Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Had this happened instead Jade would not have had the unrequited 'woe is me' love sob story that elicited an outpouring of sympathy/empathy (probably empathizing from own personal experience in pining for a douche bag) from many gullible female voting viewers week in week out. I've made no secret that Jade is one of my all time most hated housemates simply because I find her to be as interesting as dish water, worse than Ed IMO. She may be somewhat stereotypically attractive (I like her body) but that doesn't make up for a lack of engaging personality at least whilst she was in the house.

I find him to be a less offensive male version of Jade. His only major mistake was not having the balls to come out clean and tell Jade he wasn't as into her (just a booty call) as she was into him. I suspect mainly because he feared he would be badly perceived (by females) on the outside and affect his chances of winning.

That said he gave her plenty of hints/clues throughout the show; Jade is just thick and entitled shallow princess who in all likelihood isn't used to guys not falling at her feet hence adding to my intense dislike of her even more.

There are literally thousands of guys who would treat her like the princess she thinks she is. The thing is they are invisible to her and probably would be offended that guys she clearly thinks are below her 'league' would even approach her and fancy their chances with her (i.e her reaction to Tim's faux crush in the house). She deserves to suffer for being such a shallow dim bimbette.

Completely agree. Tully now comes across as very flirty and (dare I say ) 'sexy', hoping I won't be labeled a creep for noticing and appreciating this change in her. :happy: Anyway she exudes a very feminine vibe and energy nowadays which is complete contrast to the butchy tomboy moody manner she carried herself during her time in the house. Whether that's because of Drew, who knows?
Whist I don't have a strong negative reaction to Jade, I like a person who stands by thier convictions! Ed irritating me actually had little to do with the jade thing. It was just his mumbling and inability to string a concise sentence together, that I think I had forgotten in the last two years, and his bs about having cards to play!
I do think if Ed had left early Jade would have tried to make Drade happen instead of Drully though

I wonder if Ed would have been more honest with Jade if he knew he had no chance of winning?
nope! He spent the whole time missing the point about what BB is about - seeing real people in an enclosed environment. He was always Ed-iting himself and second guessing how he might be perceived. I think this was due to more than just whether he would win or not

nope! He spent the whole time missing the point about what BB is about - seeing real people in an enclosed environment. He was always Ed-iting himself and second guessing how he might be perceived. I think this was due to more than just whether he would win or not

Maybe this may have been the result of being a footballer where your opinions get drummed out of you?

Lisa Clark ‏@IAMLISACLARK 52s52 seconds ago
Discovering Positano by boat
1f6a3.png

profile_18187439_75sq_1396481914.jpg

timdormer
FOLLOW
11330559_862173657211847_1789824433_n.jpg

1,414 likes
5h
  • timdormerI NEED YOUR HELP!! Want to get fit with celebrities? Grab your friends and join the boys from Celebrity Apprentice for a 30min group fitness class "MATT COOPERS CELEBRITY BODY BURN" tomorrow in Sydney! Join the dream team at "Hard Candy Gym", 48 Druitt Street Sydney, classes at 1pm or 4pm. Admission is $10 per person, all funds go to charity! See you there!#CelebrityApprentice#CelebrityBodyBurn

profile_18187439_75sq_1396481914.jpg

timdormer
FOLLOW
11330559_862173657211847_1789824433_n.jpg

1,414 likes
5h
  • timdormerI NEED YOUR HELP!! Want to get fit with celebrities? Grab your friends and join the boys from Celebrity Apprentice for a 30min group fitness class "MATT COOPERS CELEBRITY BODY BURN" tomorrow in Sydney! Join the dream team at "Hard Candy Gym", 48 Druitt Street Sydney, classes at 1pm or 4pm. Admission is $10 per person, all funds go to charity! See you there!#CelebrityApprentice#CelebrityBodyBurn

I did not need to see Geoffrey Edelsten like that (actually, I don't need to see Geoffrey Edelsten at all)

You should read "Modern Romance" by Aziz Anzari. I love Aziz (Tom Haverford from Parks and Rec if you live under a rock) and his book made a lot of sense to me and is based on fact. I think the amount of anger you hold onto this is unhealthy, you seem like a cool guy, but this seems to have hit a nerve you can't let go of. Let it go. Who freaking cares anyway?

I think you're confusing the contempt I have for a reality contestant with anger. Outside the BBAU Jade is irrelevant to me, the only time I remember she even exists it's when I browse this thread. Although Jade is reasonably good looking she's not the kind of girl I'd normally fancy anyway so your presumptuous unflattering theory that my derision of her is due to feeling resentment that I'd be rejected by her is laughably way off base. lulz

However whilst she was in the 2013 season I 100% admit that I hated the fact that she and her fans turned (via constantly saving this dullard who was self inflicting her own humiliation) one of the handful of reality shows I enjoy into a shitty (never thought that rubbish could get worse) version of The Bachelor and other trashy reality shows that are aimed at certain women (i.e real housewives, etc...); shows that I abhor with a passion and have zero interest in watching out of my own volition.

Moreover I absolute loathed how many of her fans build her up to be this flawless saintly victim figure whilst at the same time demonising other housemates (who I happen to be fans of) to further achieve that end.

That's where a large portion of my 'hatred' of Jade (as a character in tv show) comes from. Jade IRL is of no consequence to me, never-the-less my low opinion of her still remains. IMO she has a facade of niceness that annoys me in people that I come across IRL because if you scratch beneath the surface you see an uppity bitchy side of her personality that it's completely at odds with how she's perceived by some.

FWIW Taylor Swift is another celeb that I have contempt for that not surprisingly shares similar traits with Jade and I can honestly say that I don't find that insect looking thing remotely attractive.

In any event I fail to see how the contempt I hold for Jade is any different to your constant wave of catty/bitchy/what-have-you comments you've made about housemates you disliked/hate/angry about/what-have-you and I only post about 1/20th of what you have in this thread. *shrugs*

Whist I don't have a strong negative reaction to Jade, I like a person who stands by thier convictions! Ed irritating me actually had little to do with the jade thing. It was just his mumbling and inability to string a concise sentence together, that I think I had forgotten in the last two years, and his bs about having cards to play!
I do think if Ed had left early Jade would have tried to make Drade happen instead of Drully though

FWIW my opinion on Jade and Ed was that both were 'inarticulate' but without doubt, and no offense to her fans, Jade was the stupidest of the 2. Mostly because she was unable to read the very strong signs Ed was giving her and allowed herself to be made a fool of on national television.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back