Skip to main content

Ariana Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie, every time I see that Lisa gif, I feel like after she sarcastically smiles, her face looks like it ran out of botox and drops.

Wow what a sleuth.

No I am not this troll.
Maybe it's Ariana's crazy brother Frankie who was a major fame whore on recent BBUS season?
20rppb7.jpg

She needs a weave, that hair do is getting old. Don't mind her, but HATED her brother on his season of Big Brother....talk about production favouring housemates, they were all about painting Frankie in a positive light! VOMIT! Couldn't stand him.

I keep finding myself STANNING for her in private moments of weakness.

But I just KNOW she's a COLOSSAL CUNT.

Takes one to know one .. Or more, many many more

This is relevant to Big Brother how?

REPORTED !

See if you can suck mods - dick your way out of this one

Go on

I don't understand.

Has this been photoshopped?[DOUBLEPOST=1416664695][/DOUBLEPOST]

Get them, Watson.
Just a little bit. ;)

Frankie was a major villain on BBUS. Very much despised but the network loved him and protected him because of Ariana. The producer for a CBS show was also Ariana and Frankie's agent and mentor. That's how he got on the show. Both of them are entitled spoiled brat's who look down on everyone. Best part of the season was when Frankie's twitter acct got hacked after Ariana and her mother were urging her fanbase to vote for him for America's favorite. Mind you this after he made rape-like mocking jokes about a female houseguest who announced she was a virgin.
I really dislike that entire family. Sorry for long post.

Takes one to know one .. Or more, many many more

This is relevant to Big Brother how?

REPORTED !

See if you can suck mods - dick your way out of this one

Go on

Sounding a little pressed.

Which topic should I start next...[DOUBLEPOST=1416665120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a little bit. ;)

Frankie was a major villain on BBUS. Very much despised but the network loved him and protected him because of Ariana. The producer for a CBS show was also Ariana and Frankie's agent and mentor. That's how he got on the show. Both of them are entitled spoiled brat's who look down on everyone. Best part of the season was when Frankie's twitter acct got hacked after Ariana and her mother were urging her fanbase to vote for him for America's favorite. Mind you this after he made rape-like mocking jokes about a female houseguest who announced she was a virgin.

He sounds as vile as he looks tbh

Just a little bit. ;)

Give me Zach Rance any day ;)

When did your friend meet rich bully Ryan?

He is very rich. I think he owns half of Straya, thats is why hes still in the house.

She met him on new years eve. they had sex, but she's a lesbian. she said she could get off on him because hes got a woman's curves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back