Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: Season 2 Discussion [SPOILERS]

why are you getting my hopes up like that? :) there is no chance Jon would do that, and if he even though about it he would have had :coldfeet: :egg:
I don't think he will change his mind, but if it was me and every time I said F2 with her she didn't answer clearly and her other behaviors, I would have some serious doubts about whether she would bring me to F2 if she won. The other reason I said 1% chance was there were a bunch of clothes on Neda's bed in the last live feed action, they were probably Heather's but could have been Neda's. 99% Neda stays, Heather goes.

I don't think he will change his mind, but if it was me and every time I said F2 with her she didn't answer clearly and her other behaviors, I would have some serious doubts about whether she would bring me to F2 if she won. The other reason I said 1% chance was there were a bunch of clothes on Neda's bed in the last live feed action, they were probably Heather's but could have been Neda's. 99% Neda stays, Heather goes.

i did get excited when i read a comment saying that they didn't want to give a spoiler, and all they could say is "that's my Newfie boy". i think this person was behind the news and referring to Jon winning Veto. keep up people. i would love that moment to be true, karma Neda

I don't think Jon will do that - if he DOES then he definitely would deserve to win ... I don't blame Neda for any choices she makes because she's been quite upfront in DR that she is in this to win the big money ... not 2nd prize ... and she is playing for herself. She even said that Jon should be playing for himself.

I also think Neda would struggle when it came down to it to take Sabrina to F2 over Jon - emotionally I don't think she would find it as easy as she has always believed it would be. I don't think she could turn on Jon when it came to the crunch.

PLUS who in their right mind would want to be left standing next to Sabrina and see her possibly win it!!! Why would you even want to give her the CHANCE however remote to pull it off ... (not that I truly believe she stands a chance beside either one of them)

Evicted! Adel Appears on 'ET Canada' Adel was evicted Thursday and after leaving the house appeared The Side Show and we assumed he was on his way to the jury house, but Adel made a stop along the way, to appear on ET Canada with Sangita Patel.

The popular HG told Sangita "I don't regret a single moment in that house, I had the time of my life. I enjoyed every second of it and I would redo it over a million times over." -Read More- And if you're using Hola, or live in Canada, you can see the -Video Here-

i thought jury members wouldn't be able to talk to anyone outside of Arisa?

guess they need all the help they can get to drum up ratings .. apparently they're pretty low and so far no confirmation it will be renewed?

guess they need all the help they can get to drum up ratings .. apparently they're pretty low and so far no confirmation it will be renewed?

from Morty's Big Brother Canada. they must be excited about this, hopefully a 3rd season will happen. already looking forward to stalking @Kingston :mask:

Wednesday, May 7 2014 Finale Eve
Big Brother Canada Nominated for BANFF Rockie Award
The Banff World Media Festival (formerly known as the Banff World Television Festival) is an international media event held in the Canadian Rockies at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta, Canada. The festival is dedicated to world television and digital content and its creation and development.

Described as "the Olympics of television", the festival provides a global platform for industry members to discuss and debate, and explore current issues, challenges and trends. Each year, the awards are determined by hundreds of professionals working in the global media industry.

While nominees in the drama category included U.S. series such as Justified and Brit hit Luther, Slice's Big Brother Canadalanded a nomination in the Reality category, alongside series such as the U.K.'s Strictly Come Dancing, U.S. hit Project Runway All-Stars and BBC docu-series The Call Centre.

Slice should have had 3 combinations of the F2 (J/N, J/S, N/S) for the voting instead the fans have to vote for 1 of the 3 HG's (J,N,S).
All 3 comps are on tomorrow's show, jury discussion, jury voting
The after show is a 30 minute pre-show tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1399527896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jon evicted Heather and it will probably cost him the game. silly move by a silly :beaver: :(
if he wins 2 of 3 comps he should still win

Have to say I have really loved watching BBCAN2 - my first international BB so being new to the format I wasn't over hearing the same ole same ole nominations and pov speeches (although knowing they use the same one as BBUS I have to wonder WHY?? BBCAN should really change it up a bit and make it their own if they get to do a Season 3
Also I think ALL the various BB's need to change it up so that HG's/HM's aren't saying "its week 6 so its going to be a double this week or next" or this HOH is going to be physical etc etc - don't BE predictable ... pull the rug from under their feet - I think the Canada's HOH was a brilliant idea and it really stopped the season from becoming boring and just all First5.
anyway - I'm a bit sad its done and dusted ... and I'm sorry that Neda didn't get the chance of standing up there in F2 after all.
I hope Sabrina enjoys the Rolex she plans to spend her prize money on ... I really don't think she deserved to be standing up there as much as Neda would have but it was a clever move by Jon
Neda looked pissed but she admitted she was planning on doing the same thing to Jon so 'oh well - that's the game' - I just know I enjoyed it - HUNDO!!

Have to say I have really loved watching BBCAN2 - my first international BB so being new to the format I wasn't over hearing the same ole same ole nominations and pov speeches (although knowing they use the same one as BBUS I have to wonder WHY?? BBCAN should really change it up a bit and make it their own if they get to do a Season 3
Also I think ALL the various BB's need to change it up so that HG's/HM's aren't saying "its week 6 so its going to be a double this week or next" or this HOH is going to be physical etc etc - don't BE predictable ... pull the rug from under their feet - I think the Canada's HOH was a brilliant idea and it really stopped the season from becoming boring and just all First5.
anyway - I'm a bit sad its done and dusted ... and I'm sorry that Neda didn't get the chance of standing up there in F2 after all.
I hope Sabrina enjoys the Rolex she plans to spend her prize money on ... I really don't think she deserved to be standing up there as much as Neda would have but it was a clever move by Jon
Neda looked pissed but she admitted she was planning on doing the same thing to Jon so 'oh well - that's the game' - I just know I enjoyed it - HUNDO!!
Hundo indeed, I was very happy with Jon winning and it served Neda right for pushing so hard to keep dragging Sab along (while she planned to backstab Jon). If she would have told him it was her and Jon F2 I think he would have brought her, but when she insisted on taking out Adel and would never really give Jon a firm assurance when he asked if it was just them in the F2 he knew what she was planning to do. So awesome job Jon you deserved this win.

BBUS starts June 25th, let's hope that they cast it more like BBCAN2 (same casting director for both).

i am disappointed Sabs didn't win, but i am happy that Jon took it out over Neda. Jon did say to Neda he had decided he wanted Adel to stay. you are right @TullyLovesDrew, this was probably the realisation for him that Neda was not as loyal as he was to her

i have loved BBCan, and i can't wait to watch it next year, fingers crossed it returns

BBUS, are you kidding me? i want sleep, but really i will try it out. i might be hooked on BBOS, what have i done? :biggrin:

:beaver:

Good ending, l'm happy.

Neda's disloyalty to John at the end really screwed her game. John would probably taken her to F2 if he didn't smell a rat, though we'll never know.

Sabrina grew on me and you have to credit her for hanging in through six nominations, but she was so mean to Heather early in the show that l still didn't want her to win.

I really want to know how Arlie was going to vote, as he seemed a bit bitter about John turning on him, but they were pretty close before being nominated. Alison's vote surprised me.

I hope they run it again next year, l really like this version of BB, it's like a hybrid of UK/AU and US, with all the internal voting etc but also the public influence.

Fantastic finale - really enjoyed this week of BB Canada and in a way it's gone back to the shows roots. It's a long time since we've seen an eviction as emotional as Heathers, while love that Jon finally wised up and did to Neda as she would to him. Also nice after last years mess of a US series (can't believe BB Canada invited some of that cast to their finale!) to just have a good guy win - and been quite refreshing to have someone fairly unfamilar with the show win it - and I think that's why him and Neda worked so well - kind of the master and the apprentice and the apprentice came out on top.

And must say after watching him try and take over the Side Show once again how wise Canada were not to put Scott in the house - they pretty much made the season by not putting him in.

Fantastic finale - really enjoyed this week of BB Canada and in a way it's gone back to the shows roots. It's a long time since we've seen an eviction as emotional as Heathers, while love that Jon finally wised up and did to Neda as she would to him. Also nice after last years mess of a US series (can't believe BB Canada invited some of that cast to their finale!) to just have a good guy win - and been quite refreshing to have someone fairly unfamilar with the show win it - and I think that's why him and Neda worked so well - kind of the master and the apprentice and the apprentice came out on top.

And must say after watching him try and take over the Side Show once again how wise Canada were not to put Scott in the house - they pretty much made the season by not putting him in.
Scott is a giant attention whore of a douchbag.

I agree that the apprentice beat the "master" at her own game . That was really classic and quite ironic that he took Neda's useless pawn to F2 to beat her.

Did you see the blood on Arisa's arm after she pulled John out of the crowd of HGs?
Apparently it was John's blood.

I was listening to RHAP this week, and Parvati from Survivor said she feels that it is time to stop bringing a 'goat' to the end because you can beat them. Neda brought Sabrina along, and in the end it could be argued that she took Neda's own place.

It would have been better TV to have seen Jon vs Neda at the final 2, and it was Neda choosing Sabrina over Deli that first made Jon suspicious of her. I would be glad to see a reversal of the trend of taking a goat.

This format makes it inevitable though. Only way it could change is if the final HoH only secures their own place, and then either the jury or the viewers decide the 2nd finalist (with the other then deciding the winner).

I know Survivor switched to three person finales a few years ago but don't know if that really changed who gets bought along to the final or not.

Back