Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is horrible thing to say about David Reynolds!!!!

273239E400000578-3021342-Candid_couple_Tahan_is_dating_V8_Supercar_driver_David_Reynolds_-m-68_1427889744582.jpg

As if anyone could accuse a racing car driver of being a wet blanket! I meant 2014 housemate David![DOUBLEPOST=1436429023][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really think she's weird.

Do you think she is intelligent and graceful?

Several times. It is lovely

Marvelous. Glad you had a great time.

I am currently rewatching the 2013 series, and I am up to where the whole Drew Tully Tahlia thing got messy. It is funny to see two years on from that incident emotionally needy is still the words used to describe her on this forum!

I have also pondered what would have happened if Ed had left the week Caleb did (there was .1% in the voting) would Jade have gone back to drew? Would the Tully drew thing ever have gone as far? How different would Jade have been without Ed?

I am currently rewatching the 2013 series, and I am up to where the whole Drew Tully Tahlia thing got messy. It is funny to see two years on from that incident emotionally needy is still the words used to describe her on this forum!

I have also pondered what would have happened if Ed had left the week Caleb did (there was .1% in the voting) would Jade have gone back to drew? Would the Tully drew thing ever have gone as far? How different would Jade have been without Ed?

Is the 2013 series the first one you have rewatched?

I did start trying to re-watch 2005 a while ago but didn't get very far through it before finding it too hard to hide from my flatmate who would have given me shite. Flatmate has now gone so I can watch in peace!

Yay! I want to rewatch the 2005 series because of the tim and dean stuff.

I did start trying to re-watch 2005 a while ago but didn't get very far through it before finding it too hard to hide from my flatmate who would have given me shite. Flatmate has now gone so I can watch in peace!

Oh tell me about it, I was doing stealth rewatching of a few seasons but it got too hard to hide from my partner when really I'd much rather keep it as my dirty secret. I might try again soon though.

She is only emotionally needy because her soul cares so much.

I think, and it's only my opinion, that she misses the affection that her mother can't give her and seems to seek that reassurance from others. I can understand but I hope one day she finds that validation in herself. I do think she's a caring person. I think she's equal parts confident and insecure and possibly is too sensitive for the social media she seems to need so much.

I think, and it's only my opinion, that she misses the affection that her mother can't give her and seems to seek that reassurance from others. I can understand but I hope one day she finds that validation in herself. I do think she's a caring person. I think she's equal parts confident and insecure and possibly is too sensitive for the social media she seems to need so much.

That is an interesting theory, and one that makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back