Skip to main content

Big Brother US 2015: #BBTakeover premieres Jun 24th

Also, has anyone noticed there hasn't been a Takeover this week?
It is strange, given that they made a big deal that there would be a twist every week. I assume the Takeover Guest fell through last minute... :/

It is strange, given that they made a big deal that there would be a twist every week. I assume the Takeover Guest fell through last minute... :/

That or Grodner & Co just can't think of anymore super awesome twists... At this point it's probably been dumped...

That or Grodner & Co just can't think of anymore super awesome twists... At this point it's probably been dumped...
Probably - since last week's twist (if you can even call it that) was no have-nots.

A topic I dont see discussed on here and may have escaped notice is Austin escalating to last seasons Caleb levels of delusion in his pursuit of twin Liz. If you google "Austin fondly fondling" you will find a myriad of disturbing gifs. He's basically given up the game, monopolizing her time and will not leave her alone for a minute while she's in the house. He's elevated himself to creep status.

The Takeover was a decent enough twist but executed poorly... I agree no have-nots is barely a twist...

Well, it was taken back during the "random parties" task. So, it doesn't actually count as a twist. Once again, Fly in the Wall leaves a fly in the ointment.

The Twin Twist was handled poorly. It should've been dealt with the same way it was in BBAU05.

The Twin Twist was handled poorly. It should've been dealt with the same way it was in BBAU05.
The only reason why I would prefer the BBAU05 way is that if they had to remain COMPLETELY undetected, the dominating Sixth Sense never would have come about. The reveal solidified what would've been a one week pact as they set out to protect them and made for a boring few weeks.

Noooooooooooooo!

We were so close to having a week where Sixth Sense had no power... Hopefully Jackie's nominees don't win the Battle of the Block.

tumblr_nrxapfcktr1qzjdb1o2_250.gif

Once again @DigitalCorp thinking just isn't working...

According to you EVERYTHING BBUS does should be more like BBAU... If that's the case there is enough BBAU content out there on the interwebs that you can pretty much watch as much BBAU as you want for the next few years and you don't have to watch BBUS... It's just that simple...

If you're going to continue to grace us with your wisdom here at BBBA maybe you should have a grownup review your posts before you click submit... You've proven time and time again on these forums that you've got the logic of a 3 year old...

Have abandoned this series - the first US one I've bailed on for 3-4 years. It's so frustrating that having read up the recaps at the excellent Mortys TV I not only know who was evicted last night but now pretty much know who will be evicted next week.

I'm about ready to bail on this season... The first two week of this year were great, there was no early large alliances like 2014's "Bomb Squad" and looked like things would be unpredictable for awhile. Then Liz and Julia accidentally formed "Sixth Sense" by confiding in Vanessa and this week will be the fourth week in a row where this group has control and has easily picked off their target.

The BoB plan failing last night was the most exciting thing in weeks, and even then it didn't really mess anything up. It just foiled the plan to put the blood onto Jackie's hands.

This series is one of those series like BB6 where people either LOVE it or they HATE it... My neighbor was just asking today if I was watching and telling my about how "intense" it's been...

The live feeders seem to love it but it's just not coming through on the episodes at all.

For some and others not... It was a casual viewer that made that statement... Like I said before this is one of those series that people either love or they hate it...

Back