Skip to main content

Anti-Mikkayla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one has come to argue against this.

Is it your intent to just keep every Mikkayla hate thread going? I don't understand how any of you can fall so hard for the edit & make judgements/hate/love/find annoying anyone based on a few minutes of video footage every few days.

Is it your intent to just keep every Mikkayla hate thread going? I don't understand how any of you can fall so hard for the edit & make judgements/hate/love/find annoying anyone based on a few minutes of video footage every few days.

I post on the Tahan is evil thread too.

It's both amusing and depressing in equal measures ain't it :p

Tahan is a bitch and she knows that. Mikkayla is a bitch but denies it. Thats the difference.

Mikkayla and Jade both deny it. Tim doesn't deny it, yet somehow never gets targetted like Tahan. Drew apparently bitches too but it isn't shown. The problem for Tahan has been she has been on her own and so seen as an easy target.

Mikkayla and Jade both deny it. Tim doesn't deny it, yet somehow never gets targetted like Tahan. Drew apparently bitches too but it isn't shown. The problem for Tahan has been she has been on her own and so seen as an easy target.

Not only that but Tahan is everything the other plain molls are not and that just fuels their hatred for the gorgeous Miss Tahan even further.

Tahan should just say shes not a bitch. Because she admitted it, she gets attacked for it.

No wonder you cant be honest.
Jade couldnt even be up front when Tahan asked her about it.
People complain about Tahan's honesty but when Jade isnt honest, nothing happens.
She did not forgot because she knew the words were precise.

Tahan doesn't think she's a bitch. She thinks she's being "real" and "honest" and the most genuine person in the house :D

Its always the Mikkayla fans that say this and then the Mikkayla fans say oh why are Tahan fans saying this.
Oh god.

Tahan should just say shes not a bitch. Because she admitted it, she gets attacked for it.

No wonder you cant be honest.
Jade couldnt even be up front when Tahan asked her about it.
People complain about Tahan's honesty but when Jade isnt honest, nothing happens.
She did not forgot because she knew the words were precise.

Nothing happens? Really? Have you not seen the amount of anti Jade posts and threads that have popped up since she's made that comment?So she's gotten a lot of backlash for it.

Tahan has never been up front in any of her 2 apologies:D. Backtracking when apologizing to the sisters and then not being completely honest about what she said to Mikkayla("I wasn't making fun of how much you eat, I was making fun of how fast you eat" lol). So its a bit rich for Tahan to complain about Jade not being truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back