Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

I'm still watching @Mr Stickyfingers but in typical fashion, for me, I am tragically positive and optimistic about the series.

I had actually stopped watching BOTS in the civilian series other than the odd episode here and there.

However I am loving this celebrity series. I am watching every episode, including BOTS.

I actually like most of the contestants for different reasons. That doesn't mean I like them blindly. There are times where James comes across as extremely arrogant, however I have also appreciated his efforts with Gary and others to make sure people understand where he is coming from. I think he has shown kindness and compassion to Gary at times.

I would have loved to see what Dee and even Edele's influence would have had in the civilian series. It seems Edele gets panned for being boring but I see a woman who is struggling with immense pain in her 'outside' life but is holding herself together and exhibiting maturity and grace. I've seen her stand up for what's right when needed and show love and compassion to most.

Kellie frustrates me with her constant calls to leave or pleas to be evicted. However she is incredibly brave and coming to terms with who she is.

Frenchie is certainly a fire cracker but the show wouldn't be as fascinating without her.

I actually saw Stephanie's apology to Gary to be fairly humble and I hope it is genuine. Even if it did come from hearing the cheers, if that helps to slap her out of her immaturity and sensitivity, then that's a good thing. I guess I'm saying I want to give her the benefit of doubt and see how she behaves into the future.

I want a celebrity BB AU summer series!!!!!

...hmmmmm!... BOTS tonight... James and George with Gary at the pool was boys being boys wasn't it?...

...the panelists tonight?... I thought that it would be quite a lot of fun with Jim Davidson in it... I wasn't disappointed lol!... Claire Sweeney echoed some of my thoughts about James quite well I thought lol!... Dean piper agreed about him too... Jim had it in a nutshell about James... that woman in the audience that kept trying to defend James was well and truely shouted down wasn't she?...

...Jim is well spoken and sound in his comments isn't he?... Emma denying that she has never peed in the pool is definitely her lying!... lol!... Claire does believe that Lauren is leading Ricci on for sure... she is!... Dean believes that Ricci is striking up the relationship to 'step up' his profile... most probably true I guess... Jim said that Ricci should 'do his stuff' instead of being the sycophantic wuss bag that he is lol!...

...Stephanie and James talking was a waste of airtime... moving on...

...Judi James is on to put everything into perspective... here we go lol!... she says that Stephanie didn't react while being talked about during the task... but Kellie did...Lauren was to busy looking at her own photo because of her vanity... Frenchy didn't seem so fazed about it... only when she was on screen nominating people did she lose concentration...

...when they all returned to the house their reactions were... Lauren was poking her chest out because of her vanity... Kellie came back in rubbing her hands as if ready for a fight... Stephanie seemed a tad bit more vulnerable apparently... Frenchy was all fired up lol!... who woulda thunk that?... lol!... James was being a wuss!...

...Dee being so protective of Ricci is obviously over the top... Judi believes that Dee is becoming dark and obsessive about her protection of Ricci...

...the body language of the housemates sitting in the Diary Room chair was interesting...

...Frenchy is concealing... shy and guarded and is putting on a tough front she believes... George's body language shows her that George doesn't like the pressure of arguements and is a fence sitter...

...James is obviously a total wanker and shows it very well apparently according to Judi... she says that James is so obsessed in trying to change Gary that he neglects his own actions... she believes that Gary is Gary and doesn't need to change at all and that Gary is one housemate that is being true to himself... good call Judi!... I couldn't agree with you more!...

...the phone-in was weird... James's friend Vincent spoke complete shit of course... him trying to make up for James's past actions was crap!... Tyson... Dee's friend... put a few things about her in a different light in some parts... George's mum... Lynn... was happy about the way that her son is behaving in general but... it was funny that she had a go at him for smoking though lololol!... she wasn't too happy about his relationship with Stephanie... she believes that Edele would be way more suited for him lol!...

...Luisa's segment was as enjoyable as always wasn't it?... lol!... she asked Ricci as to... "why are you doing Big brother?"... his response?... was drawing snot back in his nose!... he is so friggin' dull and stupid that he couldn't even give Luisa an answer!!!... what a twat!!!!!!...

...asking Lauren as to where she rates herself on a scale from 1-10 she rated herself a 7!... (dream on lady!)...

...Luisa asks Gary.... "would you rather take a bus or a Limousine?"... his reply?... "a horse!!!!!"...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...she then asks Gary... "gravy or milk?"... he says... "gravy or milk in what way?... because it takes milk to make gravy... and gravy goes well with anything that you have!"... Gary Busey you bloody legend!!!!!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... Luisa was smiling her tits off and could say nothing!... she was stunned from being impressed by that answer methinks!... lol!... I love it!!!!... she asks him... "lights on or lights off?" (while having sex)... he says... "depends on what time of day it is!"... no pulling the wool over Gary's eyes is there?... lololol!!!!!...

...Luisa asked Ricci another couple of questions... more drawback of snot in his nose... (dirty vile pig of a man!)...

...I think that when George said that... "he would be watching a different show to what he is now"... that Emma and everyone totally misunderstood as to where he was coming from... he was saying that he would have a totally different perspective of watching THIS show but different to how he sees it from within the house as he is!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...

...overall... not a bad show tonight at all methinks!... cheers.

I'm still watching @Mr Stickyfingers but in typical fashion, for me, I am tragically positive and optimistic about the series.

I had actually stopped watching BOTS in the civilian series other than the odd episode here and there.

However I am loving this celebrity series. I am watching every episode, including BOTS.

I actually like most of the contestants for different reasons. That doesn't mean I like them blindly. There are times where James comes across as extremely arrogant, however I have also appreciated his efforts with Gary and others to make sure people understand where he is coming from. I think he has shown kindness and compassion to Gary at times.

I would have loved to see what Dee and even Edele's influence would have had in the civilian series. It seems Edele gets panned for being boring but I see a woman who is struggling with immense pain in her 'outside' life but is holding herself together and exhibiting maturity and grace. I've seen her stand up for what's right when needed and show love and compassion to most.

Kellie frustrates me with her constant calls to leave or pleas to be evicted. However she is incredibly brave and coming to terms with who she is.

Frenchie is certainly a fire cracker but the show wouldn't be as fascinating without her.

I actually saw Stephanie's apology to Gary to be fairly humble and I hope it is genuine. Even if it did come from hearing the cheers, if that helps to slap her out of her immaturity and sensitivity, then that's a good thing. I guess I'm saying I want to give her the benefit of doubt and see how she behaves into the future.

Havent watched yet and my uploader hasnt uploaded BOTS yet but a Celebrity BBAU would be great,it would be a shame to waste that house after the series is done.Didnt someone say Edele was going through a divorce? My mom is going through one the paperwork part is done but they still have to sell the house and the asshole who cheated on her and is already engaged to his GF is trying to make her homeless too..it causes so much pain and upheavel so Edele is hiding it really well

...I didn't know that Edele was going through a divorce... that probably explains a lot actually... maybe she went in there to sort her head out without the influence of her family around constantly?... to get away from it all by spending time with strangers would be a good way to go actually...

...in doing that there's nobody taking sides in your personal squabble while you're trying to rebuild your life... hmmmm!... there may be more to Edele that meets the eye on first impressions... I'll keep my eye on her now that I know her circumstances... it may also explain why she takes on the 'mediator' role with squabbles with the housemates too... interesting!...

...thanks for that snippet of information Lindsay... (by the way... I hope that everything works out in your mum's favour in the end Lindsay:thumbsup:)... cheers.

...(and an extra cheers for your mum too!)...:)

I wish I did, but I just don't care any more. Channel 5 has killed BB. Meh. Sorry, I actually feel bad.

...I didn't know that Edele was going through a divorce... that probably explains a lot actually... maybe she went in there to sort her head out without the influence of her family around constantly?... to get away from it all by spending time with strangers would be a good way to go actually...

...in doing that there's nobody taking sides in your personal squabble while you're trying to rebuild your life... hmmmm!... there may be more to Edele that meets the eye on first impressions... I'll keep my eye on her now that I know her circumstances... it may also explain why she takes on the 'mediator' role with squabbles with the housemates too... interesting!...

...thanks for that snippet of information Lindsay... (by the way... I hope that everything works out in your mum's favour in the end Lindsay:thumbsup:)... cheers.

Yeah ... Very recently divorced from what I remember. Didn't she say it herself? Or was it discussed on BOTS? Somehow I knew.

Thanks Mr Sticky it has been awful,for the family and for her

I'm still watching too. I fell behind a week ago and what with watching BOTS as well, it has taken me til now to catch up.

I am really liking this series. And I love Gary, he's so funny. Sure he'd be difficult sometimes, like when he tells you that he's right and you're wrong because he's died twice. And those Californian-styled motivational slogans would drive me a bit nuts, but at least he tries to live up to the slogans and isn't just giving them lip service.

But he's just so funny, not 'germs come from Germany' funny, but actually funny. I love it when he winds people up, especially James. And the changing volume of his speech. And lines like: 'I refuse to get bored. I don’t get bored. I have a way out of that quick. It’s called thoughts, meditation, prayer … and honking like a goose. Hooooonk.'

And he's got to be taking the piss. Like when he's told to take a shower and afterwards carries on like he's been baptised. Or my favourite, when Edele is teaching him how to wash a cup and he keeps saying 'wow', before looking straight at the camera and almost winks. If you missed it, here's the episode below, around the 19 minute mark is when he does it.

And he seems genuine about his reincarnations, but I cried laughing after he blurts out 'I fought at the Alamo.' I could go on all night with Gary-isms. The guy is hilarious.

I'm glad the other HMs have heard the cheers and are now sucking up to him a bit. I think he was lonely before, in one of those live feed episodes, everyone he spoke to seemed to want to escape him and just left, and he kept ending up on his own. I agree with Judy James that he can be passive aggressive at times, but he is doing it mostly to people who deserve it, so I can live with that.

Gary might be then first American to win CBB!!

...hahaha nutmeg!... I watched that part where Gary winks directly into the camera... as funny as!... he could've even been just winking at himself in the reflection too... either way... he was definitely acknowledging to either himself or the public that he was enjoying himself while ...**ahem**... 'learning' how to wash up a cup!... lol!... he's quite the piss-taker isn't he?... lol!...

...I'm with you in that I hope that he wins it this year... he is such value for money!... if he did an 'Ozzie Osbourne' and had his own reality show where the cameras follow him around all day after this finishes I would definitely watch it lol!...

...in regards to what you say about Gary being passive aggressive at times but mostly to people who deserve it... I agree with you and Judi... he usually uses it to defend himself and also to deflect the nastiness back onto the people being so mean to him... Gary to win!... cheers.

...a good point said about Dee and Edele in the previous show... it would've been a totally different show altogether if that had happened... imagine Jale and Dee together... they would've ruled that house lol!...

...speaking of Edele... I'm giving her a second chance now that I know that she is recovering from a recent divorce... (although I'm still finding her to be a bit bland at the moment to be honest... patience Sticky... patience!)...I do agree with you on Kellie... I hope that she changes her way soon or she'll be out of the house I'm afraid...

...sorry my friend but I can't agree with you about Stephanie... her 'apology' just doesn't ring true with me... she's too egotistical and selfish to really mean it... she's more in 'damage control' than anything else to me lol!... cheers.

...the 3rd live eviction... Claire is not coming back eh?... no great loss to be honest!... (I know... it sounds a bit harsh... but it's true)... cue a 10 minute recap on what we all spoke about yesterday as usual to waste airtime coming up I bet...

...Kellie telling James with Ricci and Stephanie looking on... (3 piles of dog turds all hanging around together in a pack)... on what she thinks about him results in him lowering himself down the the lowest level possible in him saying in a very effeminate / gay voice to mock Kellie... "nice to spend the last 2 weeks with you too"... this is James doing just that... what a nasty piece of shit he is!...

2014-09-04_12-38-59.jpg

...the looks between each other with Stephanie and Ricci during this talk just shows what wicked people they really are... disgusting!...

...the music with them eating some of the luxury food was pretty apt... Gary and Audley washing up was a sight to see lol!... all of that up-skilling that Gary got from Edele... (wink wink!)... must be paying off lol!...

...Kellie talking about how James says about what he wants to do to to his wife when he leaves the house was an eye-opener wasn't it?... how sick is James in that head of his?... seriously!... what a grub... you should never... EVER... talk about your wife or partner like that to other people... NEVER!!!!!!... (he'll pay for that when he gets out I bet!)... after Kellie left James just pointed to his brain while using his finger in a circular motion and said... "deluded... cukoo!"... and Stephanie backed it up in saying... "I've never seen anybody so vengeful!"... **Sticky shakes his head in total disbelief and decides to say nothing and move on**... Kellie had a few good points to say...

...Dee's chat with James about her personal life ending in tears was touching... she isn't quite as tough as she tries to portray after all... she started to cry when she mentioned that people thought that her kids should be taken away from her...

...wow!... Gary gets so many cheers from the crowd!... keep going Gary!... I can't even stand to look at Ricci anymore with that glib smug look on his face all of the time... he sickens me!...

...the 'ice bucket' task was quite silly until Frenchy chose Lauren... you could see that she was really unimpressed couldn't you lol!... it would've been better if she had picked Stephanie...

...Gary loved being part of the 'tickle team' didn't he?... lol!... Dee really is strange at times isn't she?... "I don't want any of my babies going"... (Ricci and Lauren)... stop being so silly girl!...

...Gary... **ahem**... 'singing' in the Diary room was... erm... it was... um... amazing?... lol!...

...so Frenchy goes!... no shit Sherlock!!!!!!... it was so very predictable!!!!... why didn't Ricci go FFS?????... I'm fuming from that!... **settle down Sticky!.... move on!**...

...Frenchy's exit interview was quite fun... telling the crowd that can't see her to... 'shut up!'... lol!... she is so open and honest in the way that she feels isn't she?... good on her I say!... I don't think that she is really fazed by being voted out though... if there is one consolation for her... at least she was in there longer than Leslie!... lololol!...

...I could really sense that Emma doesn't like Frenchy at all... she seemed sort of 'at her' to me... whereas Emma was all over Leslie when he came out and he was a lot worse than Frenchy was on many occasions... Frenchy has a strong spirit and there's nothing too much that embarrasses her or worries her on what people think of her at all!... I'll miss her to be quit honest... lol!...

...now that Frenchy has been evicted now I have to watch that friggin' Ricci longer!... hmmmm... perhaps I should just stop watching the show altogether?...

...oh shit!... the horrid little hobbit Leslie is going to be on BOTS later!... (I'll just fast forward whatever parts he is on or when he speaks methinks!... cheers.

...today's BOTS... as I said before... Leslie is on next so I won't be watching much of it I'm guessing... Emma saying that Frenchy was fun to interview... it didn't look to me that she thought that while interviewing her... Emma was saying a lot of nice things about Frenchy now so...meh...

...in her discussion on the face to face nominations she didn't really commit to predicting anything at all as far as I'm concerned...

...the way that Ricci just sits there staring at Kellie is just plain creepy... him 'supporting' her while upset was probably only half genuine with a triple half-twist I guess but he cares nothing at all for Kellie really...

...I was going to fast forward Leslie but Luisa was on there too so I had to watch after all didn't I?... lol!... Leslie said that he was going to 'kill her with kindness' when Frenchy comes onto the show later... (he's terrified of her obviously)... Lizzie loved Frenchy as did Luisa...

...what Luisa said about Claire was what I said a few posts back lol!... Luisa thinks that we will see even more of Gary now falling into the 'crazy' catagory and we'll see probably more of 'arsehole James' as she called him lol!.. she even said that she hated James!... lol!... (I cracked up when Luisa said that)...

...Leslie would've picked Gary and Kellie to go if he was still in the house because they were... (now get this.... drum roll please)... "they were mean to me!"... yes you read it right here folks!!!... that's what the horrid little hobbit said peoples!!!!... unbelievable!!!!.... **anger swelling up... say no more Sticky... move on!**...

...Lizzie believes that Stephanie should have gone... and that Kellie should stay on... those audience members that like James are definitely... 'deluded... cuckoo'... (to use his own words)... the girls loved Gary's 'singing' lol!... Leslie realised that he had to say the right thing and said he loved it to... moron!...

...Frenchy's highlights reel was funny to watch lol!... she was great on tonight's show lol!... she is a full-on dynamo at all times from what I gather lol!... she has absolutely no hatred towards Leslie or any others within the house... the same as Gary... (this is probably why I like them both I guess lol!)...

...she would've picked Kellie and Ricci in the nominations if she was still in the house... fair enough call...

...the phone-in was okay... a few good things said... Frenchy said that Ricci should have gone instead of her and did say that Ricci only comes alive when he is pissed!... so true Frenchy... so true!... lol!... she also said that Stephanie's romance towards George is sooooooo fake!... again... soooooo true!!!!!!....

...over to Dee in the house... her saying that Audley would 'trip over fresh air'... wasn't nice at all was it?...

...there were a few good things asked during Frenchy's 'question and answer' time by the audience and panel... lol!...

...Kellie 'talking' to a teddy Bear was a tad bit weird to say in the least... Stephanie and George's conversation was even weirder!... she is a fruit loop for sure!...

...hopefully... after this show we'll NEVER see Leslie again!!!... (I really do wish that you know!)... considering that I wasn't going to watch much of BOTS tonight I got all the way through it regardless of Leslie being on it... the show was pretty good in the end lol!... cheers.

...today's BOTS... as I said before... Leslie is on next so I won't be watching much of it I'm guessing... Emma saying that Frenchy was fun to interview... it didn't look to me that she thought that while interviewing her... Emma was saying a lot of nice things about Frenchy now so...meh...

...in her discussion on the face to face nominations she didn't really commit to predicting anything at all as far as I'm concerned...

...the way that Ricci just sits there staring at Kellie is just plain creepy... him 'supporting' her while upset was probably only half genuine with a triple half-twist I guess but he cares nothing at all for Kellie really...

...I was going to fast forward Leslie but Luisa was on there too so I had to watch after all didn't I?... lol!... Leslie said that he was going to 'kill her with kindness' when Frenchy comes onto the show later... (he's terrified of her obviously)... Lizzie loved Frenchy as did Luisa...

...what Luisa said about Claire was what I said a few posts back lol!... Luisa thinks that we will see even more of Gary now falling into the 'crazy' catagory and we'll see probably more of 'arsehole James' as she called him lol!.. she even said that she hated James!... lol!... (I cracked up when Luisa said that)...

...Leslie would've picked Gary and Kellie to go if he was still in the house because they were... (now get this.... drum roll please)... "they were mean to me!"... yes you read it right here folks!!!... that's what the horrid little hobbit said peoples!!!!... unbelievable!!!!.... **anger swelling up... say no more Sticky... move on!**...

...Lizzie believes that Stephanie should have gone... and that Kellie should stay on... those audience members that like James are definitely... 'deluded... cuckoo'... (to use his own words)... the girls loved Gary's 'singing' lol!... Leslie realised that he had to say the right thing and said he loved it to... moron!...

...Frenchy's highlights reel was funny to watch lol!... she was great on tonight's show lol!... she is a full-on dynamo at all times from what I gather lol!... she has absolutely no hatred towards Leslie or any others within the house... the same as Gary... (this is probably why I like them both I guess lol!)...

...she would've picked Kellie and Ricci in the nominations if she was still in the house... fair enough call...

...the phone-in was okay... a few good things said... Frenchy said that Ricci should have gone instead of her and did say that Ricci only comes alive when he is pissed!... so true Frenchy... so true!... lol!... she also said that Stephanie's romance towards George is sooooooo fake!... again... soooooo true!!!!!!....

...over to Dee in the house... her saying that Audley would 'trip over fresh air'... wasn't nice at all was it?...

...there were a few good things asked during Frenchy's 'question and answer' time by the audience and panel... lol!...

...Kellie 'talking' to a teddy Bear was a tad bit weird to say in the least... Stephanie and George's conversation was even weirder!... she is a fruit loop for sure!...

...hopefully... after this show we'll NEVER see Leslie again!!!... (I really do wish that you know!)... considering that I wasn't going to watch much of BOTS tonight I got all the way through it regardless of Leslie being on it... the show was pretty good in the end lol!... cheers.

Must have missed that part about James and his wife or arsehole James as Luisa likes to call him LMAO.Sorry Frenchie went,wallpaper Ricci should have gone,trouble is they have the fans from their reality shows that are voting for them (him,stephanie and lauren)

...hahaha!... 'wallpaper Ricci!"... that is soooo funny Lindsay... what a perfectly apt description of him!... I've never heard that one before... funny as!... cheers.

Long standing criticism of Celeb BB but just don't understand why they pay for 14 Z-listers when they only have 4-5 evictions and most just act as extras sitting around waiting to be evicted in 6th place on finale night. There really is no need for any more than 10 HMs in any celebrity series.

Long standing criticism of Celeb BB but just don't understand why they pay for 14 Z-listers when they only have 4-5 evictions and most just act as extras sitting around waiting to be evicted in 6th place on finale night. There really is no need for any more than 10 HMs in any celebrity series.

...that is a great point Brekkie... as I've said before this is my first year of BBUK and the celeb version... but yeah you're right about some being just extras on the show... they are just filling in space... as for them being Z-listers that is so true for most of them... I think that Gary and George were pretty decent picks... (although George isn't a 'real' personality is he?)... to come onto the show but I think that most A-listers agents are forcing them not to come onto the show... hence the reason for this lot...

...I read somewhere... (Telemix methinks)... that the producers of the show were desperate to cast people for the show as the opening date got nearer that they were pleading with anyone that had any celeb status to come onto the show to make up the numbers... if that is true then it explains this lot doesn't it?... hence the big payrolls for them too lol!!!... cheers.

...10 minutes of recaps as usual to pad out the show begins the whole thing as usual... Audley talking about his gambling addiction was pretty interesting to listen to... all of his drug use etc was an eye opener... the replaying of Kellie's 'Teddy Bar' talk was just as weird as the first time that I watched it...

...Edele and James talking about Kellie was surprising to see for me to see that side of Edele... Gary in the Diary room was a hoot as usual... I love this big guy!... he is so very humble at times... he always rolls with any punches thrown his way...

...Frenchy in the Diary room was always as difficult to understand as usual... lol!... Edele talking to Kellie in trying to mediate between James and Kellie is so evident to me...

...**sigh**... Dee is really starting to give me the irrits and I'm going off her slowly... her... George and James talking about Gary in the house is really piss poor on their parts... stop being snippy Dee... I still want to like you!...

...I'm going to miss Frenchy... Ricci got cheers???... WTF????... what is wrong with those people?????... Kellie saying... "oh my god!... I'm saved again!"... was a bit false to me... it didn't sound like she was genuinely shocked at all to me...

...Dee and Gary's conversation was puzzling to watch... two people talking about the same thing and getting nowhere fast lol!...

...Kellie talking to Lauren was Kellie trying to plant the seed in the public's mind not to vote her out again... face to face nominations next...

Audley:.........James and Edele... valid enough reasons from him...
Dee:..............Edele and Gary... no surprise on Gary's pick from her...
George:........ Audley and Gary... **sigh**... boring picks George...
Kellie:.......... James and Edele ... both 'tactical' nominations apparently...
Stephanie:....Gary and Kellie... so predictable!... such pathetic reasons too!... what a wicked bitch!...
Gary:.............Kellie and Stephanie... oddball reasons but they make so much sense lol!...
Edele:............Gary and Kellie... meh!... (I'm trying so hard to like her... I really am!)...
Lauren:..........Gary and Edele... she's just going with the flow to please others with her picks...
Ricci:..............Kellie and Gary... (is this fuckwit still in the house?)... I hate him!... what a tool!... get him out!...
James:............Kellie and Audley... please stop talking James you prize wanker!...

...final nominations are...Audley/Kellie/Edele/Stephanie/Gary and James... WTF???... how come that snivelling little turd Ricci isn't up?????.... seriously!!!!...

...it'll be either Kellie or Edele for sure to go in my mind's eye...

...Dee talking to Edele after the nominations was a hard thing to watch for me... 2 women missing their children is a high emotion time at any time at all...Ricci talking just makes my skin crawl at all times...

...Edele being annoyed at getting 4 nominations like Gary was showing a bit of her nasty side to me... Gary/Audley and Dee's talk was a bit sad to watch... Dee needs to shut up at times... she's trying to make Gary feel like he's old and feeble and is being bloody nasty to him!...

..."you're very very sly... so good luck to ya!"... (she walks inside to the others)... "I would smash his face in if I stayed out there with him... stop calling me a liar I said... 'I didn't call you a liar!'... 'you know nothing about peoples minds'... he's the slyest person that I've ever come across in my life!... he's sly and bitter... twisted... a bitter twisted old man"!...

...sorry Dee... that's it... I'm done with you now I'm afraid.... what a nasty thing to say about Gary to the others ... especially with Stephanie gloating and agreeing with everything that you said in the process!... you're no different to Stephanie now in my eyes!... I so liked you up until that point... go over to Stephanie/James/Lauren's and Ricci's little 'gang' and hang out so you can all sit around and snipe and bicker about Kellie/Audley and Gary all of the time... you're tarred with their same brush now as far as I'm concerned Dee...

...what gets up my nose about Dee is the fact that she is deemed to be so 'mothering and nurturing' towards others by people such as Dee's phone-in friends/Emma and panelists on the show... yeah right!... if you were this 'Mother Theresa' type of figure then you would never treat anyone like that at all... especially a 70 year old man!...

...sure... Gary isn't perfect... none of us are... but you were trying to make Gary think that he is old and doddery and even a bit feeble... how was he supposed to react?... he's strong and a lot smarter than the rest of you all in the house... trying to make him feel like that is so condescending!... how was he to react?... you over-stepped your mark and Gary 'upped you' about it and you didn't like it... simple!!!!!...

...**Sticky scratches Dee off his 'like' list**...

...Gary's talk with Lauren was constructive... he understood where she was coming from and I think that she was happy with the end result... George/Lauren and Kellie's talk about Gary afterwards was a bit different though... George and Kellie saying that Gary isn't as helpless as people are making him out to be and that Gary is 'very shrewd'... if nothing else... it confirms to me that Dee was wrong to make Gary out as being 'old and doddery' to his face to me... she had no right to do that whatsoever!...

...James saying that Edele was an easy pick for people and made her a scapegoat in the nominations wasn't true to me... as much as I've tried to like her since I found out the other day that she is going through a recent divorce hasn't made me change my mind about her unfortunately... I find that what she brings into the house is basically nothing whatsoever for me... to me... that is the reason as to why 4 people voted for her!...

...she really keeps harping on about the fact that she received the same amount of nominations as Gary in the Diary room... why is that so bad because you got the same number of votes as Gary?... is it because you look at Gary the same way as the rest of them do?... that makes you just as shallow as the rest of them my dear!... moving on...

...I just hope that Gary wins this in the end just so that it tears at the souls of the nasty bunch of people around him that have tried to bring him down all the way along... now THAT would be justice for me!;)... now to watch BOTS... cheers.:)

well,well,well someone is trying to cheat

News

CBB%20nom4_D5_0.jpg

Important information about tonight's vote
24 minutes ago
STOP PRESS: There is an unofficial Big Brother app in circulation, which is falsely claiming that you are voting to evict. This is not true. You are voting to SAVE. Please only refer to the official Big Brother app, or website at bigbrother.channel5.com for correct voting details.

...yesterday's BOTS... I finally got to watch it this morning... lol!... the panelists were quite a fun bunch... Edele got a good wrap overall... from the audience and panelists alike... Emma's 'beef'' comment was quite funny when it backfired on her lol!...

...James is not too popular... surprise!... surprise!... people like Audley more than James!... lol!... they love Gary!!!!... woo hoo!... that female panelist really summed him up so well!... well done girl!... they all want him to win too!... Emma touched on my... 'now that's acting!'... statement that I said in a previous post lol!...

...they all definitely hate Ricci!... (I really loved this part of the show lol!)... Edele was still pissed off with receiving so many nominations... (get over it already!)...

...Dianne Youdale (yum!)... comes on... her chart was interesting to see... what she said about Gary was a deep insight to his mindset at the moment... Emma seems to be trying to paint James into a good light doesn't she?... (BBUK want James to win this obviously)... Kellie's review made so much sense in parts... Dee's review spoke volumes on her change of behaviour... Edele never had much said about her... (I understand why lol)... Audley got a good wrap... Dianne (yum!)... is always interesting when she comes on...

...the phone-in was so-so... the first caller got it all wrong... nobody cheered her or anything so that speaks volumes too!... the second caller said a lot about Edele that was so true... he hated James so much!... lol!... Emma defended James so much!... (more evidence that BBUK want James to win to me)... the third wanted Stephanie and Kellie to go... her take on Stephanie was spot on!...

...oh god James... please stop speaking... everything that you say is about you isn't it?... you're such a vain shit aren't you?... a terrible person... the panelists takes on Audley/Edele and Stephanie were so true in what they said about them... with James... they all had mixed feelings about him... they all love Gary so much!... lol!... they all thought that Kellie would go for sure...

...seeing the flashback of a previous show with Luisa inside the house was... strange to watch to say the least... Kellie and George's conversation was meh!...

...Gary and George's conversation was really fun to watch just to see Gary's inner thoughts come out... George obviously isn't interested in Gary's thoughts though...

...Edele and Lauren's conversation was a waste of airspace I'm afraid... overall... not a bad show this time...

...the last part where an Internet tweet was told about James was magnificent!... it said... "sincet it's a double eviction then James and his ego need to go!... he's so far up his own arse that he can taste his tonsils!"... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... that's pure gold!!!!!!... funny funny funny!!!!.... cheers.

Last edited:
Back