Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 2 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding her really annoying. And then of course a person of colour was the first voted out. Yay Straya, well fucking done.
This happens almost every season:

Big Brother fans/housemates: we want more social/economic diversity in the house!
Also Big Brother fans/housemates: immediately evicts the only single parent /or the person of color in a landslide!

God - had to watch this myself in order to slag it off. I'd forgotten how bad things had got.

I'm not going to go for the cast as they are who they are. It's the edit that absolutely kills it - it's kind of produced like a 13 year old boys fan fiction version of Big Brother.

Last edited:

…thanks for the info Tim… I saw your message on both Facebook and Twitter too… I knew that it was only a matter of time until it was up and running again… I never realised on just how much I depend on this website for my social interaction… I rarely go on Facebook etc… so this website handles about 90% of my communication with others most of the time… I can’t be bothered with the others… this website sort of feels like ‘home’… lol!… some of us probably take this website for granted sometimes… but when it goes down we shit ourselves lol!… great work Tim… and thanks… cheers.

…thanks for the info Tim… I saw your message on both Facebook and Twitter too… I knew that it was only a matter of time until it was up and running again… I never realised on just how much I depend on this website for my social interaction… I rarely go on Facebook etc… so this website handles about 90% of my communication with others most of the time… I can’t be bothered with the others… this website sort of feels like ‘home’… lol!… some of us probably take this website for granted sometimes… but when it goes down we shit ourselves lol!… great work Tim… and thanks… cheers.
I am probably the only Gen Z person in the entire world who spends more time on this site than I do on Tiktok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back