Skip to main content

Are there any spoilers for this season?

They're not "novelty" though for the people putting their money on an outcome, especially if that outcome is already known to be impossible.
But you keep saying the betting sites are stupid. The money would be absolutely negligible to them either way. Just a bit of side fun.

Also they are literally under the category of novelties and entertainment on SB and they clearly say program is prerecorded and results may be known in advance.

Are people betting novelty money though - is there at least a limit on what people can place on "novelty" bets?

I don't mind a gamble on a show where the outcome isn't yet known (I've threw away money on Tom winning BBUK in week 1) but betting on a pre-determined outcome feels wrong. When you make a bet there should always be a possibility that you might win, however unlikely.

The final winner isn't known though. There'll be a final show or something where viewers vote for the winner.

The final winner isn't known though. There'll be a final show or something where viewers vote for the winner.

The F3 is known by at least four of the HMs, Sonia, and all the crew, executives, etc though. And probably more people.

And I think the winner amongst the final three has always been pretty obvious long before you get to the end.

The F3 is known by at least four of the HMs, Sonia, and all the crew, executives, etc though. And probably more people.

If the F3 are correct. Then it's definitely Louis winning.

Voters tend to prefer males. Which I assume is because the voters probably lean more female. Minnie is too beautiful and she knows it. People may remember her talking about her expensive clothes. The sisters just kind of exist in the house.

I can't see why they'd be kept until F3 tbh

It would be a numbers game. Two of them. Hooked up with two other housemates. Which then may also lead to sympathy from other housemates when voting to not want to split up a couple.

Back