Skip to main content

16 housemates

T

thalaska

Anyone notice the opening titles has 16 housemates!
We only met 12 tonight plus 2 tomorrow is only 14

Anyone notice the opening titles has 16 housemates!
We only met 12 tonight plus 2 tomorrow is only 14
2 more went in today (during the day). Unconfirmed if they were the unmarried-married couple yet though.

Sonia said they get married on stage in the live show tomorrow.

She also said they reveal another secret after the FINAL 2 housemates go in tomorrow ?????

You are smart, 12 + 2 does Equal 14, so that must mean there will be more housemates to go in some other time.

Isn't there a Special coming up soon ??

I don't know, I'm just stirring you, lol

Im sure by the end of BB 2013, there will have been 16 housemates in the house some time. They wouldn't miss lead us.

"more housemates than ever before"?

2007:

12 housemates
6 wildcards
1 ex boyfriend
1 golden winner
2 intruders
2 more
=24

Sonia said they get married on stage in the live show tomorrow.

She also said they reveal another secret after the FINAL 2 housemates go in tomorrow ?????

I didn't hear her say that they will get married. They don't know they have to be a couple.

It happened in the French version, they got in at the same time, didn't know each other and had to pretend to be a couple.

Does anyone know whether the HM's that went in during the day today (as mentioned in the Updates) were the "married" couple or another set of HM's?

Anyone else think a sham/forced marriage is a bit harsh with the gay and lesbian marriage-equality being such a huge issue at the moment? If they actually make them do it, it's a nasty gimmick for sure!

Re watched tonights opening and decided to pause at each housemate before it says "who will join the hall of fame" and found these two who i had never seen before??
(sorry for poor quality and if already been spoken about)

IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG

Are they actually gonna make forced marriage tomorrow? If they do, that's ridiculous and quite silly...

You have a picture of a 12 year old ethnic girl and the words "forced marriage" in the same post. Am I hearing correctly here?

Great find Jman1008.

If these are indeed potential housemates then the 2 women will most likely be as 1 housemate (unless the fake married couple are forced to play as 1). To go with the whole '16 housemates' declaration in the titles.

That's funny, after pausing though the intro myself, I came here to post the two findings.

The male looks like an actor friend of mine named Rohan (VIC). His FB, Starnow and Twitter are all disabled too....

They probably won't enter tomorrow as it's going to be all about the fake marriage, so maybe later this week?

Great find! Definitely the final two housemates we haven't seen yet (the 2 girls will count as 1 Housemate I guess).

Re watched tonights opening and decided to pause at each housemate before it says "who will join the hall of fame" and found these two who i had never seen before??
(sorry for poor quality and if already been spoken about)

View attachment 32178
View attachment 32179
I wonder when these 3 will enter? What is the reason for sending them in later than all the others? Perhaps a 3rd twist? So their is 16 housemates but will be 17 people entering the house so that pretty much confirms the 2 blonde females in this picture above will count as 1 Housemate. Are they sisters or mother and daughter? The more I look the more I think Mother and Daughter.

The male looks Pakistani to me.

Back