Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Clark ‏@IAMLISACLARK 14h14 hours ago

We have decided to extend our Euro trip! We are heading to the Amalfi Coast tomorrow for a week! @in_amalficoast
1f44c.png

can't wait to see their photos - have to say I'm VERY envious of this holiday!!!! good to see them both looking so relaxed and happy together. a really positive relationship.

Lisa Clark ‏@IAMLISACLARK
Colosseum
1f52e.png
Rome
1f531.png
@flightcentreau #openmyworld @mtvaustralia @contiki #noregrets

Penny Higgs
2 hrs ·
Yes, at a certain time of the month I have naturally ridiculous size boobs. I can't believe that this is at times, is more controversial and talked about than people who pay thousands of dollars for synthetic implants. Fake breasts have become so normal, that people with real ones get criticised and told they have implants. We get spoken about. Yet I didn't pay for this. Society is backwards.

boobies.gif

Penny Higgs
2 hrs ·
Yes, at a certain time of the month I have naturally ridiculous size boobs. I can't believe that this is at times, is more controversial and talked about than people who pay thousands of dollars for synthetic implants. Fake breasts have become so normal, that people with real ones get criticised and told they have implants. We get spoken about. Yet I didn't pay for this. Society is backwards.

View attachment 49318
I came here to post this one but you bet me to it! :)

In the comments on Facebook she says

"I had an ex tell me he thinks I purposely have them bulging out in photos. Bit hard to hide e cups. Guess we just expect more from the people who know us."

What an idiot of a BF. Big breasts are noticeable no matter what you wear. I buy clothes that look modest in a changing room, yet when I put them on to go to work suddenly seem low cut. Umm and also she is a dancer... some of outfits are a bit more revealing than others, but she may not get to chose the costume!

I came here to post this one but you bet me to it! :)

In the comments on Facebook she says

"I had an ex tell me he thinks I purposely have them bulging out in photos. Bit hard to hide e cups. Guess we just expect more from the people who know us."

What an idiot of a BF. Big breasts are noticeable no matter what you wear. I buy clothes that look modest in a changing room, yet when I put them on to go to work suddenly seem low cut. Umm and also she is a dancer... some of outfits are a bit more revealing than others, but she may not get to chose the costume!

Yeah, what a jerk.

Tim Dormer
1 hr ·

Can you believe it was exactly 2 years ago you guys watched an obnoxiously loud, wild haired guy enter the Big Brother house!? ...2 years later and not much has changed, here I am again diving into the crazy world of reality TV filming The Celebrity Apprentice Australia you can watch on Channel 9 later this year!

2 years later and I am sitting here watching the 2013 season again :) I am up to the last two weeks of the season.

Tim Dormer
1 hr ·

Can you believe it was exactly 2 years ago you guys watched an obnoxiously loud, wild haired guy enter the Big Brother house!? ...2 years later and not much has changed, here I am again diving into the crazy world of reality TV filming The Celebrity Apprentice Australia you can watch on Channel 9 later this year!

2 years later and I am sitting here watching the 2013 season again :) I am up to the last two weeks of the season.

Have any of your opinions changed about the housemates?

Have any of your opinions changed about the housemates?

I was going to say after I have watched the all but I think it is safe to say it won't change in the next 10 episodes!

On rewatching I have the following observations:
  • The casting overall was so supremely better (well to my tastes) to 2014. I had very few characters I really felt anything for in 2014.
  • Almost everybody in 2013 I have enjoyed watching. My perfect (channel 9) cast would only require swapping 2-3 people from 2014 (David, Penny) into 2013 (taking out Sharon, and maybe Matt)
  • There were people who annoyed me a bit/ or bored me when I first watched, but enjoyed watching them a bit more this time. This includes Madeline and Caleb. I would have loved it if Ed had gone home the week Caleb did - there was less than a % in the votes.
  • I still really wished Rohan and Xavier lasted longer in the game, although when I look who they were up against I can see why it went down the way it did.
  • Maybe because I know that Drew Tully and Tahlia have all survived and got on with thier lives the scandal around that didn't seem so intense this time.
  • I had forgotten some things about some people because I only see still images of them now. One of them was how Tully walked with the weight of the world on her shoulders. (which at that time it may well have felt like that for her) I don't know if she still does, but her posture seems different in photos.
  • There is only 1 person who irritates me to the point of having to fast forward and that is Ed. At the time the whole prince charming thing irked, and it still does. He comes across to me as inarticulate and arrogant. yet I haven't minded him so much on social media... maybe again because I don't have to hear him, and because my expectations of him were not high to begin with.
  • I really hope in the two years since Jade has realised she is worth much more than the way Ed treated her
  • I think my rose coloured glasses with drew are off this time, but i still enjoy watching him.
  • Ben from Brisbane makes me smile
  • I still think Tim is the deserving winner.
  • I disliked Tahan at the beginning in 2013 and liked her at the end. This time I have liked her all the way through
  • Overall I have still found myself as obsessed in watching this season as I did in 2013!
Sorry that was a can of worms question! I am sure there are other things just can't think of them right now.

I was going to say after I have watched the all but I think it is safe to say it won't change in the next 10 episodes!

On rewatching I have the following observations:
  • The casting overall was so supremely better (well to my tastes) to 2014. I had very few characters I really felt anything for in 2014.
  • Almost everybody in 2013 I have enjoyed watching. My perfect (channel 9) cast would only require swapping 2-3 people from 2014 (David, Penny) into 2013 (taking out Sharon, and maybe Matt)
  • There were people who annoyed me a bit/ or bored me when I first watched, but enjoyed watching them a bit more this time. This includes Madeline and Caleb. I would have loved it if Ed had gone home the week Caleb did - there was less than a % in the votes.
  • I still really wished Rohan and Xavier lasted longer in the game, although when I look who they were up against I can see why it went down the way it did.
  • Maybe because I know that Drew Tully and Tahlia have all survived and got on with thier lives the scandal around that didn't seem so intense this time.
  • I had forgotten some things about some people because I only see still images of them now. One of them was how Tully walked with the weight of the world on her shoulders. (which at that time it may well have felt like that for her) I don't know if she still does, but her posture seems different in photos.
  • There is only 1 person who irritates me to the point of having to fast forward and that is Ed. At the time the whole prince charming thing irked, and it still does. He comes across to me as inarticulate and arrogant. yet I haven't minded him so much on social media... maybe again because I don't have to hear him, and because my expectations of him were not high to begin with.
  • I really hope in the two years since Jade has realised she is worth much more than the way Ed treated her
  • I think my rose coloured glasses with drew are off this time, but i still enjoy watching him.
  • Ben from Brisbane makes me smile
  • I still think Tim is the deserving winner.
  • I disliked Tahan at the beginning in 2013 and liked her at the end. This time I have liked her all the way through
  • Overall I have still found myself as obsessed in watching this season as I did in 2013!
Sorry that was a can of worms question! I am sure there are other things just can't think of them right now.

Thank you for your detailed response. It was very illuminating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back