Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Why Gardens are the tool of the Devil

By Reepbotus P. The Third Jr.
Gardens. Messy things. Full of awful creepy crawlies and bugs. Just a bunch of dead green stuff. But for some reason people love gardens. They enjoy having a garden in their backyards.

Those people are weird. Very weird. And most likely Satanists.

For you see, dear reader, gardens are the tool of the devil. Yes, it is really quite that simple. Lucifer himself has seen to it that every garden on this wonderful earth of ours is polluted with his evil ways. So every time you touch a plant you are touching the devil's soul. Spooky stuff. And something that we must stop as the good citizens of this galaxy.

But what can we do? We are nothing but humans and moose.

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

You see it is quite simple. We simply must ban gardens. That is all we have to do. Just make it an international law to ban gardens and we won't be affected by Satan.

See? Easy.

Ever so weirdly I am currently watching the Laubepiepse episode of Alles Klara which is about .... allotment gardens. (There is a murder, OF COURSE. But there has to be, because it's TV. It's not ... REAL).

Generally as far as my experience holds, moose are actually overwhelmingly in favour of gardens.

Ever so weirdly I am currently watching the Laubepiepse episode of Alles Klara which is about .... allotment gardens. (There is a murder, OF COURSE. But there has to be, because it's TV. It's not ... REAL).

Generally as far as my experience holds, moose are actually overwhelmingly in favour of gardens.

Good thing i'm not a moose then because i would be conflicted.

Why Gardens are the tool of the Devil

By Reepbotus P. The Third Jr.
Gardens. Messy things. Full of awful creepy crawlies and bugs. Just a bunch of dead green stuff. But for some reason people love gardens. They enjoy having a garden in their backyards.

Those people are weird. Very weird. And most likely Satanists.

For you see, dear reader, gardens are the tool of the devil. Yes, it is really quite that simple. Lucifer himself has seen to it that every garden on this wonderful earth of ours is polluted with his evil ways. So every time you touch a plant you are touching the devil's soul. Spooky stuff. And something that we must stop as the good citizens of this galaxy.

But what can we do? We are nothing but humans and moose.

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

You see it is quite simple. We simply must ban gardens. That is all we have to do. Just make it an international law to ban gardens and we won't be affected by Satan.

See? Easy.

My Garden provides for me, and I know what is put into it and it provides for me and my loved ones and what is produced and what I see in floral beauty and produce, would never be work of a devil .........

To see Bees take on the nectar of a plant I let bloom past its use by date ........

I agree with these words ........ Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

And any other animal that can give back to the soil to fertilise ..........

A Tina concert is something I have to attend. I just have to. I don't remember about not wanting to buy a ticket in the past.

Oh it was probably something to do with trying to impress inigo montoya sighhhhhhh.

You fell in love with a concept, not a person. The concept you have of Inigo does not exist. This is not meant as an insult to Inigo but you have built her up to something that is unattainable, even to Donald Trump. Just be present in your daily life. Try making eye contact. Offer a pen. Engage in pleasantaries

And ...like ... really let them go. They will (almost certainly) not be a part of your (actual) future. So start forming it anyway, with-OUT them in it....may as well, because they WONT be..

(in it).

Back