Skip to main content

Big Brother South Africa

Another English speaking BB can only be a good thing. After the let down yet again of BBAU, it will be good to see something new.
I've been listening to hundreds of calls by this man called Whackhead simpson...they should put him in there. very funny

He is a radio presenter so I doubt he will go in the house,from what I remember about our first two seasons they put in normal people
He has also worked for M-Net the people involved with BB so I doubt he could even go in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_"Whackhead"_Simpson

So just an update about auditions, my friend auditioned in Johannesburg this past weekend and she said they asked her two questions "What is your favorite sex position?" & "What is your sexual fantasy?". She refused to answer those personal questions and her audition ended up being unsuccessful more people who went through the same set of questions took to social media to complain about how unfair the auditions were and that asking such personal questions does not give the producers a clear picture of their personality. Hmm. Looks like it will be a steamy third season of Big Brother Mzansi :D

So just an update about auditions, my friend auditioned in Johannesburg this past weekend and she said they asked her two questions "What is your favorite sex position?" & "What is your sexual fantasy?". She refused to answer those personal questions and her audition ended up being unsuccessful more people who went through the same set of questions took to social media to complain about how unfair the auditions were and that asking such personal questions does not give the producers a clear picture of their personality. Hmm. Looks like it will be a steamy third season of Big Brother Mzansi :D

Such a shame this doesn't happen anymore in Australia!

He is a radio presenter so I doubt he will go in the house,from what I remember about our first two seasons they put in normal people
He has also worked for M-Net the people involved with BB so I doubt he could even go in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_"Whackhead"_Simpson

thanks for the info. It doesnt stop it happening in Autralia! Two of this years people have worked for DMG and and Austereo as on air voices. I just love Whackhead and his humour. He really is the only thing i know about south africa..well him and my sisters husband..but we dont talk of him

thanks for the info. It doesnt stop it happening in Autralia! Two of this years people have worked for DMG and and Austereo as on air voices. I just love Whackhead and his humour. He really is the only thing i know about south africa..well him and my sisters husband..but we dont talk of him

I think if one of our celebs went in the house then they would do it as a celebrity BB and the money goes to charity,who knows your wish may come true.Any questions about south africa just ask

Have seen people on the facebook page saying no celebs so I guess some did make it into BBA....I suppose as long as it is unknown radio people etc then it's not too bad

Last edited:

That's to bad, I was hoping we would be able to watch another fun season of BB, but this time in SA. I would have refused to answer if someone asked me those type of questions too, you friend has great character.

I'll update you guys soon on the latest! There's definitely some new developments that I'd like to share, but I'm having problems with my wifi so I'll only be able to post the video and more news sometime this weekend. Also its my bday week so having an internet-free week might just be Good for me :)

[video=youtube;8Oa8K42kxps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oa8K42kxps&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNXYrXXfUI7DlYqTNJAMR5w[/video]

48hours TV went to the Cape Town auditions, here is their list from least interesting to VERY interesting!

Lexi is slutty
SK is a total mess & Khanyi is my fave ugh, i hope she makes it through!

edit: also, is it just me or is the presenter shady and a total mess? :'D

None of those will probably make it - MAYBE Lexi for her sluttiness. South African's are really diverse and I'm sure they's find actual 'interesting' people for the house.

girl dress patterns

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I liked it..but i have a younger bro..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back