Skip to main content

A CHALLENGE to Prisus Haters

And the cheek she displayed when BB asked her if she would leave the house for $20,000 cash

"Not for 20,000 BB, i need five times that amount to think of doing that"

Please finish runner-up at Finale

Please
She won't finish anywhere close to the Finale.

That's what you non Pristians don't seem to get... we've known that - and have openly conceded that fact - since day 1. Even in her Appreciation thread for those who actually read it.

She had been just made HOH based on the public vote and still had 7k (after the sucky babies in the house pulled cash from her and she used $1500 to buy herself immunity). I wouldn't have left either.

Priya won't come anywhere close to the finale because unfortunately bimbos and bogans dominate this season with no live feed but the fact that a non Aussie born BROWN (and not an apparently acceptable Kiwi or Brit), BROWN, married, 27 year old, BROWN, woman has managed to last for 2 months... plus her fanbase is by far the most creative and fun... that's all I can hope for in a shitshow season like this.

I can only assume that's why her name keeps being stuck in others mouths... they're jealous that they don't have the amount of fun that we do in that thread and that's why y'all you keep joining even though you know how disrespectful it is to her husband

That's what you non Pristians don't seem to get... we've known that - and have openly conceded that fact - since day 1. Even in her Appreciation thread for those who actually read it.

She had been just made HOH based on the public vote and still had 7k (after the sucky babies in the house pulled cash from her and she used $1500 to buy herself immunity). I wouldn't have left either.

Priya won't come anywhere close to the finale because unfortunately bimbos and bogans dominate this season with no live feed but the fact that a non Aussie born BROWN (and not an apparently acceptable Kiwi or Brit), BROWN, married, 27 year old, BROWN, woman has managed to last for 2 months... plus her fanbase is by far the most creative and fun... that's all I can hope for in a shitshow season like this.

I can only assume that's why her name keeps being stuck in others mouths... they're jealous that they don't have the amount of fun that we do in that thread and that's why y'all you keep joining even though you know how disrespectful it is to her husband

i want her to be the first to lose.

Hope she is 2nd

#perfectWorld

i want her to be the first to lose.

Hope she is 2nd

#perfectWorld

You want her gone

And that's cool

I don't care if people don't like Priya just like I didn't care last year when they didn't like Tim

The only times I cared is if they said outright lies or disrespected their families which I hope people won't do in the Priya thread with her husband there although some of you just can't help yourselves. You keep seeking attention to the point that it's not only sad but embarrassing, especially after it was made clear that would be his safe place. Newbies that have joined less than a month ago... ok, who cares since no one pays attention anyway... but you?!

Priya won't win but she's had the most widely known, and widespread fanbase of anyone this season... the fact that Ch 9 feels at liberty to refer to her as Prisus and all the other so called puns they've tried to use just blows me away

by far the most fun fan thread I've seen on here - seriously witty shit happening in there

wait a minute

that's why the same troop of you go in there repeatedly, isn't it?

haha y'all want to be a part of it

I don't blame you

find a more creative or humourous fanbase on this forum this year

ain't gonna happen

great thing is Prisus loves all of you heathens

get voting for the woman who should've been gone two months ago or get her out of your mouths finally ;)

You want her gone

And that's cool

I don't care if people don't like Priya just like I didn't care last year when they didn't like Tim

The only times I cared is if they said outright lies or disrespected their families which I hope people won't do in the Priya thread with her husband there although some of you just can't help yourselves

Priya won't win but she's had the most widely known, and widespread fanbase of anyone this season... the fact that Ch 9 feels at liberty to refer to her as Prisus and all the other so called puns they've tried to use just blows me away

by far the most fun fan thread I've seen on here - seriously witty shit happening in there

wait a minute

that's why the same troop of you go in there repeatedly, isn't it?

haha y'all want to be a part of it

I don't blame you

find a more creative or humourous fanbase on this forum this year

ain't gonna happen

great thing is Prisus loves all of you heathens

get voting for the woman who should've been gone two months ago or get her out of your mouths finally ;)

I like her

She is just a restricted housemate and it affects my time as a viewer of the Big Brother house because i do not get the chance to see all sides of her personality, examples of her character, physical interaction, romantic/courting methods , techniques, sporting prowess etc etc

Furthermore, she has kept someone else out of the house that could have offered the viewers more of these missing qualities in the house.

It is like a professional golfer. He has 14 clubs in his bag. He must put on show his skill with each and every club to win the Championship.

With Priya, we are seeing expertise with 5 or 6 golf clubs at best.

She has entertained me
Made me laugh
Made me angry

Yet i am unfulfilled

And just because i do not want her to win, doesnt mean that i am a bandwagon jumper or hanging on to the coat tails of Priya; not at all. Just providing enough light to penetrate the rose coloured glasses of some.

One way traffic is boring.

I want her in the house as long as possible to LEARN MORE about her

Time enough if good enough to convert more fence sitters to her flock.

Convince me, Priya.

and have openly conceded that fact - since day 1. Even in her Appreciation thread for those who actually read it.

Oh dear, that's what people call throwing good money after bad. It must burn the Prizus idolaters deep inside knowing that their efforts are essentially pointless. :sneaky:

Oh dear, that's what people call throwing good money after bad. It must burn the Prizus idolaters deep inside knowing that their efforts are essentially pointless. :sneaky:
If anything I love that people like you have devoted such a large % of your posts this season to a person you supposedly can't stand.

A bit psychotic to be honest.

But yeah...

ummm, we've said from the start she won't win

and ummm we've said from the start that fucking psychos who don't get the tongue in cheek stuff should probably re-eavaluate their lives

Any other pressing life questions.... go spend $2 at Luna Park and get your palm read xo

Why are you checking for ha in every thread I see?

The OBSESSION.[DOUBLEPOST=1414963012][/DOUBLEPOST]
go spend $2 at Luna Park and get your palm read xo

nnnn they'd have to BRUSH ASIDE all the HAIR.

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's such a creepy feeling. I can only imagine how Priya's husband feels reading this shit. People who supposedly don't like her but go on and on and on and on and on about her.

Fucking batshit, tbh

I like her

She is just a restricted housemate and it affects my time as a viewer of the Big Brother house because i do not get the chance to see all sides of her personality, examples of her character, physical interaction, romantic/courting methods , techniques, sporting prowess etc etc

Furthermore, she has kept someone else out of the house that could have offered the viewers more of these missing qualities in the house.

It is like a professional golfer. He has 14 clubs in his bag. He must put on show his skill with each and every club to win the Championship.

With Priya, we are seeing expertise with 5 or 6 golf clubs at best.

She has entertained me
Made me laugh
Made me angry

Yet i am unfulfilled

And just because i do not want her to win, doesnt mean that i am a bandwagon jumper or hanging on to the coat tails of Priya; not at all. Just providing enough light to penetrate the rose coloured glasses of some.

One way traffic is boring.

I want her in the house as long as possible to LEARN MORE about her

Time enough if good enough to convert more fence sitters to her flock.

Convince me, Priya.

Priya has so many clubs I've lost track of them, but I still love being her caddy.
Which other HM has experienced the true intimacy of a lasting marriage? Which HM has well and truly needed to be independent and from a young age become the sole breadwinner of the family? Priya has a depth to her the other HMs don't have. Sure, she may not have the typical things - but because of her life experiences, I think it's truly wonderful to see her come to life on screen.

I love how she's so tough on the outside but completely broke down as soon as she saw her husband, to the point that she couldn't think straight 'the answer is YES, big brother' (when she meant no). Do you remember? Was she faking it? Maybe, but I doubt it. Priya showing emotion is a thousand times more significant than any of the other HMs showing it - she's usually so stoic, calm, unreadable. Seeing her break down on TV felt as if I was seeing something intimate and personal. It made me kind of happy to know that Prisus is capable of being so tender.

Sure, Prisus is married. That just gives her another layer of depth. How many other HMs have experienced love, devotion, struggle to the extent she has? Even without knowing her life story, even without her playing it up to the camera, I can tell she's experienced a lot. She doesn't seek pity, and I love her for it. When she does show vulnerability, it's not for the cameras, because she'd never want that (she wants to be strong. She needed that strong appearance, I assume, since youth). It's real, and that makes it so much more worth watching.

If anything I love that people like you have devoted such a large % of your posts this season to a person you supposedly can't stand.

A bit psychotic to be honest.

But yeah...

ummm, we've said from the start she won't win

and ummm we've said from the start that fucking psychos who don't get the tongue in cheek stuff should probably re-eavaluate their lives

Any other pressing life questions.... go spend $2 at Luna Park and get your palm read xo

Nor sure if serious or... :confused:

I'm posting for the same reasons you are, can't I do the same? Hypocrisy much? lol

I love getting under the skin of Prizus stans, especially when they really think I'm bothered by them, because it's hilaaaaarious seeing them react when smacked in the face with the truth about their false prophet. :biggrin: :angelic:

Same as above. :writing:

Checking for ha in 3 threads at once.

The UNHINGED OBSESSION is REAL.

You Prizus stans sure can dish it but turn to mush when some shots are fired in return. Don't think I haven't noticed you lot constantly talk smack about lovely beautiful young girl named Skye, you're not fooling anybody by claiming superior housemates to Prizus aren't always in your minds. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'll leave you alone for the time given Prizus' days in the BB house are numbered in the single digits. Enjoy whatever you see in Prizus while you can. :angelic:

You Prizus stans sure can dish it but turn to mush when some shots are fired in return. Don't think I haven't noticed you lot constantly talk smack about lovely beautiful young girl named Skye, you're not fooling anybody by claiming superior housemates to Prizus aren't always in your minds. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'll leave you alone for the time given Prizus' days in the BB house are numbered in the single digits. Enjoy whatever you see in Prizus while you can. :angelic:

TRYING IT in the Prisus Appreciation Thread like the rest of the great unwashed.

Cute, but she doesn't need your help to look any better xo

Nor sure if serious or... :confused:

I'm posting for the same reasons you are, can't I do the same? Hypocrisy much? lol

I love getting under the skin of Prizus stans, especially when they really think I'm bothered by them, because it's hilaaaaarious seeing them react when smacked in the face with the truth about their false prophet. :biggrin: :angelic:

Same as above. :writing:
It's cute but how much do you want to talk about her?!

I get it. All of the other stan threads are either dead or dummty dummty dum

boring as all hell

but really

the same shit repeatedly?!

I know it sucks. If I didn't like Priya from day 1 this season I'd feel it sucked too. There's more fun in her Appreciation thread than what we see on tv ffs. Let alone the other fan threads on here LOL

Sucks to be you for picking the wrong team. GL and Goodbye

boring as all hell

but really

I know it sucks. If I didn't like Priya from day 1 this season I'd feel it sucked too. There's more fun in her Appreciation thread than what we see on tv ffs. Let alone the other fan threads on here LOL

SCATHING

7ZE4ci8.gif

boring as all hell

but really

Oh shiiiiiiit, you are serious. lololololol :biggrin:

I make one throwaway comment about Prizus in a week and that makes obsessed? Riiiiight.
This is a 'hate' thread though, I thought I'll just point that out in case you forgot. ;)

In my defense Kismet, AntiGretel and several other anti Prizus posters have made more regular contributions 'critizicing' Prizus than I have in this past week. :angelic:

So I don't really understand where you're getting this idea that I'm obsessed with Prizus, that's a strange one to me.

Anyway my comments are also tongue-in-cheek if hadn't already notice. Truth be told Prizus herself doesn't bother me that much but seeing how stressed out her fans become when confronted by someone who hasn't drunk Madge's Prizus infused Kool Aid, and who doesn't fawn over her for the littlest thing she does, is PRICELESS. :angelic:

Oh shiiiiiiit, you are serious. lololololol :biggrin:

I make one throwaway comment about Prizus in a week and that makes obsessed? Riiiiight.
This is a 'hate' thread though, I thought I'll just point that out in case you forgot. ;)

In my defense Kismet, AntiGretel and several other anti Prizus posters have made more regular contributions 'critizicing' Prizus than I have in this past week. :angelic:

So I don't really understand where you're getting this idea that I'm obsessed with Prizus, that's a strange one to me.

Anyway my comments are also tongue-in-cheek if hadn't already notice. Truth be told Prizus herself doesn't bother me that much but seeing how stressed out her fans become when confronted by someone who hasn't drunk Madge's Prizus infused Kool Aid, and who doesn't fawn over her for the littlest thing she does, is PRICELESS. :angelic:

And that's why I ENJOY them so much. 100%. I LOVE what you do. And I KNOW my girl @MADONNA is in on it as well. X

so many caps tho' I NEVER speak like THIS irl;)

Back