Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Just a tip for your tips: If you choose a tribe to win immunity, it's not essential but probably better in the bigger scheme of things to pick a person from the other tribe to be voted out. Voted out is worth 20 points, Immunity only 10 so maybe you guys are hedging your bets. But something to think about. Cheers.
Easy mistake to make as you're thinking of colours and teams so are on a bit of a roll with those pictures.

Easy mistake to make as you're thinking of colours and teams so are on a bit of a roll with those pictures.
I know it's early days but three people have done this now so I thought it was worth a mention, just saves me a bit of to-ing and fro-ing. Of course I could just let your picks stand if you guys prefer, just thought it was worth letting you know.

I know it's early days but three people have done this now so I thought it was worth a mention, just saves me a bit of to-ing and fro-ing. Of course I could just let your picks stand if you guys prefer, just thought it was worth letting you know.

...that's really thoughtful of you to point that out my friend although I did realise that before I posted my picks this time lol!... but it is really great that you let others know... it can be confusing at times but as you say... 'early days' lol!... keep up the good work Timmy... you're a legend mate!... cheers.

btw I don't pretend to know what animals live or don't live in Samoa so if you chose Unicorn (for example) I might not be so disposed to advise. :D

And if you're reading this now and have already sent your tips that is too late to change.

There may well be unicorns in Samoa, I'm not to know. No-one has chosen unicorn yet.

I did pick evictees from opposite tribes to immunity, but I considered going rogue and just choosing who I wanted to go. Given my record so far, I might have had a better chance if I hedged my bets and at least scored some points. But logic won, for now.

I was one that Timmy had to "advise".
I'm going to be really honest here. TV is just a bit of light hearted entertainment for me and I don't want to have to think too hard. So early in all these shows I don't even try all that hard to follow who's who. I don't really engage until there's only a dozen or so players unless someone really catches my attention.
So poor Timmy might be quite perplexed by my future choices for a while because I use the close your eyes and twirl the finger then point method.
Doesn't mean I'm not having fun though.

I was one that Timmy had to "advise".
I'm going to be really honest here. TV is just a bit of light hearted entertainment for me and I don't want to have to think too hard. So early in all these shows I don't even try all that hard to follow who's who. I don't really engage until there's only a dozen or so players unless someone really catches my attention.
So poor Timmy might be quite perplexed by my future choices for a while because I use the close your eyes and twirl the finger then point method.
Doesn't mean I'm not having fun though.
I was another one who needed the advice.

It will get easier once they merge and are playing for individual immunity. I'm always mapping out in my head how to get my favourite players to work with each other, which is hard when they are on different tribes and have barely met each other yet.

I late, explained to our wonderful tipping master, had some last minute work crap......now please where is that great form guide?
I need help badly...

Back