Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

...I meant to post this in this thread and posted it in the 'episode discussion' thread by mistake... (duh Sticky)... so here it is...

...so I got Evan in the sweepstakes eh?... he says in his video on the website that he's a Chameleon... hmmmm!... I might have to keep my eye on him lol!... cheers.

2016-08-26_0-17-44.gif

I sure hope my Brooke is more than just pretty...at least she has good hair & looks a bit sporty:)

Did you all see we are now getting Tuesday added, yeah, maybe the Goggleboxers ..."we want more" helped

Commiserations to @Mr Stickyfingers for being first booted out of the sweep. I didn't want to presume picking a number on your behalf so I left it in the (cruel, cold) hands of fate. Awfully sorry about that old man!

IcX2s7S.jpg

Who will be out next?

Let's not kid ourselves, it'll be @Melore or @TeamRohan

Commiserations to @Mr Stickyfingers for being first booted out of the sweep. I didn't want to presume picking a number on your behalf so I left it in the (cruel, cold) hands of fate. Awfully sorry about that old man!

IcX2s7S.jpg

Who will be out next?

Let's not kid ourselves, it'll be @Melore or @TeamRohan

...hahaha!... it's all good my friend... I'm now on team Sue!... (she's the one that I wanted in the sweep lol!)... I'd love to see her do well but sadly the young un's will boot her out at the first opportune moment no doubt... cheers.

Well at least I didn't curse Lee. Not yet anyway, but the way Aganoa are going I'm not holding out much hope of any of them even making the merge at the moment and think of the four in the alliance he's probably the first they'll turn on.

Phew!
I was sure for a moment there that Kat would be going. I'm still in it (yay!) but @timmydownawell is right it probably won't be for long. Kat or Kristie will soon be eliminated the next time the Aganoa tribe loses.

Btw sorry that Evan was kicked out @Mr Stickyfingers. :(

...haha!... thanks TeamRohan... as soon as I drew him in the sweepstakes he was a dead man walking... I never win in sweepstakes or lucky draws so he never had a chance from the get go!... lol!... cheers.

Well at least I didn't curse Lee. Not yet anyway, but the way Aganoa are going I'm not holding out much hope of any of them even making the merge at the moment and think of the four in the alliance he's probably the first they'll turn on.

yeah the youngsters keeping lee for the muscle,
when they think he's a liability - they will turn on him.
already didnt take his leadership to vote kat out, that should be his warning.

I still don't know everyone's names. They need to be wearing name badges.
Putting them on which part of their outfits? Some of them don't wear much. It's hard to work out who's who as after a while they all look alike.

Putting them on which part of their outfits? Some of them don't wear much. It's hard to work out who's who as after a while they all look alike.

Four of the brunette girls are interchangeable to me at the moment. (Picture above says it's Kate, Brooke, El and Tegan). The other brunette, Kirstie, is distinguishable because of her plaits.

Back