Skip to main content

BBAU 2013 a huge rigged scam? RANT

I KNOW!

I'm so freaking sick of him. He's so boring. I mean at least ben from 2012 had bitchiness and wittiness! this guy's freaking annoying and he's just soooooooooo old...and like I mean I feel like I'm dying half the time when i'm watching him because oldness/lying on your death-bedness attitude is contagious!

SO NOT watching tomorrow's episode. It'll be all about BEN URGH FUCK OFF

exactly. ben2012 had the sweetness & niceness of ben2013. plus the campness! but ben2012 also had an edge, a wit, a dark side, showed he was a more complex & honest human being... ben2013 is rather one dimensional...

Ben winning BB will be like when Trevor won in 2004 - didn't do anything, never involved himself in any drama, never seem to have an opinion on anything, just floated his way through being boring as (well the only thing I can remember about him was that he would hide and pop up an scare people every now and then).
BB is doing everything it can to make sure Ben is the winner. One has to question WHY?

I agree.

Most of the housemates have links to channel 9.
Actors, actresses, models, PR, media etc
Ben and Tim are quite clearly actors.
There have been multiple instances that point to fishy behaviour, ads promoting certain housemates, Facebook voting app not including certain housemates, some housemates not having their number displayed for an entire show, and worse, the fact that from Thursdays final nominations there is only 1 measly 30 minute show before eviction night, making it easy for channel 9 to manipulate viewers with certain edit packages. Not only that, but also having the games night, and allowing 1 housemate to be swapped/saved is quite dodgy in itself, they could easily rig the games as per certain housemates strengths and weaknesses.

Tonight Tully was announced as the evictee 4 hours before the show, people said that's because the percentages were so low, it was obvious/set in stone earlier already.. But that makes me wonder.. All the votes during Monday night aren't enough to change anything? Then Friday night really is the only night of footage we get, that we vote to save off..

All of this makes me think that the show isn't as real as channel 9 wants us to believe..

However, I don't really give a sheet anyway, it's entertaining to watch, its the only show I look forward to.
Much better than last year, I can't complain. Manipulate me all you want channel 9, ill just sit back and take it like a good submissive mindless slave, pa-reow

^^This. There's only a small proportion of housemates this year - at the MOST Sharon, Xavier, Mikkayla, the sisters, Jasmin & *maybe* Caleb - who don't have either an entertainment/media background or proven 'connections', and we even be sure of those. An absolute joke.

^^This. There's only a small proportion of housemates this year - at the MOST Sharon, Xavier, Mikkayla, the sisters, Jasmin & *maybe* Caleb - who don't have either an entertainment/media background or proven 'connections', and we even be sure of those. An absolute joke.
Jasmin was part of a talent agency (she still might be) and Caleb was a floundering model for awhile. I think the others you mentioned along with Drew are probably the only "pure" HMs of the bunch.

Do you really think the tweens are falling for Ben? Somehow that seems really far-fetched to me - what would they see in Ben that they could relate to (other than being lazy)?

oh, i don't really know. the conventional wisdom has long been that you have to win over the big voting blocks to win the game, and those are: girls, gays and grannies. I've always felt that the largest is the girls, aka tweens, so I figure anyone with as much support as ben is seeing is getting substantial votes from that direction.

really, though, he's working angles for all three, the most obvious with the grannies, but I can't imagine they, solely, are driving his dominance.

Jasmin was part of a talent agency (she still might be) and Caleb was a floundering model for awhile. I think the others you mentioned along with Drew are probably the only "pure" HMs of the bunch.

and didn't xavier work in radio and has a heavy metal band?

and then there were four: Sharon, Mikkayla, Sisters, Drew.

Ah I forgot about Xavier's band although I admit I didn't know about his radio thing! Another one bites the dust.

I wonder if it's a case of those personality types being more likely to apply for BB because they're looking for their big break or if they're actively scouted a la the singing talent reality shows.

I mean 1. Ben ain't gonna win, it's Tim, the new messiah who will wear the crown. We, the enlightened ones have known this since week three, I mean.
2. The Silly Sisters are merely fillers, I mean, every season has fillers.
3. I mean, get over Tully's reaction and fidelity or lack thereof already. I mean, maybe you should take a break from twitter for a while.. you'll be surprised how perspective re-enters your cyber existence, I mean. :)

Dude, I don't even have facebook so much for twitter.

Drew would surely have modelled at some point, and the sisters seem like model-y types ie blonde vapid booby bikini girls, so they're a possibility. It stinks that out of however many thousand auditioned, only 1 or 2 get picked legitimately.

Ah I forgot about Xavier's band although I admit I didn't know about his radio thing! Another one bites the dust.

I wonder if it's a case of those personality types being more likely to apply for BB because they're looking for their big break or if they're actively scouted a la the singing talent reality shows.

Surely, short of being totally friggin stupid, they'd have noted the lack of 'big breaks' made thus far by big brother housemates. If anything, it's the more unlikely ones who have 'made it' eg Billy & Rebrcca the Mormon working together in radio, ditto Rachel the 48-hour intruder from series.

In what way do you find Ben more entertaining than Tim? He does nothing without BB help while Tim keeps us entertained (at least me) even if he is dong out of boredom
I never said that one housemate is more entertaining the other (in this case, Ben over time). I just said that Ben seems more likable.

Back