Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

That is a good piece. Shows that reepbot has no integrity.

For there to be integrity, there must be consistency and reepbot is inconsistent. He acts like a flip flop to put it simply.

you see inconsistent, i see changing my mind due to new information.

So you want honesty but don't care so much if there is no consistency in that honesty. I can tell you have never had the pleasure of being in a workplace where a manager lacks consisency an integrity in the way they talk to and treat staff, or you would understand the importance.

yes, because i understand context.[DOUBLEPOST=1513074146][/DOUBLEPOST]
SLOWNESS?

yes. i don't like hectic people who are busy all the time.

you see inconsistent, i see changing my mind due to new information.
No, you are inconsistent. You change the 'rules' to suit yourself, to make you always correct, so no-one can have the upper hand, whether they want it or not. You must be seen as the alpha. In your mind. Yes, be accepting of new information but if you change your mind or indeed discover that you are incorrect, say so, not fuffle your way out of it. Many of us can see through your smoke screens.

Inigo always seems to be quite busy, hence not being here.
That or she can't be bothered. Hey Meglos, how are you? I hope we can share company on the Survivor board next season. Stick together and all that. :) Move up the board though.

That or she can't be bothered. Hey Meglos, how are you? I hope we can share company on the Survivor board next season. Stick together and all that. :) Move up the board though.

Hi Fiona, I'm good thanks, hope you are.
Looking forward to Survivor, we can win or lose together.

No, you are inconsistent. You change the 'rules' to suit yourself, to make you always correct, so no-one can have the upper hand, whether they want it or not. You must be seen as the alpha. In your mind. Yes, be accepting of new information but if you change your mind or indeed discover that you are incorrect, say so, not fuffle your way out of it. Many of us can see through your smoke screens.

in no way am i an alpha lol.

:(

yes, because i understand context.
I will rephrase for you. I can tell you have never worked in an environment with a controlling bully who lacks integrity and uses inconsistency as a tool to manipulate and weild power and shake the confidence of competent capable people.

Integrity will always be a virtue I admire because I know how detrimental people without it can be.

I will rephrase for you. I can tell you have never worked in an environment with a controlling bully who lacks integrity and uses inconsistency as a tool to manipulate and weild power and shake the confidence of competent capable people.

Integrity will always be a virtue I admire because I know how detrimental people without it can be.

i guess that goes to show that you and i are very different in many different ways.

am i hated here? despised?
I often find you condescending with an attitude of you don't actually need to do a damn thing and the world owes you without you having to give back, which I find frustrating. You are choosimg to play the victim card every day you wake up, and one day when your mum is too old to look after you, it sounds like you will have have not even learnt how to cook a meal and do basic things around the house to help her and care for her instead. That just seems the ultimate in selfishness.

But I don't hate you. I have told you that before. Stop fishing for compliments.

I often find you condescending with an attitude of you don't actually need to do a damn thing and the world owes you without you having to give back, which I find frustrating. You are choosimg to play the victim card every day you wake up, and one day when your mum is too old to look after you, it sounds like you will have have not even learnt how to cook a meal and do basic things around the house to help her and care for her instead. That just seems the ultimate in selfishness.

But I don't hate you. I have told you that before. Stop fishing for compliments.

i think it's time we talk more about inigo.

less than 400 posts until i get to 32,000! i wonder if i will get there in time or not before the end of the year?

Back