Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 21: The Final

Who should be the winner?… for and against…

• Total voters

Viewers slam 'nobody' Skye Wheatley :rolleyes:
Not here they didn't (apart from maybe @Kaz ) 🫢
Skye went on the show with good intentions. To win money for her chosen charity.

I couldn't give a stuff if she's an influencer now or hammed it up for the cameras on the show.

End of rant. 😜

Wtf is this for real? Surely they at least put down a 5 year contract with Robert?

I want this to be bullshit but so far there’s nothing to indicate that. That’s fuckd of ch 7

Wtf is this for real? Surely they at least put down a 5 year contract with Robert?

I want this to be bullshit but so far there’s nothing to indicate that. That’s fuckd of ch 7

It's Woman's Day.😂

You are 'believing' it could be true, but took the piss about Skye having a contract to make the finale. 🤣😂

Another version of that story, from a better rag mag

Story about Skye & the contract from the same better mag.

Skye denying it from the same mag.

Pedestrian tv vs Daily Mail

Somehow I feel Pedestrian TV is more honest Kaz 😂 But they’re all full of shit!

The worst rumor so far is about mama Irwin selling Robert over to channel 7. After Robert had been acting like he was so proud and happy to be on IACGMOOH I really thought he would never leave the show. If that was a cheap hosting job to “improve his image” or whatever, it didn’t work - now I think of him as a sellout working in command of his mother. There’s nothing for me to watch on channel 7.

I really hope it’s rubbish…. Guess we will find out soon enough.

The Kardashians have Kris Jenner as momager. The Irwin's have Terri as momager. 😆

The worst rumor so far is about mama Irwin selling Robert over to channel 7. After Robert had been acting like he was so proud and happy to be on IACGMOOH I really thought he would never leave the show. If that was a cheap hosting job to “improve his image” or whatever, it didn’t work - now I think of him as a sellout working in command of his mother. There’s nothing for me to watch on channel 7.

I really hope it’s rubbish…. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Nothing surprises me with the Irwins. They would & have sold their souls for money.

It's rumoured he got $430,000 for 6 weeks work. Julia gets a reported $700,000 for 6 weeks work.

It's rumoured he got $430,000 for 6 weeks work. Julia gets a reported $700,000 for 6 weeks work.
I mean that's fair tho, Julia has been on the series for 10 seasons; she has earned her pay increase. Dr Chris would have been on something similar for last season

Back