Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Oh shit, my bad, I blame the wodkamelons. You're on 30.

Please Note: @qtkt has 30 points!!!

Sorry about that![DOUBLEPOST=1502107160][/DOUBLEPOST]And let this be a warning to everybody.

Call in the auditors!

wb-the_accountant_alt.gif

Are they nice? I never wanted or had the urge to try them. I used to love subway, Tuna was my Fav - but the last time I went there I got a sick tumtum and I mentioned it to someone I know and he told me that his son used to work there and their handling of salads left a lot to be desired... (the store he worked at, put chemicals in the lettuce water etc to make it last longer)

What sort of CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. Tuna!?! :vomit:

But yes as @Meglos said they are chewy creations from heaven. Should try!

Hello Hooley.
Subway cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. I know that you can buy crunchier cookies elsewhere, but the Subway ones are kind of soft like cookie dough and I like that too.

Yeah I prefer em chewy. My go to order is raspberry cheesecake.

On a related aside there was some discussion about the cookies vs biscuits nomenclature. For me chewiness is my differential between cookies and biscuits. Cookies = cheewy. Biscuits = hard.

Call in the auditors!

wb-the_accountant_alt.gif
lol. I am sure that I could automate scoring in Excel (or in my case, tight arse Open Office Calc) so that I just highlight the winning cell, and it would add up the scores based on the yellow cells. At the moment I'm adding them up manually. I think I accidentally skiped up and counted the wrong row when I did qtkt's, tbh.

But I could always make the game more interesting by introducing negative points for wrong guesses. MUAHAHAHAHA!

lol. I am sure that I could automate scoring in Excel (or in my case, tight arse Open Office Calc) so that I just highlight the winning cell, and it would add up the scores based on the yellow cells. At the moment I'm adding them up manually. I think I accidentally skiped up and counted the wrong row when I did qtkt's, tbh.

But I could always make the game more interesting by introducing negative points for wrong guesses. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Stop with the spreadsheet sweet talk or you'll get me in trouble. But yes automation is the way forward.

Oh and HA! at the Open Office, how Russian market of you to have the knockoff.

What sort of CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. Tuna!?! :vomit:

But yes as @Meglos said they are chewy creations from heaven. Should try!

Yeah I prefer em chewy. My go to order is raspberry cheesecake.

On a related aside there was some discussion about the cookies vs biscuits nomenclature. For me chewiness is my differential between cookies and biscuits. Cookies = cheewy. Biscuits = hard.

...hey Consuela... have you seen what I did to your boy Jarrad in the Photoshop thread by any chance?... I thought that you just might like it a tad ;):thumbsup::)... cheers.

OK I managed to get it together for round three:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

First Animal Appearance Sunday (5 points):
Tully (Sarah) Speaks* Sunday Yes/No (15 points):

First Animal Appearance Monday (5 points):
Peter Speaks* Monday Yes/No (15 points)

*by speaking, I mean in a confessional, or in a conversation with other survivors, or at TC etc. It does not include talking/shouting as part of a challenge or talking to someone in the background of a scene where they are not the main focus. i.e. the camera's focus has to be on them and what they're saying.

@nutmeg: please also give me a Medevac/Quits player name and a Ten-goes-off-air date (between now and 31 October). You get a slight advantage now that we're five TCs in, but I'm feeling generous because you didn't choose these previously and are yet to score. Hope that's ok with you other lot.

Put your thinking caps on, do some research or draw some names out of a hat and PM me your tips by Sunday midday-ish. Thanks. :)

OK I managed to get it together for round three:

*by speaking, I mean in a confessional, or in a conversation with other survivors, or at TC etc. It does not include talking/shouting as part of a challenge or talking to someone in the background of a scene where they are not the main focus. i.e. the camera's focus has to be on them and what they're saying.

@nutmeg: please also give me a Medevac/Quits player name and a Ten-goes-off-air date (between now and 31 October). You get a slight advantage now that we're five TCs in, but I'm feeling generous because you didn't choose these previously and are yet to score. Hope that's ok with you other lot.

Put your thinking caps on, do some research or draw some names out of a hat and PM me your tips by Sunday midday-ish. Thanks. :)

I like good competition so I am very supportive of this :)

Sent my picks nice and early this week!! I'm thinking... we will probably see more Asaga finally this week with a promo that Henry may be exposed... Having said that we saw Jericho act a fool and so who knows xD I think for next week's tipping we should see if my sweep Ben talks... I've heard Tully and Peter once or twice but literally don't know Ben's voice at all xD The only time he's been kind of memorable is when we saw his butt the other week but that was overshadowed by Locky's butt so :p Having said that xD Last year El was a random for ages and came second so hopefully Ben's the same :p

Having said that xD Last year El was a random for ages and came second so hopefully Ben's the same :p
Hah yes, it's too early to try and figure out if someone's getting a winner's edit, or whether they are just getting some screen time so we know who they are when they get an early boot.

Samatau's doing so shit I would be surprised if there isnt a tribe swap on (probably) Monday's ep to even them up again. It may even be a non-elimination ep. Maybe I should have put that in the tipping!

...I'm bloody positive that I heard in the promo for Sunday that SASsman Mark and ratface Sam are now a loving 'couple!... WTF?... spew vomit chuck chunder or what?... we should've had bets on who would be this years 'couple' I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Hope you guys are putting some thought into your tips!

Cheers all. Bring on round three!

lol, love the use of cookies to indicate cookie alliances. Pity it involves Tully.

Even looking at the pictures I still seriously ask "There's an Odette?" and "There's a Michelle?"
There's only a Peter due to a bit of snarky bitching at tribal, otherwise, him too.

Back