Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Ok didn't read it all as it started to make me feel uncomfortable. My thoughts on what I read.

If you have that much time to text while you work your role could be made redundant, as you obviously aren't needed.

People build people up in thier imagination through text chays and flirting and the reality can be wildly different.

This girl has no ability to listen to her instincts. There was a lot of risk taking behaviour she was taking and putting herself in positions where anything could have happened. She should have been listening to her own warning signs and taken some personal responsibility if she was feeling uncomfortable.

Ok didn't read it all as it started to make me feel uncomfortable. My thoughts on what I read.

If you have that much time to text while you work your role could be made redundant, as you obviously aren't needed.

People build people up in thier imagination through text chays and flirting and the reality can be wildly different.

This girl has no ability to listen to her instincts. There was a lot of risk taking behaviour she was taking and putting herself in positions where anything could have happened. She should have been listening to her own warning signs and taken some personal responsibility if she was feeling uncomfortable.

it is important to read to the end. but if you don't the end is that Margot and Robert have awful sex. after he tells her that he is 34. she leaves and tries to think of ways to tell him that it is over through text. eventually her friend texts Robert that Margot thought he was awful.

a couple of weeks later Margot spots Robert at a bar where herself and her young friends hang out. her friends, who she has told about Robert, shield her from him and get her out of the bar. Robert does nothing and keeps on drinking.

a day later she gets these text messages from Robert. desperate, angry, which end up with him calling her a whore.

i'll post my thoughts later.

it is important to read to the end. but if you don't the end is that Margot and Robert have awful sex. after he tells her that he is 34. she leaves and tries to think of ways to tell him that it is over through text. eventually her friend texts Robert that Margot thought he was awful.

a couple of weeks later Margot spots Robert at a bar where herself and her young friends hang out. her friends, who she has told about Robert, shield her from him and get her out of the bar. Robert does nothing and keeps on drinking.

a day later she gets these text messages from Robert. desperate, angry, which end up with him calling her a whore.

i'll post my thoughts later.
my comments still apply based on the ending summary.

WPy3uDd.jpg
I don't like Bohemian Rhapsody, but really. Compared to what's offered here, really? Come on. She's a pretender.

because it does not resonate with me. plus there are more important values to me.
So you want honesty but don't care so much if there is no consistency in that honesty. I can tell you have never had the pleasure of being in a workplace where a manager lacks consisency an integrity in the way they talk to and treat staff, or you would understand the importance.

Back