Skip to main content

BBAU 2023 Uncut - Week 4 Discussion

Would you be nude in the Big Brother house?

• Yes, I'm an exorbitionist and want people to see me nude.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reluctantly yes, it's just part of the show.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, I don't want people seeing my bits.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I would probably say no, but then decide "fuck it" when in there and take my kit off.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I don't care, either way.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a great poll idea - I just can't imagine ever being naked in the BB house. But nor can I imagine being bother showering in my swimwear or underwear for months on end lol

As a guy I don't think it'd be too bad showering in shorts for the length of the time in the house. I just feel like I shouldn't be naked for anyone to see. Plus also, my partner. She would definitely not be cool if there were nude pictures / video of me online. So there are those other considerations to factor in. Which I don't think younger people would factor in.

As a guy I don't think it'd be too bad showering in shorts for the length of the time in the house. I just feel like I shouldn't be naked for anyone to see. Plus also, my partner. She would definitely not be cool if there were nude pictures / video of me online. So there are those other considerations to factor in. Which I don't think younger people would factor in.
And everyone is single on this season so there wouldn't be that factor to take into account.

And everyone is single on this season so there wouldn't be that factor to take into account.

But in the future, partners may not like the fact their friends, family and colleagues could google and see their boyfriends dick.

I can guarantee I will spare everyone the sight of me naked on Big Brother. I save that shit for Grindr.

But in the future, partners may not like the fact their friends, family and colleagues could google and see their boyfriends dick.
I don't think younger people really think like that. And these days much less would be shown than in the channel 10 days anyway.

I'm 31M single and I would go naked on this show, but strictly only in front of housemates that are actually comfortable with me and it's consensual etc etc. I'm not as fit as these guys on this season but am confident enough where I feel like I would happily sign a waiver to be included in the Uncut episodes (pun intended ;)). Then again, I do not really aspire to go on this show in the first place or any sort of reality TV for that matter.

I'm 31M single and I would go naked on this show, but strictly only in front of housemates that are actually comfortable with me and it's consensual etc etc. I'm not as fit as these guys on this season but am confident enough where I feel like I would happily sign a waiver to be included in the Uncut episodes (pun intended ;)). Then again, I do not really aspire to go on this show in the first place or any sort of reality TV for that matter.
Mate no-one would see you, you're invisible.

Same. I really don't see how 7 justifies bringing BB back with this format next year given the pitiful ratings.
Not even doing it live is going to save the show on 7. Even doing it just to prevent another network like 10 from grabbing the rights again seems like a big ask for little payoff.

Not even doing it live is going to save the show on 7. Even doing it just to prevent another network like 10 from grabbing the rights again seems like a big ask for little payoff.
Yeah it's going to need at least a year off plus a network change to convince people to give it yet another chance. I actually think the (cost cutting?) tweaks to this season (i.e. dropping the incessant challenges) was an improvement, only for the idiotic Love Island casting/theme to ruin what was left.

lol Peppa Pig was streamed more in the same time frame! I know it is different audiences but still it makes me laugh.
Peppa Pig - the only TV personality whose success is more baffling than Sonia Kruger
If they're that controlling they're not worth it anyway. Really don't think it's the thing it was nowadays anyway in an era when OnlyFans is becoming a socially acceptable career path.

I think you're more likely to get ribbed for life about having such a small penis you showered in shorts for three months than there being a few pics of your dick out there. Chances are you're going yo get caught naked on camera at some point anyhow so you might as well just go with it.

Peppa Pig - the only TV personality whose success is more baffling than Sonia Kruger

If they're that controlling they're not worth it anyway. Really don't think it's the thing it was nowadays anyway in an era when OnlyFans is becoming a socially acceptable career path.

I think you're more likely to get ribbed for life about having such a small penis you showered in shorts for three months than there being a few pics of your dick out there. Chances are you're going yo get caught naked on camera at some point anyhow so you might as well just go with it.
Interesting cultural shift where you would say that someone who is uncomfortable with having a partners nudes publicly available is controlling in a way that would be a deal breaker.

I know that OnlyFans is fairly popular. But is having nudes publicly available on the internet really that mainstream? Maybe just not in the circles I run in šŸ¤£

I don't think that these young people in their "situationships" give much thought to the consequences to the way they behave on tv.
They seem to have no qualms about their family or friends knowing all about their sex lives (and in the case of the sisters, their mother seemed to be cut from the same cloth anyway).

I know that OnlyFans is fairly popular. But is having nudes publicly available on the internet really that mainstream? Maybe just not in the circles I run in šŸ¤£
Not sure if I'd call it mainstream, but I wouldn't call it uncommon. Sending nudes is mainstream these days and some share them publicly on Twitter, Reddit, Onlyfans, etc.. And others get shared against their will. So there is lots of content online that you can watch.

And that content is much more popular than nudity from Big Brother anyways. Shower videos from Big Brother might still make the rounds online, but their footprint decreased a lot. In the noughties there were lots of websites dedicated to the nude people of Big Brother, because it was one of the few things you were able to watch for free. Now it's just in between all the other amateur stuff. You might see it, you might fawn over it for a second, but then you scroll on and see hundreds of other tits and dicks that were filmed in a much better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back