Skip to main content

Are there any spoilers for this season?

Lightning McQueen

Hi all, in previous years the eviction order and final 3 were well known even before the start of the season. I was wondering if anyone had taken the time to look them up for this season, and if they'd like to share here?

What this is saying is that this season is so meh that nobody even cared enough about it to even try and spoil it.

What does the November 27th date refer to? Is that when bets close presumably because that is finale night?

If so, they really are rushing through this shit.

If that's the F3 why even watch... but then I'd struggle to put together a top three anyway. Are Bella and Teejay actual HMs?

What does the November 27th date refer to? Is that when bets close presumably because that is finale night?

If so, they really are rushing through this shit.
Finale should be December 11th with them showing 4 eps a week. That's assuming they don't show a double episode on Wednesday December 6 as surely if they are doing a live finale again it won't air at 9:40/9:50 pm

If you've the info to leak spoilers to betting sites stupid enough to take bets on a pre-recorded outcome then surely you leak them the wrong information so people can take advantage of it.

If you've the info to leak spoilers to betting sites stupid enough to take bets on a pre-recorded outcome then surely you leak them the wrong information so people can take advantage of it.
For the channel 7 seasons, I am pretty sure the betting odds have predicted the winner every single time

Novelty bets would be such small fry for these big betting companies. I’m sure they couldn’t care less if anyone knows any inside information.

They're not "novelty" though for the people putting their money on an outcome, especially if that outcome is already known to be impossible.

Back