Skip to main content

BBAU 2023 Uncut - Week 4 Discussion

Would you be nude in the Big Brother house?

• Yes, I'm an exorbitionist and want people to see me nude.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reluctantly yes, it's just part of the show.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, I don't want people seeing my bits.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I would probably say no, but then decide "fuck it" when in there and take my kit off.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I don't care, either way.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm an exorbitionist and want people to see me nude.
C207-A752-3-A6-D-4-DA5-AD77-6-CC9-E6928064.gif

poll needs another option - nobody wants to see that!

I had no clue what to do with the poll. I just wanted a thread up. I assume the thread being up late is why no one was around to discuss live.

Which is a same seeing we got some info of sexual acts in the house. I guess we can discuss glug glug 3000 later.

I had no clue what to do with the poll. I just wanted a thread up. I assume the thread being up late is why no one was around to discuss live.

Which is a same seeing we got some info of sexual acts in the house. I guess we can discuss glug glug 3000 later.
It is a great poll idea - I just can't imagine ever being naked in the BB house. But nor can I imagine being bother showering in my swimwear or underwear for months on end lol

Something about this scene didn't seem right. When Josh suddenly remembered his bread in the oven, he took it out and plonked it straight on the cheap laminate benchtop, and didn't even burn his arm on it, either. I'm calling shenanigans:

Screenshot from 2023-11-30 21-16-18.png

Something about this scene didn't seem right. When Josh suddenly remembered his bread in the oven, he took it out and plonked it straight on the cheap laminate benchtop, and didn't even burn his arm on it, either. I'm calling shenanigans:

View attachment 61582
Yes and then they're tasting it, but it doesn't seem hot, only chewy.
It's all played for laughs (for the easily amused).

I just finished watching.
They are trying so hard to push how hilarious this lot are, with Dion as the ringleader.
The scene where he says they are all hilarious - with clips of them being not even mildly amusing.

Dion struggling to spell "coconut".

Screenshot 2023-12-01 032321.jpg
"Do you spell it this way...C... or do you spell it C U?"

I nearly fell asleep three times watching this. These last few eps are gonna be a struggle to get through (it's why I download them and watch most of it at 2x speed).

Even by Seven standards that was a very PG episode of Uncut. The more they reveal of the sisters the less attractive they become though.
It was a total snoozefest.

They seem to have totally abandoned showing even a glimpse of shower scenes (maybe they are all showering in bathers now), and seem to think talking about sex = adult content.
And someone, somewhere thinks Dion is hilarious and that the sisters are in any way endearing or likeable.
I felt like throwing something at the screen when one of them was whining about losing her love interest, the one she nominated.

I nearly fell asleep three times watching this. These last few eps are gonna be a struggle to get through (it's why I download them and watch most of it at 2x speed).
As a total aside great name choice :) I cannot see your name and not hum the song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back