Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Ok I hope y'all have had your thinking caps on since the first three episodes, and are ready to send me your much better informed tips for next week. Please cut and paste the following with your tips into a PM for me, preferably by Saturday sometime so I don't have to send a bunch of individual PMs chasing you up:

Overall Winner (10 points):
(You will get a pick for this every week, and points will be cumulative, so if you pick AK every week and he wins, you could get 120 points or something. Or change your mind or spread it across a few to hedge your bets. Up to you.).

Reward 1 (10 points):
Immunity 1 (10 points):
Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Reward 2 (10 points):
Immunity 2 (10 points):
Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Reward 3 (10 points):
Immunity 3 (10 points):
Voted Out 3 (20 points):

First Animal Appearance (5 points):
Finds Hidden Idol (15 points):

@FatPants @kxk @shadow2 @adsyj @originalflavours @Desertsands @Melore @nutmeg @qtkt @Mr Stickyfingers @Consuela @BigBrotherCritic @Meglos @Evan44 @davidftw @Veronica2005 @Khun Khun @joyjoyjoy @Winterbourne @sav0001 and I hope @Tuttle would also like to play. :)

Good luck and thanks.

I feel like I have learnt nothing over the last 3 episodes and will end up pulling names out of a hat to choose.

Haha, that what I did - I'll call them "hopeful" picks - how I want things to go, not how I think they will

I'm the same. There need to be about the half the people before I'll be able to really follow it.

...haha!... that's why I created that chart of who is in what tribe one page back... I was completely in wonderland as to who was where?... lol!... so now I refer to it each time that I have to make my picks now... trust me... it does help... cheers.

Sorry, I have forgotten. Is reward a name or a team? Same with immunity. It's my night shift brain I tells you.

What I want to know is whether @qtkt will pick Kent for the win again. :smile:
I'm still waiting to find out myself.

As well as @FatPants @kxk @shadow2 @adsyj @originalflavours @nutmeg @Consuela @BigBrotherCritic @Evan44 @Khun Khun @joyjoyjoy @Winterbourne and @Tuttle Several of you did not participate last week but it's not too late to start tipping as you are not the only ones currently on 0 points :D And you could easily jump to the lead this week if Consuela has a Barry and you have a good one.

I'm still waiting to find out myself.

As well as @FatPants @kxk @shadow2 @adsyj @originalflavours @nutmeg @Consuela @BigBrotherCritic @Evan44 @Khun Khun @joyjoyjoy @Winterbourne and @Tuttle Several of you did not participate last week but it's not too late to start tipping as you are not the only ones currently on 0 points :D And you could easily jump to the lead this week if Consuela has a Barry and you have a good one.

You will have mine in time. I promise!
What I want to know is whether @qtkt will pick Kent for the win again. :smile:

I drew Kent in the sweep and - not knowing anything about anyone - I decided I may as well support 'my guy'. This week I think he's getting my sympathy vote :)

Just a tip for your tips: If you choose a tribe to win immunity, it's not essential but probably better in the bigger scheme of things to pick a person from the other tribe to be voted out. Voted out is worth 20 points, Immunity only 10 so maybe you guys are hedging your bets. But something to think about. Cheers.

Back