Skip to main content

Episode BBAU2023 - Episode 20 Discussion (Finale)

Who do you want to win

• GracieMae

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dion

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What do you mean they're not the final 3?

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Their fans certainly didn’t translate to viewers of the show. But here’s the thing with tiktok, Facebook reels etc, as a woman / gentlemen you just need to be good looking and that’s all and the algorithms will do their part as pervy men / women (me included) are likely to play their video through and possibly interact with it. Reels is the worst for that content, I had to start to train the algorithm to stop recommending this kind of trash as it’s not a good look on my feed if Im browsing in front of my partner and seeing 20 something’s prancing for the camera 😂
I've honestly never really got into watching reels. Never installed the TikTok app. Only ever looked at it like before googling their account and clicking on a few in the web browser.

Whatever stuff Facebook sometimes recommends always shits me. Pointless dumb videos, things designed to annoy you by being set up with no pay off.

Prerecorded format annoys me. If 7 really decided to give a live season a shot, I would be far more invested, and honestly would so many more people, but they’d need to tear down the facade and do true big brother.

It annoys everyone. As I've said on here many times. When it's live, you're also going on an experience. It's not just a show that you watch a few nights a week. Then forget about. It stays active when the show isn't on with live updates, blogs and live streams if they were there.

Glad I waited until Saturday morning to finish this show after that outcome! Sometimes I forget how stupid the average casual viewer of this show is, but when I see who they vote for to win I'm quickly reminded lol.

I didn't even really like Louis and Minee but they played their ass off to get to the final 3 and avoided having to sit next to the like of Taylah and Gracie Mae who would have slaughtered them in the public vote. Short of trying to keep someone like TJ around possibly I'm not sure what they could have done, they probably lose to everyone else.

Josh walking out was so embarrassing for him. Grow up you idiot, it's a fucking game.

I hope the old format returns one day because this format doesn't work on any level.

I managed to not have who won spoiled before watching the finale today.

Overall the episode went soft on the sisters. It focused a lot of the drama and love triangle stuff with Louis and Minnee. They could have easily focused on Ari ditching Jake for Teejay. Brusged over it. Yet a big focus on Bella and Ollie. We always do this accusation but I feel there was bias in how it presented the housemates.

There's just a lot more to turn people off Louis and Minee because they were active contestants in the show. The sisters are nothing housemates and will not be remembered. It proved my theory as stated in other threads that my opinions are always opposite of the voting public.

I don't think the sisters are unlikable or anything, but they're just bland nothing housemates. The only way I can understand people voting for them is as a vote against the other two. Which is stupid because they provided so much content. It's the classic float through the house to a win.

Nice editing to have included Dion praising Josh's loyalty. Not that we even know what that was in regards to.

I find most players talks about getting played are always really shit takes that are wrong. Everyone is in there for themselves.

Not much else to say. The pretending to be live was cringe. No real impact. Terrible winners to the season. Which is usually the case. The playing as a couple also gave them a lead.

As for Taylah, I fully believe she would have won, so getting her out was needed. I wonder if Josh was there instead of the sisters if he'd have won. For also being a housemate you really can't describe beyond saying the name of the person they were hooking up with.

Of course he is. The guys an absolute player, pretending with his, "That's the old me." Guys like him don't care because they literally have nothing to lose. Always another chick.
I think Josh wins in a landslide. I think even Lewis wins in a landslide. Maybe Dion because Australia hates people who actually play the game might have been their best bet or TJ. Everyone else I think they lose to.

See ya'll when Australian Survivor is back!
I can't believe we haven't got a single casting leak yet! In some ways that makes me hopeful that the cast is less obviously scouted than previous years but in reality it's probably because they are really being strict about SM now with The Bachelors and now probably AS getting warnings not to give anything away before the official casting annoucement.

Back