Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Seems to be some confusion at Channel Ten as to whether there is an episode tomorrow or not.

If there is, because there was no Reward Challenge tonight, your Reward 2 tips will apply to tomorrow's ep (being the second RC this week) plus your Immunity 3 and Voted Out 3.

So I'll post the current results tomorrow night.

Here are the current scores, promo for episode tomorrow was an apparent error at Ten

ujQz2sn.jpg

Oi!!! Am I on the outside of some alliance I didn't know about. How did I end up with fewer points than at the beginning of the week!! Who's been at the spreadsheet? AK or Locky? :) :)
Oh shit, my bad, I blame the wodkamelons. You're on 30.

Please Note: @qtkt has 30 points!!!

Sorry about that![DOUBLEPOST=1502107160][/DOUBLEPOST]And let this be a warning to everybody.

Should have offered them subway cookies. No one can resist them!

Are they nice? I never wanted or had the urge to try them. I used to love subway, Tuna was my Fav - but the last time I went there I got a sick tumtum and I mentioned it to someone I know and he told me that his son used to work there and their handling of salads left a lot to be desired... (the store he worked at, put chemicals in the lettuce water etc to make it last longer)

Big ups to @joyjoyjoy for picking up the most points this week (40)!

Don't be discouraged if you're in the bottom half of the board, still anyone's game.

woohoo I did wing that - and YES - never be discouraged!!!!

It is all about Luck or Fortune or whatever Tarzan said!

Being 2 hrs behind I find it interesting to read to the episode thread to reflect back on the show.

Probably minus points for picking Kent as the overall winner, twice :roflmao::roflmao:
I'm just being loyal to my sweep draw. Someone on the show was talking about loyalty tonight. It's a good thing?????

Of course loyalty gets you nowhere on the show - or in this tipping comp- but I still didn't know any of them well enough to know any better. I'm beginning to get to know the featured ones a little - but there are so many that aren't getting any air time.

I'm just being loyal to my sweep draw. Someone on the show was talking about loyalty tonight. It's a good thing?????

Of course loyalty gets you nowhere on the show - or in this tipping comp- but I still didn't know any of them well enough to know any better. I'm beginning to get to know the featured ones a little - but there are so many that aren't getting any air time.
The trick might be to figure out who's getting the "winner's edit" - but at this stage of the game they might be giving coverage to people about to be voted out so we know who they are when they go. O_O So maybe think "who is getting airtime who currently isn't in any danger"?

I find it very confusing.

Are they nice? I never wanted or had the urge to try them. I used to love subway, Tuna was my Fav - but the last time I went there I got a sick tumtum and I mentioned it to someone I know and he told me that his son used to work there and their handling of salads left a lot to be desired... (the store he worked at, put chemicals in the lettuce water etc to make it last longer)

Hello Hooley.
Subway cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. I know that you can buy crunchier cookies elsewhere, but the Subway ones are kind of soft like cookie dough and I like that too.

Sorry, I couldn't resist making fun. Kent seems the least likely to win out of everyone. At this stage though it's pretty much a total guess as to who is going to win. So much is going to change over the 55 days. No one would have picked Kristie as last years winner at the beginning.

Sorry, I couldn't resist making fun. Kent seems the least likely to win out of everyone. At this stage though it's pretty much a total guess as to who is going to win. So much is going to change over the 55 days. No one would have picked Kristie as last years winner at the beginning.
I don't think he's got a snowball's chance in hell of winning to be honest. (And there's a piece of me that says be kind to the under dog. He needs someone to vote for him) But - I am not any good at guessing who will the game. I don't think I've ever picked a winner in all the time I've been watching reality tv except Tim in BB. Reminder to self: never, ever go on one of these things

Back