they are moving on to the next victim.What right do they have to lecture her about her drinking,what right does Ricci have to tell her to put her boobs back ..it is her boobs she can do what she wants with them...sheesh. And what woman would want Ricci?

...just a quick recap for this episode today... I'm losing interest with this show now because I'm doing stuff for the 'Photoshop' thread in the other section now lol!... it's taking up so much more of my time as any of you can probably understand... lol!... then again... it all ends on friday anyway... Gary to win!!!!...

...anyhow... here goes... 10 minutes of the obligatory recaps... Lauren talking to Dee out in the garden talking about her behaviour while drunk was pointless to watch... Gary entertaining Edele in the house both agree that Gary could win this show...

the housemates nominate for the final time today... we all already know who is going to vote for who so there's no point in listening to it all...oh bugger it... I can't help myself!...

...James nominates Lauren and Gary... **YAWN**... so friggin' boring!!!...
...Ricci nominates Gary and Audley... **DOUBLE YAWN** ... he accuses Audley of being BORING!!!!!!... HE accuses AUDLEY of being BORING!!!!!!...

...Gary drops his trousers down in the kitchen while wearing no underpants to pop his knee back in and has James and Dee have a go at him for it... (fair enough call but he let himself down by giving them the opportunity to have a go at him... be careful gary!)...

...Gary talking to Edele about what happened was interesting to watch... when she asked where it was that he did it he points over to the kitchen and said... "where Deee is sitting now!!!... lololol!...

...Edele nominates Audley and Lauren... meh!...
...George nominates Audley and Gary...he obviously nominated them to please James to me...

...Gary chatting to Laren is as funny as usual...

...Dee nominates Gary and JAMES!!!!!!!!!... oh wow!... I never expected that for sure!!!!... well done Dee!!!!...
...Gary nominated James and RICCI!!!!!!... well done Gary... you're a legend!!!!!... great reasons too!!!...
...Audley nominated George and Dee... fair enough on both points as far as I'm concerned...
...Lauren nominated James and Edele... fair enough reasons from her point of view...

...Dee picking on Gary out in the garden was not nice at all... her telling him to be quiet and then holding out her palm into his face and telling him to shut up was disgusting!!!... you horrid cow!!!... I can't stand her now!!!...

...James telling Lauren that he 'loves her' and then getting tearful was vomity... he's obviously feeling some pangs of guil;t finally for something that he's said to someone... the turd!... he then decides to start on Gary and says... "the British public will get you for what you've done"!!!!... wake up you fucking moron!!!!... it's YOU that they boo each week you dipstick!!!!!... THEY CHEER GARY AND BOO YOU!!!... REMEMBER?????... what a tosser!!!!... good on you for standing up to the wanker Gary... well done!!!!!...

...James said to Lauren... 'has he pushed you lately?"... and then said... "I'm British!... they will work you out eventually!"...

...what the hell does him being 'British' have to do with anything when it comes to the public vote????... he was obviously losing that 'discussion'!!!... what a waste of space that man is!... to think that he is breathing in good Oxygen that others could be using is so annoying to me!...

..."I like the way that you're my Sheriff "... Gary replied lol!... he then turns to Dee and whispers... "and jamestalking to me... the British public's gonna get rid of you...get rid of you... he's projecting onto mee the feelings that he has about himself"... BAZINGA!!!!... you nailed it right there Gary!!!... well done my friend!!!!... and they say that Gary is stupid????....

...Dee disagreed with him and he went on to whisper that he's been to a lot of therapy before now and explained his reasons for saying that and I think that Dee said nothing because she had to agree with him...

...a little while later Gary and Dee were arguing again... and then Gary spoke to James about an issue earlier...she has the hide to say to Gary... "don't hold your hand up to me"... after doing it to him in his face earlier... Dee was then throwing onslaught after onslaught over and over and over again at him... what a nasty vindictive horrid bitch of a woman she is!!!... Big Brother calls Dee to the Diary Room to break it all up...

...Ricci then starts on Gary like a little Pekinese dog chomping at Gary's ankles but James talks over what Ricci is saying and jumped onto the bandwagon and strutted his stuff at him!... again he said... "the British public will see you the way that you are... we can't ALL be wrong!!! blah blah blah)... shut the hell up talking James you wanker!!!...

...Dee is in the Diary Room blubbering her tits off... "I need to talk to my dad!"... why Dee?... (he's probably not that proud of you at the moment love)... Lauren speaks to Gary... Ricci's outside in the garden with James and now sulking about Llauren telling him to butt out of the argument between Gary and Dee earlier lolol!... what a sychophantic little dweeb he is!!!... pathetic!...

...James reminds Ricci that ... "Lauren has had a drink... remember that!"... what an arsehole saying that to Ricci just to make Ricci feel better than her!!!... what an arsehole!...

...Dee and Ricci talking later were them both feeling sorry for each other and licking their wounds after coming out second best in the days proceedings... Edele then consoling Dee... (we know which side you're on Edele)...

...Audley and Lauren talking in Gary's defence... well done you two!... it's good to see...

...Gary in the Diary Room talking about Dee... he really has her summed up so well!... he has so much insight into peoples minds around him!...

...they're ALL NOMINATED!!!!!!!!... GET JAMES AND RICCI OUT PEOPLES!!!!!!.... PLEASE MAKE IT THEM TWO!!!!!!... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!...

...James n the diary room pleading to the public for them to see Gary the way that they see him?... you pathetic loser!... a last ditched try to undermine Gary again eh you little weasel????... it's way to late for that to happen... you're going next you little turd!!!...

...wow!... this was only going to be a short recap too lol!... a great show!... Gary won out on all occasions in my books!!!... and now for Bots!... cheers.

...here we are... another BOTS!... Luisa's on tonight... (yay!)... on the panel is Ashleigh Coyle... Luisa and Amelia lily... ( whoever she is?)...

...her point of view about Gary showing his 'bits' was fair enough... Luisa talking about the same thing was so funny!... Rylan saying the funniest thing from the incident was when Big Brother said... "it's been 17 minutes since Gary exposed himself... "... was hilarious!!!...

...Rylan asking Ashleigh if she thinks that Gary is 'acting' a role in there of just being himself she wasn't sure... Amelia's view on Ricci was ho-hum... the audience don't like him at all!... (wise audience indeed)... Luisa says the Lauren and Ricci's 'showmance' was always bullshit!... George seems popular with them all... I can't see why to be honest...

...George/Edele and James gossiping about Gary about the day before... Edele being quite the nasty little thing indeed!... terrible!...

...Dr Pam Spurr comes on... talking about Ricci being like a rabbit in headlights was so spot on... Ricci and Laurens relationship is over as far as she's concerned... in regards to Dee and Gary she says that they are always destined to clash lol!... the 'cake of change' was interesting... she would love to work with Gary as a councillor!!!!!... she said that he was fabulous in the role lol!... it's always good when she is on... she wants either Gary/Dee or George to win...

...Jim Davison's part was a tad bit ridiculous... each to their own I guess... Luisa's on now... she has 'Luisa's Final Furlong' board lol!... she thinks that Dee will be in the last three so she puts her face high up on the board... she called James a total bell-end and dropped James's face on the floor and stamped on it lolol!... with Ricci and Lauren she threw them onto the floor because they are so lame lol!... with Audley she put him halfway up the board... with George she believes that he's a potential winner... with Gary she put him with George as a photo finish...

...they flash over to the house and show Dee apologising to Gary and giving him a kiss... nice to see Dee... back to the house with Luisa... Ashleigh and Amelia... "who is Ricci?"... asks Ashleigh!!!... lol!... Luisa doesn't like Lauren... they were all so-so with Edele... (with valid reasons to be honest)... Luisa just hates James soooooo much!!!!!!!.... she can't wait to interview him on Wednesday!!!!!... lol!!!... I can't wait either!!!!... Ashleigh called him an arsehole lol!!!... Rylan seems to defend james all the time I have noticed... some interesting things said about Lauren by panel and audience alike...

...James just can't get over himself saying... "I'm the Brad Pitt of Dancing" quip... he refuses to believe that he said it!!!... what a deluded man he is... I wish that Big brother would put it to rest by showing him and the rest of the housemates it on a continuous loop for 10 minutes of compulsory viewing for all as punishment for him insinuating that Big brother are lying about it!... I would so love to see that!!!!...

...Gary had to pick who got an envelope from home between Dee and Audley and picked Audley... Dee was not impressed...
Audley had to pick between James... Ricci and Lauren... he picked James... the rest are to be shown tomorrow...

...Gary has a talk to himself again... all nice stuff to hear as usual... talking about his 'past lives etc'... each to their own beliefs eh?... James got another kick in the nuts from Luisa again lol!... I liked the show overall... not a bad show at all... there's another phone-in task tomorrow again apparently... excellent!... cheers.

I keep falling behind with this series, up to date now except for today’s.

Soooo glad Stephanie left. I think George’s chances of winning are better without her, although I’ve gone off him a bit. He’s not as good natured as I first thought.

I’m also not a fan of Kelly but was disappointed she left. The interesting thing about her was not so much her gender issues but her struggle with rewriting the years of being Frank. Then we got to see the struggle from both sides by adding Audley into the mix where we get to watch someone from her past have to adapt to the new Kellie.

I felt sorry for Audley. Kellie admitted that Frank tried to destroy his career. Plus Frank was apparently a horrible person, which Kellie has been really open about: sexist, homophobic, racist and egotistical. He was also a UKIP candidate for London mayor, and UKIP are ultra conservative and famously intolerant. And then all of a sudden Audley has to accept this previously awful person as ‘one of the girls’, and forget all their history. He did ok IMO, despite nominating her inappropriately. If Frank was nice, it wouldn’t have been nearly as hard to accept Kellie. I would have liked to see more of Kellie’s and Audley’s development.

I really liked Gary’s counselling task, although I’ll bet it was edited to make it look better than it really was. I especially liked it when Gary called James on ‘yelling’ with his eyes and attitude, although I did think it was unfair to have James one against three. Was interesting to see the reactions to the complaints task. A few of them really seemed to take it to heart, though I agree with Mr SF that they were nasty to Dee, no one else was criticised for their appearance and she has already said she has low self esteem. I like aspects of Dee, but I think she is a bit sinister. I watched Benefits Street months ago and for all her wonderful nurturing, she seems to have a darker side. There was one point where her son lost his bike and I really can’t remember what happened, but Dee and her son ended up off camera and I was left with an uncomfortable feeling about how she was treating him at that moment. Although it is tough being a single parent and especially when suffering from depression, so I don’t like to get too judgemental, I’m just a bit wary of her.

Well Mr SF, you’re not the only one who can do marathon posts, lol. I really like reading your summaries, particularly when you throw in your observations, and your screen shots are great fun too. Though not long to go now!!!

...lol!... thanks nutmeg... it has been fun doing them... yeah not long left now... I so hope that Gary wins this... I really do... there's only Audley that I like in there other than Gary... I would so love to see Ricci and James go next... just to watch both of their egos get shattered so much!... and I can't wait to see Luisa rip into James when he goes onto BOTS afterwards!... that will be gold to watch lolol!... cheers.

...some mixed antics going on today from the early promo for the show... let's see how it pans out... Lauren annd Edele chatting about Gary and Dees argument earlier... Audley talking about Gary in the Diary Room... I've really gotten to like Audley... if Gary ever went I would be barracking for him...

...James's comments about Gary while talking to Dee is disgusting... what an envious little cockroach he is when it comes to Gary... James sits there like some kind of overlord dishing out vicious comments about his subjects around him... I think that Gary and Audley should start a revolution to depose this tyrant once and for all... the public should get behind that revolution and oust James and his evil cohort Ricci once and for all and then banish both of their egos to a small island somewhere where they will never be heard from again!...

...James saying that the people that were with him in 'Strictly Ballroom' were all 'beige' compared to him apart from some guy called 'Anton'... I have no idea of what he is talking about but he is obviously shitting on the people around him that were in that show then as he is with the people on this show now... it just goes to show that a leopard never changes it's spots doesn't it?... what a turd!!!... moving on...

...Dee in the Diary Room... Big brother asks Dee if she will ever talk to Gary again?... (just a thought... perhaps Gary will be better off if she never does to be honest!)... Gary talking to himself in the bedroom... (at least he's having an intelligent conversation lol)... Dee apologises to Gary over and over... (he's bewildered about it all)... good on her to be honest though... she's scored a few good points for that with me but I still don't forgive her because of those past deeds... (due to James's influence on her)...

...Edele is the first to get an envelope from home... she has to choose between Gary and George who gets the second envelope from home... she chooses Gary because he has a child... well done Edele...

...Gary receives his and he has to choose between Dee and Audley for the third envelope and he picks Audley because his family are so far away... Dee rolls her eyes and begins to cry... (Karma's a bitch isn't it Dee?)... at last!... a consequence of her own actions coming back to bite her on her arse!!!... beautiful!!!!!...

...Audley has to pick between Lauren/Ricci and James on who gets the last envelope... first of all he gallantly offered to forfeit his letter so that Dee could get hers... wow!... what a great bloke!!!... now that was such a nice gesture!!!!... Dee flatly refused to accept it!...

...he chooses... JAMES?????... omfg Audley... what is wrong with you?????... he's getting rewarded for disgusting behaviour towards you and others in the house!!!!!... WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!.... Audley Audley Audley you let us all down!!!!... James begins to blubber... he obviously cannot believe that Audley would do that for him... (I can't either)... it just goes to show the calibre of the man when it comes to Audley...

...Gary talking about himself and his faults to Dee and James shows just how beautiful person he is on the inside... Dee actually says some nice things about Gary to Gary... James shows a couple of sparkles of actually being nice for a few seconds... (it didn't last long though)...

...James /Gary/ Edele and Audley have their envelopes read out loud... George reads out Edele's letter... some nice stuff said... people all around start to blubber...

...Dee reads out Garys letter... Gary's letter from his wife was beautiful... the words looked like it may have sent out a few pangs of guilt with some others...

...Lauren reads out Audley's letter... nice... really nice...

...Ricci reads out James's letter... he blubbers his tits off... **ho-hum**... the wife says that he's really so nice etc... (sorry... I can't feel happy for James regardless I'm afraid)... I think that he was crying because he's realised what a turd he's been and the words were just a morale booster for his bad behaviour... (I sound nasty but I see him for what he is)...

...Dee and James's post mortem afterwards was... meh!.. sorry... I feel no compassion for James at all I'm afraid... I saw no evidence whatsoever of him actually thanking Audley for allowing him his letter up to this stage of the show!...

...Dee and Edele talking about Gary's letter... Dee says that his wife is "full of shit!... saying that Gary is the only one that has said nothing mean about anyone in the house"... what an evil little cow she is!!!... Audley heard what she said and turns around and looks at her... Dee continues... "you're the only fucking bright light in that dim house"... and laughs!... what an evil trollop!... seriously... she is just an evil wicked woman!!!... to think that she was one of my favourites in the house at the beginning!!!!... **Sticky gives himself a slapping!**...

...Lauren and Ricci talking out in the garden... (fast forwards)... Dee joins them... (continues to fast forward)... Ricci walks off... (who cares)... Ricci /Lauren/James /George and Edele talking in the kitchen... (continues to fast forward)... ho-hum... whatever was said I really don't care...

...Ricci and Lauren still talking... (still fast forwarding)... Ricci walks away as usual to go away and sulk... he's talking to George and Edele... he looks pissed off so I'm assuming that all is not too well between him and Lauren... again... who cares????...

...(stops fast forwarding)... Ricci and James talking after Edele and Lauren go outside of the bedroom... James is slagging off about Lauren so obviously Lauren has 'broken it off' with Ricci and he is sulking about it... I'll say it just one more time...

...WHO CARES!!!!!!...

...overall... not too flash an episode today so it's so-so with me... I hope that Bots is a bit more entertaining... hmmmmm!... it looks like BOTS isn't up on the website yet so I'll probably do that one later... cheers.

...the latest BOTS episode... Emma introduces ... Gabrielle someone... ( the one with the weird hairstyle)... Jane McDonald... (whoever she is) and Leslie Joseph as the panelists tonight... Gabrielle says that Dee and others are now sucking up Gary's arse because Gary is so popular with the public... so true!...

...Jane says a lot in Gary's defence in regards to the pain that he is in at 70 years of age will be dictating some of his gruff behaviour and that they should be all taking that into account instead of constantly having a go at him... well done girl!...

...Lesley Joseph says that Dee was being so two-faced about saying such nasty things about Gary's letter from home... so true!... the audience and panel again all love Gary!!!... I love it!!!...

...discussion turned to Lauren and Ricci's 'showmance' and the panel obviously believes that there was never anything in it... that it was all pathetically sad all in all... I couldn't agree more!...

...there's an exclusive announcement that Lauren is writing a song about being in the Big Brother house lol!... Emma asks the singers on the panel if the are... 'shitting their pants' at the prospect lololol!... funny as...

...over to the house... James/Edele /Dee and George are all feeling so sad for Ricci because Lauren has dumped him... (vomit! vomit! vomit!)... moving on... Lauren was talking to Audley about dumping Ricci... he understood why she did... (it's because Ricci is a dull dick!)... Edele keeps sliding between both the Lauren and Ricci camps to be in on everything that is going on...

...oh good!... Judi James is now on...she's always interesting to watch... Judi believes that Gary and James have been the best housemates EVER!... (that includes the normal version too!)... Judi believes that Audley and George are potential worthy winners...

...phone-in viewers time... Rita spoke about Lauren and says that she never led Ricci on and basically he got it totally wrong... meh!... Jim spent most of the time chatting up all the women and says that Dee has been okay throughout the show... (I totally disagree with that)... Carl said that he can't stand Dee... well done mate... an intelligent man indeed!... lol!... to me... the phone-in section was pretty useless tonight...

...oh great!... Luisa is on!... the usual egotists talk themselves up of course... there was so much said that it's impossible to write about them all lol!... Gary's answers were the only ones that I was interested in listening to... the panelists are asked about their thoughts of the evictees...

...Audley:.......they all loved him...
...Dee:............they all liked her...
...Edele:.........they all say it's too late for her to be anything at all...
...Gary:..........(the audience all applaud)... the panel love him too!...
...George:.......they liked him...
...James:.......(the audience boo him and say 'OUT!OUT!OUT!)... Leslie liked him...
...Lauren:......they found her boring...
...Ricci:..........they were bored bored bored bored bored!!!!!!...

...when asked by Emma which two they thought would be going tomorrow...

...Gabrielle said... Edele and Dee...
...Jane said... Ricci and Lauren...
...Leslie said... Ricci and Edele...

...Gabrielle absolutely detests James with a passion... her vitriolic onslaught at him was brilliant to watch!!!!... if you do nothing else after you've read this... do yourself a favour and click onto the 41:15 mark onthe video on this link below and watch it... it's pure gold for me... lol!... Gabrielle wanted to say something about James earlier but they kept cutting her off and believe me... she had a lot to say lol!!!... here is the link...

...a pretty flat show tonight for me tonight... (other than what I just said above)... but others may have found it a tad bit more interesting though... cheers.

Back