Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Rabbits have two types of poo... Eww! I just read about rabbits and their poo. Do other people know this about rabbits?!

I know, I know. I shouldn't be judgemental. It's actually amazingly ingenious. But it's also just a bit weird!!

Cryptic xword clue for today:
Animal sounds like a cow on ecstasy (5)

Rabbits have two types of poo... Eww! I just read about rabbits and their poo. Do other people know this about rabbits?!

I know, I know. I shouldn't be judgemental. It's actually amazingly ingenious. But it's also just a bit weird!!

Cryptic xword clue for today:
Animal sounds like a cow on ecstasy (5)
I wonder if its got anything to do with eating chocolate Easter 'eggs' laid by rabbits.... Euuwwwwww again.

Yes, the answer is Moose!

i wish there was more peace in the world. with no fighting. too much war going on. just too much fighting and too much war. let us give peace a chance i say. that would make for a much better world. instead we are stuck on a planet obsessed with violence.

Women are the future, men are the past.....
What a mess men have made....time to move aside, I do not know any woman who would send her son to war:)

My beautiful DJ is playing this amazing place in Hamburg right now - ie it's 3am over there

18033540_288126501633403_1557243759684776164_n.jpg

Terrace Hill, looks fantastic, have you ever been there @Mooseface - you are likely in bed

They LOVE Nick
He is a lovely human as well as talented, so proud of him, he hasn't had an easy life, and he has worked so hard
18090655_1891529527729178_188230638_o.jpg

Hihi. Am in bed! Woken up but hoping to go back to sleep... Been to Hamburg, not specifically to Terrace Hill. I liked Hamburg. It had a whole different vibe because of the harbour I guess. And modern. Compared to where I am which is VERY traditional. I haven't actually been to Scandinavia (yet, going in June) so I can't quite peg it but I felt Hamburg had a kind of Scandinavian influence.

Reactions: kxk
Hihi. Am in bed! Woken up but hoping to go back to sleep... Been to Hamburg, not specifically to Terrace Hill. I liked Hamburg. It had a whole different vibe because of the harbour I guess. And modern. Compared to where I am which is VERY traditional. I haven't actually been to Scandinavia (yet, going in June) so I can't quite peg it but I felt Hamburg had a kind of Scandinavian influence.

did you have a hamburger in Hamburg?

Germans are clever, a few of the gigs he has played seem to be in designated entertainment/amusement areas - so they wouldn't have sound issues with residents

Germans are clever, a few of the gigs he has played seem to be in designated entertainment/amusement areas - so they wouldn't have sound issues with residents
Germans can be clever. I have to say though, that living here allows a very different perspective to the one that people outside Germany seem to have about Germany.

Reepbot, how is your writing going? I obviously agree about giving Mooseface a chance but ... have you got some good creative outlets? So that you don't ... say... have to resort to singing Mooseface lyrics to the Beatles (for example)... ??!

Germans can be clever. I have to say though, that living here allows a very different perspective to the one that people outside Germany seem to have about Germany.

Reepbot, how is your writing going? I obviously agree about giving Mooseface a chance but ... have you got some good creative outlets? So that you don't ... say... have to resort to singing Mooseface lyrics to the Beatles (for example)... ??!

i can't talk about myself.

them's the rules. besides, that gives me more time to talk about "Trump".
New rules, huh.

I'd move on from Trump, if I were you. Honestly. Not sure what you're getting out of your Trump fixation but it seems like it's not really going to serve you to keep it up.

New rules, huh.

I'd move on from Trump, if I were you. Honestly. Not sure what you're getting out of your Trump fixation but it seems like it's not really going to serve you to keep it up.

But Mooseface I was thinking of making my very own Trump appreciation thread. And my Trump fixation gives me hope.

Back