Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

sometimes in life i wonder: "what would tina do?" "what would tina say?" and then i would think about it for a bit. hmmmm hmmm i would wonder.

tina arena. what an inspirational person.

Hi Fiona, I'm good thanks, hope you are.
Looking forward to Survivor, we can win or lose together.
Yes, let's keep the team together, lol. I'm working thankfully as it's meant to get to 37C today in Melbourne. I hate the heat. Have had a few annoying but not serious health concerns which have made things a bit uncomfortable over the last few months but I'm hanging in there. I'm looking forward to a sedate Christmas.

Yes, let's keep the team together, lol. I'm working thankfully as it's meant to get to 37C today in Melbourne. I hate the heat. Have had a few annoying but not serious health concerns which have made things a bit uncomfortable over the last few months but I'm hanging in there. I'm looking forward to a sedate Christmas.

Hope you can get on top of your health concerns and enjoy your Christmas. I have a couple of minor health issues too, but nothing I can't turn around, so I stay positive. Everyone has something or other as we get older (not OLD, lol, just old-er).
Hot day in Adelaide today too, only 32 at the moment but it's forecast to reach 37 before subsiding again.

Hope you can get on top of your health concerns and enjoy your Christmas. I have a couple of minor health issues too, but nothing I can't turn around, so I stay positive. Everyone has something or other as we get older (not OLD, lol, just old-er).
Hot day in Adelaide today too, only 32 at the moment but it's forecast to reach 37 before subsiding again.
I'm 56 in a few weeks and age is catching up. Yes, staying positive is a good thing. Hard at times though. Hope you stay on top of your concerns and have a great Christmas.

Last edited:
I didn't say you were an alpha, I said you want to be seen as an alpha. You're an alpha in your mind. You're always trying to have it your way and won't let something go. Inigo - let her go. You can't have it your way.[DOUBLEPOST=1513131863][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, it's not.

I'm not sure you understand what the word alpha means. And I don't quite get how you connect your version of alpha to my passion and loyalty to Inigo.

:(

I'm not sure you understand what the word alpha means. And I don't quite get how you connect your version of alpha to my passion and loyalty to Inigo.

Reepbot, honestly... you could possibly go get some good therapy before it‘s too late. I‘ve (thought I‘ve) seen glimmerings of an authentic personality in there, but these days you just seem to be a bit nuts.

Inigo is an identity that once posted here and now doesn't. She wasn't all that nice to many when she was here. I do not wish ill of her, but I could not care less if she returned to the forum or not, if she likes you or not, or really anything about what you think are her views on life. I would be more than happy never ever having to see her name mentioned on this forum again as it is a tedious, repetitive subject to deal with. There are millions of subjects out there in the world we could discuss each and every day, she need not be one of them.

I am placing this here as it still applies.

to me it means to be dominant. and i am not dominant.

But you actively aim to dominate every conversation and thread on here and bring it back to you. Only about you, what people think of you or your interests. The world is much bigger than you and for the rest of us you are a pretty insignificant part or it. We actually want to enjoy conversing about other things without you feeling the need to make yourself feel important in your own mind.

But you actively aim to dominate every conversation and thread on here and bring it back to you. Only about you, what people think of you or your interests. The world is much bigger than you and for the rest of us you are a pretty insignificant part or it. We actually want to enjoy conversing about other things without you feeling the need to make yourself feel important in your own mind.

i don't dominate conversations or threads on here. and i really don't understand why you are continuing to insult and personally attack me when i have been nothing but pleasant to you. i thought you were better than to resort to that style of posting but obviously i was wrong about that.

Back