Skip to main content

BBAU 2013 a huge rigged scam? RANT

natalia

I mean 1. we all know ben's going to win, For fucks sake...I mean how much more airtime do they want to give to him.
2. WTF? Who the hell likes the sugar sisters? please explain why? They have no personalities!
3. Tully's reaction to the whole drew thing...
I mean if she doesn't think she cheated then I'm not sure what else she was meant to do to be considered a cheater. She acted like there are no romantic feelings there...and the whole thing was an act.
WHICH PROBABLY WAS! I bet they planned this whole 'break up' over twitter before she went in.

I just find that this years BB is so much more fake compared to last years, the plot is so obvious. I mean we all know ben will win I mean how much more clear does BB have to make it?

URGH

I mean 1. we all know ben's going to win, For fucks sake...I mean how much more airtime do they want to give to him.
2. WTF? Who the hell likes the sugar sisters? please explain why? They have no personalities!
3. Tully's reaction to the whole drew thing...
I mean if she doesn't think she cheated then I'm not sure what else she was meant to do to be considered a cheater. She acted like there are no romantic feelings there...and the whole thing was an act.
WHICH PROBABLY WAS! I bet they planned this whole 'break up' over twitter before she went in.

I just find that this years BB is so much more fake compared to last years, the plot is so obvious. I mean we all know ben will win I mean how much more clear does BB have to make it?

URGH

1. Tim has a good chance of winning
2. People voted for the sugar sisters so Tully will be evicted
3. Tully looked at the footage of her and Drew and commented that it looked "very romantic". She also explained that she's a very affectionate person. Even if she does have romantic feelings for him, it's not that shocking that she didn't want to proclaim her love for him in front of a huge audience, especially while her gf is probably watching.

1. Tim has a good chance of winning
2. People voted for the sugar sisters so Tully will be evicted
3. Tully looked at the footage of her and Drew and commented that it looked "very romantic". She also explained that she's a very affectionate person. Even if she does have romantic feelings for him, it's not that shocking that she didn't want to proclaim her love for him in front of a huge audience, especially while her gf is probably watching.

1. I'd love to see that happen but doubt it
2. OMGSH STILL THAT WAS STILL TOO MUCH VOTES
3. yeah..like pashing him and telling him she loved him wasn't enough lol.

4. the intruders are going to suck...

I really dont believe for a second the sugar sisters will keep that many votes, im sorry but even the hardened fan of the show would be able to see this. This webpage is a micro-cos-em of Australian Big Brother, what happened? Ben fans voted in numbers because of there relationship with him.

You mean... Australia didn't enjoy nearly the entire show(minus the evictees) dedicated to BEN... and guess what tomorrow's show again to BEN???? YA'LLL are kidding me!?!?! Didn't anyone else sing along at the DIFFERENT times ben was sung Happy Birthday TO?

(please note sarcasm filled post has a sharp edge)

You mean... Australia didn't enjoy nearly the entire show(minus the evictees) dedicated to BEN... and guess what tomorrow's show again to BEN???? YA'LLL are kidding me!?!?! Didn't anyone else sing along at the DIFFERENT times ben was sung Happy Birthday TO?

(please note sarcasm filled post has a sharp edge)

I KNOW!

I'm so freaking sick of him. He's so boring. I mean at least ben from 2012 had bitchiness and wittiness! this guy's freaking annoying and he's just soooooooooo old...and like I mean I feel like I'm dying half the time when i'm watching him because oldness/lying on your death-bedness attitude is contagious!

SO NOT watching tomorrow's episode. It'll be all about BEN URGH FUCK OFF

Regular voters are still likely to vote even if their favourite isn't up. Besides wanting to save the sisters to evict tully, those girls would likely have Jade, Ben and Mikkayla fans voting for her too.

I KNOW!

I'm so freaking sick of him. He's so boring. I mean at least ben from 2012 had bitchiness and wittiness! this guy's freaking annoying and he's just soooooooooo old...and like I mean I feel like I'm dying half the time when i'm watching him because oldness/lying on your death-bedness attitude is contagious!

SO NOT watching tomorrow's episode. It'll be all about BEN URGH FUCK OFF

Yes & apparently he's hypochondriac on top of that - he must be super-annoying to live with & fake act that you like him

1. I'd love to see that happen but doubt it
2. OMGSH STILL THAT WAS STILL TOO MUCH VOTES
3. yeah..like pashing him and telling him she loved him wasn't enough lol.

4. the intruders are going to suck...

Ben doesnt have a sure win, he will have to fight for it. Just because BB wants it doesnt make it happen

Everyone has been DYING to evict Tully. I admit to voting the sisters, even though they are in my dont care basket. Plus the sisters have support, as well as Mik's, Bens and Jades support.

Tully only made herself look worse by denying anything happening between them. I knew she was not into him, shame coz he is truely smitten, poor guy.

The intruders are going to suck.... LETS EVICT THEM LOL

Im the same age as him so ouch, thanks!

Now excuse me while i go buy a skateboard, one direction t-shirts and Bieber tickets so i seem younger ....

Anyhow, the Ben love goes way too far,Ben fans must be jumping up and down with how much love they get from production.

How about next eviction night Sonia says, "and ... anyone with the name Ben is safe this week!" It wouldnt surprise me.

Happy Tully is gone tho, will add a change to the house, haha i can see an Ed v Drew situation happening!

Ben doesn't deserve to live, let alone win...

Hahahahahahaha...

Excuse my black humour.

I find him a poor excuse for an adult.

Im the same age as him so ouch, thanks!

Now excuse me while i go buy a skateboard, one direction t-shirts and Bieber tickets so i seem younger ....

Anyhow, the Ben love goes way too far,Ben fans must be jumping up and down with how much love they get from production.

How about next eviction night Sonia says, "and ... anyone with the name Ben is safe this week!" It wouldnt surprise me.

Happy Tully is gone tho, will add a change to the house, haha i can see an Ed v Drew situation happening!

From memory ben from 2012 was over 30?

HE WAS AWESOME TO WATCH

BEN13 SUCKS. Like if he got evicted, there would be no change what so ever.

AND [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION]

Yes they are, they both looks so tacky...

[MENTION=36030]natalia[/MENTION],

Would you like to bet you pocket money on Ben Winning. I don't think he will.

I bet this week costs the sugar sisters folks a few grand to keep them in.

Scenario - the intruder who is gay goes up to Ben puts his arms around him and squeezes his behind. Ben freaks and says - get away from me I am not gay.

Hahahahahahaha...

Excuse my black humour.

That's not funny, and extremely rude. I don't really like Ben either but that sort of talk isn't needed IMO.

It certainly looks like the viewing public is being brainwashed into thinking Ben would be a worthy winner. Not sure why though. Why all this support for a creepy little dole-bludger? What are the anti-Ben brigade missing?.........

Hahahahahahaha...

Excuse my black humour.

And saying someone dosent deserve to live is adult behavior?

Back