Skip to main content

Big Brother South Africa

OMG 24hours left!

There will be a live stream! I'll find a link before then and post it here for anyone interested!

OMG 24hours left!

There will be a live stream! I'll find a link before then and post it here for anyone interested!

Any luck finding a link for the episodes? I think you can get the live stream by signing up as a VIP on the official site (for a small fee), I may have to do that, if Australia isn't barred.

I've been searching for an episode link for days and have been so disappointed. But I've just found someone posting episodes on youtube - haven't watched them yet but they look like the real thing, though day one might be missing. Under South Africa, not Mzansi.

I am so excited, I've never watched an African BB and am really looking forward to it. Watching the short clips on the official site, it looks like fun. Like the idiot that I am, I signed up for the OS VIP content (about AU$7), hoping I might get the episodes. But the only extra things so far are a few celeb interviews (launch night musicians I think, didn't watch) and a heap of shower footage (from the well promoted 'shower hour'). I started to watch one of the shower clips hoping that at least it might have talking, but they play music, so it is a complete and total perv. Not my thing, but each to their own.

Will be watching the eps soon, can't wait.

Did anyone find a live stream yet? I subscribed for vip viewing and although the showers are hot and steamy (so steamy you can't tell who's in the shower), I would really like to follow the show. I was hoping that this would be different than previous seasons where they promise all these extras and never post anything except diary room and shower clips. I was really hoping for daily shows to be added also. Oh well they already got paid so now they don't care I guess.

I think I've said this before but asking for links is just as bad as posting them in the thread...

TBH I've never had a problem finding BB content on YouTube or elsewhere on the internet... It's just a matter of trying to look and perhaps trying a few different search terms... DailyMotion is a little less popular and a little more relaxed when it comes to take down notices... I find that quality can be a bit of an issue with DM videos however I usually find what I'm looking for there if it's not on YouTube already... Also other BB forums with an international section are a bit more open about sharing stuff and have a larger group of international fans they are also great places to look...

At the end of the day if you really want to watch any international series you just need to be resourceful, smart, and patient...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUwYxfTfdMYZ6bIhjLLYmaQ

the youtube link to watch some of the daily shows. There is no 24 hour live stream, it only airs 24/7 on South African tv!

My 3 favs are

Mandla (The Tim of BBSA)
Loko (much more interesting Tahan)
Iris (very funny Boog)

also they post daily videos on the website http://bigbrothermzansi.dstv.com and have a live blog, so i think that's as close as on can get to a live stream.

This season is similar to Big Brother AUS 2012. The girls are all up for nomination tomorrow because they failed to figure out the guys' secrets lol

Indeed boring Mandla has nothing at all in common with Tim ... and Loko is less than one percent interesting than Tahan !!

Overall is the entire season a bit lame (but much better than snoring "Utopia").

^ I thought I'd like Loko: her gum chewing on launch night was really funny. But she hasn't really delivered.

But what would I know. I stopped watching when my link fell through. Found another one but haven't got time to catch up at the moment. Might watch them all when BBCAN is over.

Emmett from last years BB Canada has entered the house today for a week with a mission to basically cause trouble.

Oh I really wish I had kept watching. Am sooo going to have to catch up. Reminds me of when Anouska entered BBAU3. Except Anouska was first out and Emmett was third last out.

Back