Skip to main content

16 housemates

Then why the butt hurt?

Goodness gracious me. Next thing you'll know, hetero males will be jailed for turning down the sexual advances of a gay man.

This society is turning so so soft and I don't like it one bit.

You'd have to wait for the footy season to end for Ed's twin to be involved considering he's a Bulldogs listed player. I don't think that'll happen.

Yes but looking at the tables it would appear that the W.Bulldogs won't make the finals (sorry to all doggies fans) so taking that into consideration, their season would be done and dusted in 4 weeks time. Beside that fact though I would suspect that it would be part of some kind of challenge that may only last for a few days or a weekly task. So it wouldn't be like the Logan Twins where both had to reside in the BB complex as separate contestants after it was revealed.....Anyway just a thought....( hey I don't usually have that many)

Yes of course everything that homosexuals deem to be an affront (real or imagined) to them is a 'troll', my bad. I should know that by now, why don't I ever learn.

Yes of course everything that homosexuals deem to be an affront (real or imagined) to them is a 'troll', my bad. I should know that by now, why don't I ever learn.
Oh god you're making yourself look like an idiot, did you even read what I wrote? I said nothing about whatever the f**k you're going on about.

Only showing as 60 minutes here. 30 minute edition of Confidential at 8:00 pm follows, however.

Or does it? Local EPG says yes. [MENTION=31772]MikeyG[/MENTION]old says no...

Last edited:
Neither do I.

Keep in mind the "live" show days are now Monday and Tuesday be default. According to Mike Goldman...

Heh, turns out Rohan is a friend of friends. A few people I know are very excited about him going in, saying he's absolutely hilarious.

In the titles it shows only two silhouettes (one male and the other female) of the remaining housemates to come Monday. Even if the sisters were counted as one, why do they only show one female silhouette? Is there even enough beds available for these two? Where will they sleep?

Soon.

And going by BBUK, the twins there (Jack & Joe) share one housemate space for their promo photos, video bumpers, etc.

Back