Skip to main content

Anti-Mikkayla

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! It's a horrible avatar. Yes, it was horrible what Mik did! She was the main cause that Tahan and the sisters fought!

Ah. I didn't think of that. It was quite childish that Mikkayla went and reported back to them.

Part of me thinks that she probably has just missed out on a lot and now gets easily jealous because of that.

Missed out on what?

Also, agree that Mikkayla shouldn't have reported back to the girls. Teacher setting a very bad example. tsk.

Missed out on what?

Also, agree that Mikkayla shouldn't have reported back to the girls. Teacher setting a very bad example. tsk.

Social interaction growing up. Bitchy girls at high school not being friendly towards her at all. Etc.

Tully channelling her inner Mr Burns. Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

Mr_Burns.png

I didn't like that she did that either... thought it was conniving of her. She lost some respect points in my book. I'm starting to see I wouldn't really like her personally.

LMAO! It's a horrible avatar. Yes, it was horrible what Mik did! She was the main cause that Tahan and the sisters fought!

Im glad they fought, you got to hear Katie talk for maybe the first time this season

Such a nasty thing to do!

Sits and listens to the girls being bagged, says tickity boo in response, makes no attempt to defend them, then scurries to the bedroom like a rat to take a private conversation out of context simply cause trouble and upset the girls!

Really poor behaviour.

What Mikkayla did was ask in code to nominate Tahan, Tahan who supported Mikkayla when she was upset about her weight gain when dressing to meet George.
Just when Tahan was getting on with most of the HMs.
Soooo, with all the chit chat going on Caleb may nominate Tahan, I'm guessing Mikkayla will, Lucy and Katie and maybe Jasmin.
Did Mikkayla think Tahan had a good chance of avoiding nominations this time..... mmmmmm?????? Not anymore!!!!
Sometimes honesty just does not pay off Tahan.
Trust no one!!!!!

What Mikkayla did was ask in code to nominate Tahan, Tahan who supported Mikkayla when she was upset about her weight gain when dressing to meet George.
Just when Tahan was getting on with most of the HMs.
Soooo, with all the chit chat going on Caleb may nominate Tahan, I'm guessing Mikkayla will, Lucy and Katie and maybe Jasmin.
Did Mikkayla think Tahan had a good chance of avoiding nominations this time..... mmmmmm?????? Not anymore!!!!
Sometimes honesty just does not pay off Tahan.
Trust no one!!!!!

I think you may be being a tad dramatic.

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story. The bottom line is Tahan was being a really nasty bitch and got caught. She is by no means the Virgin Mary here.

I think you may be being a tad dramatic.

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story. The bottom line is Tahan was being a really nasty bitch and got caught. She is by no means the Virgin Mary here.

Didn't say that Tahan is Virgin Mary, all i"m saying is Tahan's opinion may have won her nominations.
Trusting HMs is not wise.
Dramatic? I think not!!!!
Just my observation.

It really isn't a good look to taddle tale but she's done it deliberately to cause trouble, chick is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
However she's got a growing fanbase of Estelle's proportion so she isn't going anywhere for quite a while.

Didn't say that Tahan is Virgin Mary, all i"m saying is Tahan's opinion may have won her nominations.
Trusting HMs is not wise.
Dramatic? I think not!!!!
Just my observation.

I think the person who comes out of that situation looking awful is Mikkayla.

Tahan did the wrong thing, admitted it was the wrong thing and was honest and humbled in her confrontation with the girls. And the girls came away, in my eyes looking, articulate, mature and with insight.

If anyone has earned votes it is didder dobber Mikkayla, who sat listening to the girls being bagged, said nothing in their defense then scurried like a rat to misinform the girls and cause trouble.

Tahan did the wrong thing, admitted it was the wrong thing and was honest and humbled in her confrontation with the girls. And the girls came away, in my eyes looking, articulate, mature and with insight.

If anyone has earned votes it is didder dobber Mikkayla, who sat listening to the girls being bagged, said nothing in their defense then scurried like a rat to misinform the girls and cause trouble.

OMG..... are we saying the same thing but different words?

OMG..... are we saying the same thing but different words?

When you're saying Mikkayla has earned votes are you talking inside the house or outside?
I think the HMs will nominate Tahan because of the talk in the house that was aired last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back