Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right oh, sexy's!!

I am off to support the tax system which supports those who suffer with sleep disorders. This allows them to play online until 4am and sleep till 1pm.

Hope you all sleep well, while I am working my guts out!!!

Fuck you very much, night shift!!!

No worries Trala - have a good night at your work. Be happy and sleep easy to know that you are NOT supporting my sleeping disorder with your tax payments. Even if written in jest, I can not see any compassion, that I would imagine a nurse to have .......

*sigh* I was planning on sleeping early tonight but here I am at three in the morning force feeding myself toast. Typical.

No worries Trala - have a good night at your work. Be happy and sleep easy to know that you are NOT supporting my sleeping disorder with your tax payments. Even if written in jest, I can not see any compassion, that I would imagine a nurse to have .......

I don't know what's worse, a zillion buzzers going at once or a ward that is so quiet, time feels like it is going backwards.

I am so bored its stupid!

My post was written in jest. It is a silly leaving for work ritual that was started in here long ago where I poke fun at OT'ers, as well as at myself. I will be sure never to include you in it again.

While it is common knowledge I am a nurse, I never proclaimed to be a good one.

buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz ..........

STOP SLEEPING ON DA JOB!!!!!!

Thanks for clarifying that. All good here ... Go care for those buzzards, as I am sure you do ..... not quite 3am here, so looking at an early rise soon :)

I must send some thanks for posting about Circadian Rhythm. Made me do a bit of research and have a better understanding.

Going to increase my natural Vit D ........ that will be 4 hours walking per day ........ Lucky I have a Dog that will share the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back