Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 21: The Final

Who should be the winner?… for and against…

• Total voters
People can be so dumb, just blindly accept what's written in the trash tabloid media and then when she does win, suddenly it’s evidence of the trash tabloid’s article lol, like not even a “might be”, it’s suddenly evidence to them! Confirmation bias on full display.

The sad part is that, judging by the likes of that statement your screenshot , she will probably have to defend herself against that accusation.

Last edited:
So I hadn’t watched the show live as usual (our routines don’t generally allow for that), and was browsing Instagram, when all of a sudden some Celebrity AU post all about Tristan popped up with a song and dance about his time pn the show and something about his character. I have never closed the app so fast, you won’t believe it.

So when we were watching the show on 10 play (Forgot to record it tonight!) and seeing Callum get voted out, my heart sank.

I was really nervous at the final two reading and could hear Tristans name coming up in my head, reminiscent of all the spoilers from Survivor and BB AU over the last 5 years coming up, and then hearing Skye’s name I was in absolute bliss! So good, well done Skye!!!

I put Tristan getting to final two down to close votes between Callum & Tristan (Julia mentioned it being tight). The people that voted Skye would likely be Callum fans as well, but would most likely vote Skye only- being in BB and Australian would have swayed vote Skyes way, votes would have gone all the way to the winner rather than trickling votes and risking their favorite getting second place.

Theoretically Im pretty sure Callum would have been second for most of us and that’s the way Id like to remember it lol

Last edited:
…lets admit it… we already had our ‘Skye wins’ messages printed out and ready to press ‘submit’ when it was announced that she was the winner… we all tried to get the message out first didn’t we?… lol!… (I came in about 4th I think lol!… my reflexes aren’t quite as fast as they used to be)… but what a great win eh?… well… it’s all over… sad yes… I’ve so enjoyed posting with you all… thanks for tolerating my stupid Polls etc… it’s been a pleasure posting with you all… you all made posting the Polls etc worth all the effort… for that… I thank you…

…there’s only inner voice #22 that is pissed off with the result but fuck him!… suffer bitch!… anyway folks… thanks for the fun the whole season… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.
I confess wholeheartedly that I did have my congratulations message for Skye written out, and ready to post it before the announcement. 🙈😂

I put Tristan getting to final two down to close votes between Callum & Tristan (Julia mentioned it being tight). The people that voted Skye would likely be Callum fans as well, but would most likely vote Skye only- being in BB and Australian would have swayed vote Skyes way, votes would have gone all the way to the winner rather than trickling votes and risking their favorite getting second place.

Theoretically Im pretty sure Callum would have been second for most of us and that’s the way Id like to remember it lol
I agree 💯 percent with your message.

Not surprised Ryan is hard to recognise.
On the show he looked more like this...
1433-1.jpg

Back