Skip to main content

2 New Housemates? Woof Woof!

Have we got confirmation that they're going in the house tonight or tomorrow night?

EWWWWWW Poodles are the worst.

Fuck you Alex and your hatred of CATS.

The only good thing about him... he hates cats[DOUBLEPOST=1410771660][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mean jumping the poodle :rolleyes: Every other year I've been looking forward to getting home from work and sitting down to catch up on all the live feed stuff and theories before the show starts. This year I'm fucking ironing! Soooo disappointed so far this year.

its a pity since its not even the cast that has let them down, its the production

Whoop whoop!

a-pair-of-pink-poodles.jpg

I hope the HM's get to groom them as well! How exciting! Like that vid they did last week of people eating!

Lol. I was right. Doesn't speak well for big brother Australia when an American who watched one season figures it out so quickly.
Or maybe it does? Haven't watched the show but the dogs might make a needed fun addition.

Fun thing about BB US. On the live feeds, because the show has been so dull, they brought in a dog for the housemates to play with, which they have never done. The dog just wanted to be out of the house, refused to play with the housemates and the entire segment was so boring, it wasn't even mentioned in the daily show.

They're pulling this shit off again. If they are advertising them as housemates then they have to be housemates surely - let's have some Poodle Power!

Back