This week's NW:
scan0001aw.jpg

scan0002an.jpg

scan0003ai.jpg

Last week's TVWeek:
scanaz.jpg

scan0004ap.jpg

Sorry, Imageshack wasn't letting me do thumbnails for some reason. :confused:

Here's Nine's explanation of why they axed Sunday's daily show and moved Confidential. No suprise that it's all about the ratings, ratings,ratings. They dont care about pleasing the core audience at all.

A spokeswoman for Nine said there were no plans for an “up late” show or for live streaming.“The solid ratings for Big Brother meant we decided to move the half hour of content from GO to a Tuesday evening on Nine,” she said.“Tuesday was originally scheduled as a half-hour episode so it is now a one hour show, this content can then be enjoyed by a far larger and broader audience – the move is due to the success of Big Brother.“We moved the show to 8pm on a Thursday night due to the solid ratings performance of Big Brother – this episode is far more valuable to Nine at 8pm than 10pm and it now is able to reach a far larger audience."

Source: MediaSpy

Dirty laundry of the house of pain

Date August 30, 2012

Andrew Murfett

WATCHING Big Brother is indisputably a guilty pleasure. Being a fan? In pop-cultural terms, it's a dirty little secret, akin to admitting an affinity for Air Supply or Meg Ryan rom-coms.

I wanted to break down barriers. So I put myself in a situation I have no control of and can't get out of.

Sonia Kruger knows this. She had the same preconceptions. Her concerns, she says, were allayed by the producer's vision for the show: this would not be the bawdy, self-obsessed BB house of years past. It would have broad appeal. ''When the promos started to air during the Olympics,'' she says, ''it shifted people's perception on the tone and the spirit. The rebirth of the show is broad, but that's a good thing.''

an-Big-20Brother_20120829123749120282-300x0.jpg

Big Brother host Sonia Kruger (right) speaks to the first evictee, Charne White, who went into the house to ''push my boundaries''.

Kruger had initially been in the mix for the first version of BB on Channel Ten. ''I chickened out,'' she says. ''I didn't turn up to the screen test. I couldn't pass it up again.''

We are sitting in BB's compound, a five-minute golf-cart ride from the house. The night before, Kruger presided over her first elimination episode, culminating in the event of Charne White.

Kruger's strength on Dancing with the Stars was an ability to metaphorically wink at the audience and communicate clearly: this is not life or death.

''I want to bring that edge,'' she says. ''The housemates are unpredictable and I love dangerous television that's not perfect or too slick and could go off the rails. I like it loose.''

The first sense of this came last week, during the first nomination episode. Kruger has a live stream of the housemates piped into her dressing room. She noted sagely on air that several male housemates had dubbed her ''Krugs''. It swiftly became a thing.

However, on this week's nomination episode on Monday, when a female housemate dubbed her the less-flattering ''Kruger the Cougar'', the producers quickly cut away. Onscreen at least, Krugs kept her cool.

The housemates arrived on the Gold Coast one week before moving in and were holed up in a hotel where they were subjected to a media ban: no internet, mobiles, TV or newspapers. Following a modest after-party on Sunday night, White rose at 4.30am, completing more than 50 interviews with breakfast radio nationally. They all pressed her on the house's romances, what she really thinks of the housemates and her thoughts on who will win. Meh.

The toughest part about being in the house, she told me, was losing control. There are no clocks, so sunlight shifts and noise cues from the adjacent theme park were all she had to keep track. Most depressingly, only instant coffee was served.

Each day, BB wakes up housemates with various noises: jackhammers, traffic noises, classical music, high-pitched sirens. Some started to enjoy the lack of control.

''The housemates were becoming lazy from it and treating it like a holiday,'' White says.

''There were alliances and cliques. They are pushing people they don't like out. I knew if you didn't fit in, you'd be ostracised.''

Why go in the house, then?

''I wanted to push my boundaries. I [suffer from] OCD and anxiety, and I wanted to break down barriers. So I put myself in a situation I have no control of and can't get out of.''

Being filmed (and wired for sound) bathing and visiting the toilet certainly meets those criteria.

''Going to the toilet knowing people could see and hear you was awful,'' she says, ''but after three days, you try and forget it.''

The house itself is in essence an oversized shed. When Big Brother was last read its death rites, Dreamworld gutted the structure, retaining it as a storage warehouse. Work started on the new house design last November, and took 18 weeks to construct.

After taking the requisite golf-cart ride to the house, there are few words to describe the creepy, utterly visceral thrill of standing behind the glass in the darkened corridors and watching the housemates blithely go about their day.

An overriding impression, glimpsing the bedroom and bathrooms (towels, underwear and balled-up clothes are strewn over both rooms) is that these people live like pigs. The outside area and living room are more hospitable.

There are more than 40 cameras constantly trained on the housemates. A production control room operates on a 24-hour shift. Twelve staffers sit behind vast banks of monitors, some documenting (word for word) conversations taking place, others monitoring storylines and directing cameras.

It's in here that a vocal booth houses the voice of Big Brother. Sitting in front of a computer, he intones gravel-voiced instructions to the housemates, as instructed by the producers. It's an extraordinary operation that's fascinating to watch.

Indeed, the live online feed overseas BB franchises receive is sorely missed here.

''Watching the live feed, you see the silences, the laughter, the stuff that doesn't get cut into the show package,'' Kruger says. ''You also see that the producers really are a bit wicked.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...use-of-pain-20120829-24z8s.html#ixzz250I0qL8q

I received a response from Christine Sams, the "journalist" responsible for the abominable article about how showing back massages in the early evening and side boobs at 10:00 is proof that BB has turned its back on families.

I don't think I'll bother writing back, because she doesn't seem as though she has any intention of intelligently addressing the points I raised in my email to her. Maybe she doesn't feel like defending the merits of an article she never really believed in to begin with. Or maybe she's just as thick her article makes out.

Was the article marked as an opinion piece?

Honestly the "think of the children" catchcry gets on my goat.

Was the article marked as an opinion piece?

Nope.

Indeed, the live online feed overseas BB franchises receive is sorely missed here.

''Watching the live feed, you see the silences, the laughter, the stuff that doesn't get cut into the show package,'' Kruger says. ''You also see that the producers really are a bit wicked.''

But I thought Alex the producer said the live feed was pointless and boring! What could Sonia be talking about? Honestly, I think Tim should plaster this quote across the front page of this website.

I thought Alex the producer said the live feed was pointless and boring!

He also said we'd be going back to the purity of the format. And that the live feed costs too much for bird noise. And that online restrictions are more so than ever before (regulations haven't changed since 2008). Sense a pattern?

I think Tim should plaster this quote across the front page of this website.

I say do it. Do it now. :p

Not sure if this has already been posted or not?

Big Brother Confidential not M-rated
by: Amanda Meade
August 30, 2012 12:00AM

NINE has quietly remade its Big Brother schedule, dropping the adult M-rated Big Brother Confidential and the extra show on digital channel Go.

Tonight at 8pm Nine will screen a 30 minute PG-rated version of Big Brother Confidential instead of the promised 60-minute M-rated one.

The M-rated one was supposed to contain additional material that didn’t fit in the family friendly 7pm time slot.

The ratings for last week's Big Brother Confidential were very low, about one third of the daily audience of one million.

The network also dropped its extra Big Brother episodes on digital channel Go after just one week.

The Go episodes were designed to give viewers an insight into what happened in the house on Saturdays and Sundays, ahead of the eviction show.

The lack of content is frustrating Big Brother fans, who have complained on forums that Nine’s Big Brother is too sanitised without a 24 hour live feed from the house on the Gold Coast.

A petition to produce a late evening show hosted by Big Brother narrator Mike Goldman has been sent to Nine.

A spokeswoman for Nine said there were no plans for an “up late” show or for live streaming.

“The solid ratings for Big Brother meant we decided to move the half hour of content from GO to a Tuesday evening on Nine,” she said.

“Tuesday was originally scheduled as a half-hour episode so it is now a one hour show, this content can then be enjoyed by a far larger and broader audience – the move is due to the success of Big Brother.

“We moved the show to 8pm on a Thursday night due to the solid ratings performance of Big Brother – this episode is far more valuable to Nine at 8pm than 10pm and it now is able to reach a far larger audience.”

Source.

Two things on that spokeswoman's comments:

a) She obviously doesn't understand that the point of Confidential was to discuss adult themes; and
b) She thinks that half an hour from Sunday with half an hour from Tuesday is equivalent to an hour from Tuesday. She doesn't seem to understand that we need a spread of footage from across the week, not more from one day while ignoring another.

Model Ryan Buckingham lost out in the closest public vote in Big Brother Australia history
By Holly Byrnes, National TV writer
September 02, 2012 9:43PM

BIG Brother house hunk Ryan Buckingham admits he was as blind-sided by his eviction as the doubts it has raised over his relationship and intelligence.

The 22-year-old Melbourne model lost out in the closest public vote in BB Australia history, with 32 per cent of the calls to save him against Ben (33%) and Bradley (35%).

If the shock of being eliminated wasn't enough, Buckingham was visibly hijacked by comments aired of his cuddle buddy Estelle questioning the longevity of the TV romance, which began in the first week of the 2012 series.

To add salt to his wounds, he was then left reeling after footage of housemate Michael telling others he thought Ryan was "ridiculously stupid".

Buckingham went on the attack against the insult, saying Michael (who boasts the IQ of a genius) was using his "powerful" personality to influence the BB game.

"He's very strategic and people will just agree with what he says ... so if he said I was stupid people would listen to him. Yeah I may some silly things sometimes but I'm definitely not stupid."

The clothes-horse had more confidence in his potential with Estelle, who he predicted would be targeted for nominations - and a little lost without him inside.

"I felt like every day I was in the house Estelle and I were getting closer. I went into the house with no expectations about meeting girls so it was a surprise to meet her. Estelle is a girl who loves to hang around the boys. I was being myself and I think as the time went on she showed her side of things. Outside the house I know she'll be busy and so will I, but I definitely want to catch up with her...you never know what will happen."

He said the drama at Estelle's birthday party which saw firstly Sarah and Ray clash, then Sarah lecture Estelle for speaking over people was typical of the group misreading Estelle.

"She had never had a birthday party like that, no 18th, no 21st so she was extremely happy when BB went to so much effort. But when it ended in a fight between Sarah and Ray, she was just being honest by saying she was feeling selfish by saying she was sad it went that way. In my opinion there was nothing wrong with what Ray did, it was Sarah who turned it into a drama."

He predicted Stacey, Ray and Sarah would attract eviction nominations, while Michael and George would go a long way to winning the contest.

BLOG with Ryan at 12.30pm (AEST) Monday September 3. See below.

From here and there's a live blog there tomorrow with Ryan.

Big Brother toys with housemates
Holly Byrnes
September 03, 2012 10:12PM

BIG Brother has turned up the heat on housemates with a "hot and steamy" Ray, brat boy Brad and pot-stirrer Sarah to face the public vote this Sunday.

In a cliffhanger nomination process, BB passed on the super power Ryan had given his former flame Estelle, which allowed her to see the voting progress midway - ultimately targeting Sarah and saving herself.

The birthday party clash between Ray and Sarah on Saturday has clearly polarised the house, with many contestants using the rap rumble as the excuse for their votes.

But it was birthday girl Estelle who won out - using her super power to unleash on "friend" Sarah for turning other contestants against her.

In the final voting, Ray and Sarah were both called on to nominate, with the latter still in a position to vote Estelle into the danger zone.

But in a strategic error which could cost her a place in the series, Sarah chose instead to vote against rivals Michael (4pts) and Angie (1pt).

Adding to the intrigue and Big Brother's clever manipulation of the housemates, interestingly Josh used one of his votes to nominate Layla (1pt) for her potential weakness in the faux task against the fake second house.

Convinced of the existence of the mock house mark II, the vote showed just how sneaky this week's twist is and how it has thrown the housemates for a psychological loop (in effect, jumping - and voting - at shadows).

The public gets its chance to deliver the verdict on who was to blame over the rap rumble and whether Bradley will survive another week in the house.

The final nomination tally:

Ray 15 points
Brad 13 points
Sarah 12 points

From here.

Siobhan Duck What happened on TV last night?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/tv-radio/what-happened-on-tv-last-night-review-of-big-brother/story-fnefpc27-1226466854199

WHEN is Big Brother going to step in and stop the relentless bullying of Bradley?
Last night the loveable nerd was ignored, patronised, told that his body was “hideous” and that everyone wished he had died.

And it didn’t appear that he did anything to earn any of it.

Sure he continued to moan about the food fight the night before. I would have too, if I had to clean it up and do the laundry (Bradley does neither. He’s nominated for eviction for his chronic laziness).

His concern was that throwing around someone’s culinary efforts was disrespectful to the chef from house two (who, of course, doesn’t even exist).

Later, Benjamin - the man who was reprimanded for throwing water in Bradley’s face when he took exception to his dinner table conversation - slammed Bradley telling him he was like “the rat from Charlotte’s Web except everyone wishes you’d died”.

Bradley’s crime was to drop Josh in it over a discussion the boys had rating the hotness of the girls.

Then, when discussing whether the housemates would be willing to wear undies all day to see a full episode of the fake BB, Benjamin shouted “except you Bradley, you can wear clothes because your body is hideous”.

Both times, Bradley just coiled up and looked like he wished he was somewhere else. No-one came to his defence.

Ray and George won a “kissing competition” and got to spend the night together in the Captain’s Quarters as a reward.

Before your imagination gets carried away, the “kissing” involved holding a polystyrene heart suspended between their mouths for the longest.

The pair spent time spritzing each other with perfumed sprays, lighting candles and sitting in the spa talking about George’s house romance with Layla and the girl he has waiting on the outside.

Little did they know that Layla and Stacey were listening to everything they said through the toilet wall. Whoops!

With Ray out of the picture, it gave the girls an opportunity to say what they really thought of him. And that was not much. Even Zoe, who liked Ray in the early days, has been swayed by the continual moaning and backstabbing about him and now says she boils up with hatred whenever he looked in her direction.

In a strange twist, Benjamin wasn’t in the anti-Ray gossip session, he was busy bullying Bradley and moaning to Sarah about Angie. He said he found solace from Angie’s “like”, “umm”, “like” conversation.

Angie meanwhile confessed that “like” the housemates “like” attention on her relationship with Josh was “um, like” making her self-conscious and force her to pull away from him altogether. She wished people would just stop talking about it. Or so she kept saying, every time she brought the subject up. This was “like” repeatedly.

The break would probably suit old Josh whose thoughts, like many of the men in the house, have begun to turn to Estelle.

The housemates were challenged to line-dance in competition with the fake house. Zoe, the country gal, was put in charge of the choreography despite frequent interruptions from Sarah. After all, Sarah wears a cowboy hat everyday if anyone is a little bit country at heart it’s her.

They did a good job and were told they won. The prize was getting to watch footage of the fake housemates in action.

Of course Big Brother wanted them to see it, to allay any lingering doubt that there wasn’t a second house at all.

Big Brother's Ava set to stir things up
Holly Byrnes
September 10, 2012 7:07PM

BIG Brother blokes, start your engines: new intruder and Melbourne musician Ava is a "sassy single who's ready to mingle''.

The 29-year-old has been thrown into the romantic melting pot that is the BB house, a calculated move by producers to push existing relationships over the edge or tempt those bachelors yet to find a playmate.

The glamorous singer admitted she's open to finding love and stirring things up inside the already tense TV social experiment.

Filling the void left by the latest evictee, the super positive Sarah Wentworth-Perry, the upbeat Ava says she won't "shy away from feeling'' and plans to "free fall'' her way through the experience.

"I wouldn't say I'm a prude, but I'm quite selective with who I engage with romantically. I do love love,'' she said, before preparing to go into the house.

Wentworth-Perry predicted single veterinarian Ray would make the first move on Ava, while the love triangle between Josh, Angie and Estelle could come under more threat if the Adelaide surfer turns his affections to the new girl.

But Ava says she's keeping her options open: "I am very single there's no two ways about that, but I want to get to know everyone organically so that it's more of a natural experience for me.''

"I have no agenda either way, I'm just keen to make new friends and have the best time.''

She revealed she was given the call up last Thursday and has been in lock down at a Gold Coast hotel since, mostly unaware of the changed relationships inside the house.

With Ben gifted the nomination super power by Sarah this week, this week's twist gave him twice as many votes to target housemates and determine the eviction nominees for this Sunday.

He found the added influence a burden, but hinted to host Sonia Kruger he'd used his second votes in a way he thought evictee Sarah may have exacted her own revenge.

And the final voting nominees are:

ESTELLE - 16 points
RAY - 14 points
ANGIE - 10 points

From here.

Ray Baxter evicted from Big Brother as Estelle and Angie survive
Holly Byrnes
September 16, 2012 10:01PM

BIG Brother's answer to Tom Cruise, and its latest evictee, Ray Baxter, admits TV confinement was sending him crazy and is testing the housemates' sanity minute-by-minute every day.

The chocolate milk-slurping gym junkie was in sensory overload after being voted out of the BB experience, with rivals Estelle and Angie surviving another week.

With the house divided over new intruder Ava, Baxter revealed she had made an instant impact in fracturing already fragile relationships - especially with the other women.

"When Ava first came on the screen, and she's a gorgeous woman, Georgie boy and I gave it five days before the other girls erupted... but it was more like 24 hours."

Her instant bond with Estelle had been the most obvious, but Ava's impact on house Romeos like George and Josh "snaked" any chance the 25-year-old Brisbane veterinarian felt he had with the Melbourne beauty.

He revealed George had also slipped up and called Layla by Ava's name: "which didn't go down so well."

Told of Sarah's predictions he would hook up with the femme fatale, he blamed mate Josh for stealing his thunder.

"He's the worst wingman ever...and getting a lot of attention from the girls inside, I just wonder if a few hearts will be broken."

The house experience heightened his already hyper personality, with small moments turned into a big excuse to explode.

"I would lose my s*** at least three times a time...when I got my chocolate milk, during a captain's challenge, anything. I was definitely going insane in there."

Criticised for his competitiveness, Baxter explained his juvenile delinquency had been a powerful motivator in his desire for success - a drive that could overwhelm him at times.

"It does get too much sometimes and I lose sleep but I do know where that line is."

He had no regrets sharing his secret past to a national audience, only relief.

"I love that it's finally out in the open. I had not told my clients but I'm proud of how far I've come and what I've managed to achieve."

A child psychologist helped him focus and redraw his life goals.

"I was addicted to many things...to doing the wrong thing. He showed me I could achieve anything I wanted to put my mind to."

Raised by a single mother, he was quick to stress he would seek out Sarah outside the house to again apologise over their break-dancing clash.

"When I was a teenager, those (dance-offs) did go like that but I realise it crossed her line and I tried to apologise for that. She was too upset to talk about it until the next day and the more you think about it the bigger it gets... if we'd taken a few minutes to talk about it, it wouldn't have blown up into what it became," he said.

He said: "I am very much against violence against women and having been brought up by a single mother, all I was worried about was 'I hope I haven't disappointed mum.' But I saw her after the show and she said I did her proud."

His next reunion is with his French bulldog Rufus, who he had hoped would have been waiting in the stage wings for him after eviction.

While he'd be keen to take on a TV vet role, he's returning to Brisbane to help his business partner with their fledgling Supervet service (a mobile vet business collecting sick pets and taking them for treatment or to a nearby animal hospital).

From here and there will be a live blog on that page with Ray at 12:30pm EST.

Forgot about George's live blog, luckily it's been moved to tomorrow:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-in-a-close-call/story-e6frfmyi-1226479845718

George booted out of Big Brother in a close call
Holly Byrnes
September 23, 2012 9:44PM

WITH a few million dollars on his personal balance sheet, George Baramily can probably afford to love 'em and leave 'em.

But the latest Big Brother evictee says the TV experience has made him realise how priceless his ex-girlfriend Krystelle is to him.

Despite finding a snuggle buddy in housemate Layla, the cashed up tradie plans to dip into his fortune and fly to Dubai to see his former flame, now a flight attendant for Emirates Airlines.

Their three-year romance ended late last year but his BB absence has only made the heart grow fonder for the 25-year-old electrician.

"As soon as I see my sister I'm grabbing her phone and calling Krystelle. When I can I'm going to fly over to Dubai and surprise her," the rough diamond Romeo said.

"In the outside world, I'm like your average bloke . . . but (after BB) I feel like I can talk to girls about my emotions. Big Brother nearly had me crying there one time . . . my heart had an internal cry any way."

Baramily's elimination was one of the closest in BB history, with just one per cent separating George (30%) and Bradley (31%), with Estelle saved also (39%).

While audiences warmed to the coupling of Layla and George, the union clearly had no future.

But Baramily says its not the end of the BB affairs for the Brit babe who he predicts will "hook up with (intruder) Sambo, for sure."

"Layla was giving him a massage this afternoon and I thought 'here we go.' There's no doubt they'll get together.''

That pairing could be yet another blow for Angie who lost her first crush Josh to the other intruder, Ava.

Baramily said: "I feel sorry for Angie. She's such a pocket rocket, she's a great looking girl, very funny - but on the outside world she's going to have no trouble picking up."

It was a casual fling which saw the WA local learn about BB auditions.

"I hooked up with this girl and she said 'you're really funny you should apply, so my sister and I looked into it and both signed up."

Want to send a shout out to that girl?

"I can't even remember her name," Baramily said, laughing. Charming.

BLOG with George on Tuesday from 12.30pm.

Another one:

Millionaire Big Brother evictee George Baramily to take year off and move to Gold Coast
AAP
September 24, 2012 2:21PM

BIG Brother's latest evictee millionaire mining electrician George Baramily says he is taking a year off work and moving to the Gold Coast.

The 25-year-old from WA says he has fallen in love with Queensland's Gold Coast after being on the Nine Network's reality show and will relocate from the mining town of Newman as soon as possible.

He will concentrate on his property portfolios, he says, but doesn't care if he never returns to his trade as an electrician.

"I'm not going to work for the next year, I've decided,'' Baramily told AAP.

"It looks beautiful around here and there are so many festivals I want to go to - bring it on.

Baramily was evicted on Sunday by the closest possible margin - Estelle received 39 per cent of the votes cast to be saved, followed by Bradley with 31 per cent and Baramily had 30 per cent.

The result was not without controversy.

Six hours before Baramily was booted out of the house, Nine ran a promo saying he had been evicted.

Nine quickly posted on their official Facebook site that the ad ran because of technical error and voting lines were still open.

"Three promotions were prepared featuring each of the nominees and unfortunately George's was broadcast in error,'' a Big Brother statement read.

Despite the controversy, Baramily said his eviction was best for the housemates.

"If there was choice out of us three, I would have picked myself as I felt my time in the house was up,'' he said.

"It was hard to connect with everyone, they had so many different things they liked compared to me - so we really didn't have too much in common.

"Everyone loved movies, music and fashion - and that I find it the most boring subject.

"Bradley is a boy turning into a man so when he comes out of there he will walk with confidence.''

Baramily was in the house for seven weeks until he was told "it's time to go...'' by host Sonia Kruger on Sunday night.

He said he was happy with the way he was portrayed, but also happy to be free of cameras.

"I went to the toilet before and I thought this is quite relaxing having no cameras on me, I feel like I am free.

"It was like being in a jail, but a happy jail.''

Baramily will spend a week on the Gold Coast finding somewhere to live and also make appearances at Dreamworld during the school holidays.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...ve-to-gold-coast/story-e6frfmyi-1226480308309

The link to that liveblog again, 12:30pm EST tomorrow:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-in-a-close-call/story-e6frfmyi-1226479845718

Six reasons for Layla to cry
HOLLY BYRNES - NATIONAL TV WRITER
September 24, 2012 9:14PM

IT was meant to hit one housemate for six, but Big Brother's voting superpower seemed to bowl the maiden with it over.

Brit beautician Layla was on the verge of tears after being left the extra nomination strength by former BB flame George, overwhelmed by the influence she had on this week's voting.

In a night when BB insisted each housemate nominate at least one other on strategic grounds, the 23-year-old from Manchester suffered with the added power to "hit a housemate for six" - nominating only one contestant for six points.

While Layla's vote failed to change the final three nominees, voting was poised in a way that her six points could have put all but two housemates in the eviction firing line.

Added to tensions after a week in which she clashed with Angie, Layla feared her frenemy would think she had nominated her - instead sticking to her previous nomination form in weeks gone by and aiming her six-points at Estelle.

Intruder Ava's honeymoon was clearly short-lived, the Melbourne singer drawing eight votes and targeted mainly for her super swift romance with Adelaide surfer Josh.

The final nominations tally is: Angie 13 points, Estelle 13 points, Ava 8 points.

Meanwhile, the latest intruder has already been flagged as a real bitch, a four-year-old red kelpie stray called Delilah.

She will be introduced to the house during tomorrow night's 7pm daily show.

BLOG with this week's evictee George from 12.30pm (eastern time) today.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...for-layla-to-cry/story-e6frfmyi-1226480580924

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back